Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 30307
-
10-17-21 08:54 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 47Any current info?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/171484904433
Anyone see her recently? I've seem mixed reviews, seems she had demons bad at one point.
-
10-16-21 21:36 #14391Banned Member

Posts: 930The one, xone, Melissa
I saw this girl in Pineville Saturday evening. Incall location is super clean and super safe. She is the girl in the pics. I was pleased and satisfied with my session. I like her enough to see her again. As always, PM buddies and Allies can reach out if you would like some more details. She did pay me the ultimate compliment. I did not partake but she does give BBBJ. No CIM.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68658836
-
10-16-21 19:04 #14390Senior Member

Posts: 666Sorry, that was the link to the phone. Here is the right one.
Originally Posted by FunOnly1983
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/093221661104
-
10-16-21 18:59 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 666She missed this one.
Originally Posted by FunOnly1983
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/r...e/093221661104
-
10-16-21 12:40 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 7334I think he is talking about this one? She may take her as down when she isn't available?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/954024700656
Originally Posted by FunOnly1983
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 11:08 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 57https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/854264639857
Originally Posted by FunOnly1983
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 09:53 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 39Trixxxy
Can you share her link?
Originally Posted by Nomak
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 08:31 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 57Trixxxy
Met this one early in the morning. Agreed to 120 for hhr car ride. She was worth it. Her oral skills alone merit a repeat. Her car ride for BBBJ is 50. She swallowed me like a cup of Maxwell. Good to the last drop.
-
10-15-21 22:32 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 115Who are they? Is there a link?
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 19:09 #14383Banned Member

Posts: 930Mina
Unfortunately, she has gone back to Raleigh. I texted her and left her a few voice mails today. I was hoping she was still in Charlotte. The last time I called her, she picked up. She told me if I come to Raleigh, she would give me 45 minutes for her HH rate and 75 minutes for her full hour rate. Raleigh is just too damn far for me to travel. She did tell me that she is planning to come back to the beloved Queen City the 2nd Friday and Saturday in November. Her HH rate is 200 and her full hour is 300.
Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt
[View Original Post]
Just talking to her, she does sound very sweet. I hope I can see her.
-
10-15-21 18:19 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 158Brazilians
I have only had one dream about a year ago with the Brazilian group. And it was a nice dream.
Have anyone dream about them recently?
-
10-15-21 12:03 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 7334Thanks Mechanik. I was wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 11:15 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 100Looking for info on provider in mt holly
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/68600733
Anyone info is appreciated. Thanks.
-
10-15-21 07:20 #14379Banned Member

Posts: 1148Pia
In this case, it means Pain In the Azz.
Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 00:22 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 84Mina Moore from Raleigh
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2510114
Saw Mina tonight as she's in Charlotte at the moment. For those that have missed her on this visit she may be in town tomorrow. Sexy spinner with great curves on a very fit body. Great skills and actually pulled off the spin move on me, the view from behind is second to none. Clean, freshly showered, dressed to kill, I actually stuttered when I first saw her in the little outfit, no bs. She's a sweet girl and I enjoyed the conversation, hope she comes back down so I can spend more time with her. As always, YMMV, bc let's face it, some of us don't know how to act, but I had a great time, will repeat and hope she comes to the QC more often.
Stay safe.










Reply With Quote





