Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 24830
-
10-11-21 23:17 #17165Senior Member

Posts: 220Tried many times to contact her, and get no reply. I feel she really is just looking for * subs with a promise of low rates for subs.
Originally Posted by Taterrrr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:37 #17164Regular Member

Posts: 16Had her for less than that 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:15 #17163Regular Member

Posts: 18Pegging
Anyone know of providers into pegging? Send me a dm with a link or number. Always wanted to try it!
-
10-11-21 20:12 #17162Senior Member

Posts: 580She has the meats
Damn that box is going to be on Artby's menu next month. The Big Montana. Extra horsy sauce
.
Originally Posted by WholeThang448
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 15:13 #17161Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen her?
No information I can find. Thoughts?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...699/3175202435
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/66711344
https://callescort.org/317-520-2435
Thanks in advance. .
-
10-11-21 15:08 #17160Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...699/3175202435
Little worried, no info on here that I can find. Thoughts?
-
10-11-21 15:04 #17159Senior Member

Posts: 50Ella on Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetella. Has anyone seen her?
-
10-11-21 12:19 #17158Senior Member

Posts: 66Alex
Anyone remember Alex the petite blonde who at one time had a Doctor that was stalking her. She hooked me up with a red head friend of hers who I would love to see again. Haven't seen or heard from either of them for over a year.
-
10-11-21 09:02 #17157Senior Member

Posts: 658Well said!
It took me several years to realize this is the truth. Depend on it. 100% every time.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 00:26 #17156Senior Member

Posts: 370Predictable sadly
This is exactly why I never go to escort sites and stick to SB sites. Yes they are the same thing both hookers, but for some reason you get alot more rules when dealing with escorts on escort sites. In her ad it says " don't waste my time" bingo hard pass for me, huge red flag. I woulda passed right there. That statement says. My time is worth more than yours which is bullshit. If it was she wouldn't need your money to get by. She is basically telling you she is not reliable and has had others in her opinion " waste her time" . Its her attitude of entitlement. Do yourself a favor, if you can't make the rules pass on them. The second a girl starts talking rules to me I'm done, click and goodbye, I Don't care how cheap or Hot she is. And there are PLENTY to take her place. A 5 second search on any sugar baby site will get you 3000 hits and maybe half are pro escorts but a good many of them are just college girls willing to meet at Starbucks and go from there. AND they generally look better, just IMHO. I don't get why guys put up with that. Rules like pay ahead of time, send them money, I can be late but you can't, verify this or that with a CC#. Seriously who gives a hooker a credit card number? They aren't even higher quality so it makes no sense to me. She's a 5 maybe. Shed be a broke ass ***** if everyone thought like I did.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
EVEN with sugar babies unless I know them well, I meet them at some place close by. Money is king, it doesn't grow old dry up, loose its looks, become unavailable once a month, or need trimming. Money doesn't have a political opinion, take pills, or do drugs, Money doesn't get you arrested, bring a BF or Pimp along, give you an STD. Become an alcoholic, run late, get lost or take revenge on your windshield. In other words, YOU are in control, you have the money.
P.S. I am in know way judging your or saying this is your fault, she's a piece of trash for doing that. But I woulda crossed her off my list to begin with. I've been fooled before but not much.
-
10-10-21 23:31 #17155Regular Member

Posts: 4Saw her a few weeks ago. I did enjoy myself when we actually got to business. She was there and had me come in while she "got ready". She spent probably an hour or better putting on make up or something in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
Great visit but expect to take forever.
-
10-10-21 22:27 #17154Regular Member

Posts: 15Sweet and naughty future pornstar experience HMU 318-xxx-2859
Anyone see this one while she was in town? Pretty sure she's from Monroe LA. I hit her up a few times over a week, first time she wanted 4 bills for hour, then 3 bills, & last contact it was 2.5 bills. At first she was incall only, but then said she's come over if I Ubered her. I tried to do that but then she ghosted me, now looks like she's back in Monroe. I couldn't pull the trigger with her being incall or so pricey, plus she listed she's down for almost everything on STG, which I've found to be a bad sign actually with other girls who've listed the same. Anyways, let me know as I'd like to see her if she comes back if legit a good time.
https://monroe-la.skipthegames.com/f...s/075508890243
-
10-10-21 13:57 #17153Senior Member

Posts: 683Milk-bone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68316074
I'm pretty sure the whole Indianapolis knows this one already. This one here is still the truth hands down. Seen her years ago, and a few months ago 2021. Not the best face but service has always been a 10. No need for a long review, if you're looking for a cougar. Try it! If you're big forget about back door, she won't let you do much stroking. Other than that she's good to go.
Performance 10.
Looks 4.
Repeatable Yes.
-
10-10-21 13:22 #17152Senior Member

Posts: 41Buyers beware!
Just a reminder to be careful and not take undue chances. I read where in Ohio a week or two ago 160 men were arrested in a sting operation using adds. One a city county official. Even though it's a misdemeanor no one needs that type of attention.
-
10-10-21 11:55 #17151Senior Member

Posts: 808She never cost me that much
She never cost me that much. And she wasn't really worth what she cost me.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





