Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,761 to 17,775 of 41276
-
10-16-21 22:15 #23516Senior Member

Posts: 909I see your point
Yet she looks like an average call girl. Where 200.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
Shouldn't have time attached. Anything more should.
Be an array of speciality services. There's gals making 10 k.
For a visit just a plain bang & dash. So we know there's levels to it. Power has a point, yet look at the regular provider. STREET WALKERS are comfortable charging 80+ for a qv. I've said this before, but if these street urchins are requesting that, than ofcourse a regular provider will charge more. It's not about even all about getting more money, it's setting a standard. If 80 or 100 gets you a zombie, then how will 80 - 100 get regular decent provider.
For me the price isn't worth it. Haven't dreamt about one in nearly 2 months. The decent ones charging 200+ are not the type I'd give 200 bones too. They all looking the same.
-
10-16-21 21:07 #23515Senior Member

Posts: 1061Agreed Busty Blond
Friend told me to avoid her, teeth are rotten and stank like ass, and a rush job.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 21:03 #23514Senior Member

Posts: 1061This is why prices keep going up, there is always a guy that will say yes to any price, I've seen chicks that should be 60-80 qv asking for 100. Too many paying a kings ransom for some puss. Better off getting a girlfriend and calling it a day.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 20:32 #23513Senior Member

Posts: 690I Call Them Rejects From Planet Of The Apes
Here is a sample of the Jax providers, and asking 120 qv too.
Originally Posted by PaulHarding5
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/623961240978
-
10-16-21 20:10 #23512Regular Member

Posts: 2This is the best post I've seen in a long time. I have never posted here before but have been a long time reader and partaker of the hobby just not often as I live in Georgia. I laughed at this for 30 minutes. And I couldn't agree more. I've been telling myself I just need to get a bag of corn and go to Jacksonville LOL. I completely agree with this post and it's damn funny what is up with all of the hogs and guys with bolt ons and a wig? Thanks for making my day LOL. Stay safe and fat free.
Originally Posted by PaulHarding5
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 17:47 #23511Senior Member

Posts: 1246Tasty Macy?
Does anyone know what happened to Tasty Macy / Bri?
She could suck a dick, had a sweet ass, and tight hot pussy. I had one bad encounter, but every one after that was great.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-info/34161022
-
10-16-21 17:43 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 1246She's disgusting. Move on.
Originally Posted by LookinFerFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 13:16 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Bunny's rates
Naw, not out my price range, but if someone is going to charge that kind of money, you'd think they'd offer a better quality service. It just seems highway robbery to receive bare services for that amount. But hey, to each his own!
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 11:39 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 130I was thinking about seeing her to. Don't know if she is legit or a decoy. It feels like a set up.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 11:37 #23507Senior Member

Posts: 38At queenliz. Zie
Has anybody seen this one? She's asking for outcall deposits which is a known no-no. Would be willing to pull the trigger if actually real.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/233754804949
-
10-16-21 10:37 #23506Senior Member

Posts: 58Busty blonde
Any info on this one? Wasnt sure what name to research.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/443633440457
-
10-16-21 08:08 #23505Senior Member

Posts: 454I can't be 100% certain its the same person, but someone similar looking used to post on stg for outcall massages several years back. I tried her out and it I did not repeat. Very mechanical and rough on the massage and she just was not very feminine or attractive to me.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 06:36 #23504Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8087.htm?cat=1
Been looking for a provider in my area. I can't find anything on her. Can anyone help out. Thanks in advance.
-
10-16-21 00:15 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 419Bunny Rates
We all have different goals here. Perhaps this one is just out of your price range.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
She's definitely not top tier service. However, she is as hot as it gets in this hobby. I would rather pay Bunny's QV or HH (non GFE) rate one time over 1000 GFE visits with some of these 80 coin crackheads. But that's just my humble opinion.
-
10-15-21 21:20 #23502Regular Member

Posts: 8Skip the Games
I was cruising thru STG earlier and good lord it looks like a website for save the manatees. I had this thought. Instead of charging for a qv or hr. These hogs should charge like the butcher by the pound. Hell most of them would be able to retire in 6 months. I don't expect anything spectacular on stg and there are some nice girls on the site but very few. Good lord can Jax get something here to be excited about or at least not have to move there stomach to get laid.








Reply With Quote





