Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8305
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her today.

    Folks, let me just say that she is a genuinely nice and decent person. I felt so comfortable with her. She listened to not only my sexual needs. But offered an ear for things going on in my life. She is very, very kind and really cares about you.

    The whole "demon" thing is greatly blown out of context. Like many of us, she's been through hard times. Doesn't matter. She's a tough, decent person.

    Highly recommended for her skills and patience. She's. Very easy to talk to -- just be respectful.
    I follow this girl on IG and those demons you are speaking of are laying everywhere in some of her pics LOL she doesn't even bother to clean them up.

  2. #8304

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully you didn't submit a pic as her ad states is REQUIRED in order to meet.

    Guess her time IS more valuable than yours.
    I had a dream with her today.

    Folks, let me just say that she is a genuinely nice and decent person. I felt so comfortable with her. She listened to not only my sexual needs. But offered an ear for things going on in my life. She is very, very kind and really cares about you.

    The whole "demon" thing is greatly blown out of context. Like many of us, she's been through hard times. Doesn't matter. She's a tough, decent person.

    Highly recommended for her skills and patience. She's. Very easy to talk to -- just be respectful.

  3. #8303

    Asians

    It does not matter if you have an appointment, or not with them, its first come first serve, I have observed this, myself, that's why they have you wait, for so long.

  4. #8302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    An349 . Could you make room in your mailbox, I'd like to send you a PM. THANKS.
    I didn't realize it was full, it's cleared out now.

  5. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    So. She also happens to be in both Columbus Ohio AND St Louis simultaneously. She unblocked me just to start spewing venom. Look at some of the messages she is throwing around. Threats galore. Stay away from this one. She's not right.
    OMG!

    I was asking a few days ago (see below, post #70) about this escort, named Irina Ivanova. She comes and goes, now in Columbus (https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1091700.htm?cat=1). Many had asked about her, some have contacted her or met her. What a mean and ugly person! I've had a similar experience as this one. There was threats as well. There was one review posted last year, the review says that her face is far from pretty. Stay away from this lunatic. I'm glad I did my research here.

  6. #8300

    Angel

    Anyone have any reports on her? Would love to try her.

  7. #8299

    She's legit.

    I saw her a couple times last year. Nice girl. Pics are exactly what she looks like (meaning she's not using old pics etc.). Definitely makes sure you're happy. She was very normal / very cool girl the couple times I saw her. We even hung out and chatted for a good 20 minutes after finishing up last time I saw her. If she has anything going on currently I wouldn't know, but I'd definitely see her again if she was still in south City. Her new location isn't as convenient for me. Same issue with Mel. Wish she was still in south city also, but she's up north a bit now too.

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    She is very much legit. We have conversed a lot and she has sent me tons of pictures. She has a new Halloween set going up soon and she is hot af in a goth type way. No concerns there. But she has mentioned a lot of medical issues and mental health stuff she has been going thru. That kind of thing makes me a little uneasy, not sure how that would effect the session or her presence in the moment, but I guess we'll have to find out.

  8. #8298
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl recently. She is short and very petite with a small waist, tight little ass, and small A cup tits, so if you're into aa spinners she might do it for you. She looks like her pictures, although I thought her face didn't look quite as good in person. Maybe she was having a bad makeup day when I saw her. She lists two prices in the ad, and I opted for the more expensive GFE option. We got undressed and kissed for awhile, then she gave me a decent BBBJ with good DT action and BLS. She commented about how she liked my manscaping, so if you've got a jungle down there she may not be as enthusiastic with the BJ. We traded places and I spent some giving her kitty a thorough tongue massage. Either she climaxed or she faked pretty good, and I really don't care which it was. I enjoyed it. Her kitty did have a pretty strong musky scent, the kind you can smell on your top lip while driving home LOL. That's actually one of my kinks when seeing aa providers, but to each his own.

    The cover went on and we got nice and sweaty in a variety of positions before I finally unloaded. Cleaned up, got dressed and she mentioned that she used to be a dancer. Maybe some of you know her from the clubs? Anyway, she was full of compliments while I was there, which she probably learned helped get her bigger tips when dancing. She was friendly and accommodating. 150 for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3147824109/1
    An349 . Could you make room in your mailbox, I'd like to send you a PM. THANKS.

  9. #8297
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    She used to have ads about a year ago doing car dates off of 44 and Jefferson.

    She would bring the windshield shade.

    I went to see her once and she showed up with the sun shade but I got scared and dint pick her up.

    She looked good and sent me alot of pictures proving it was her.

    Always kind of regretted not picking her up.
    She is very much legit. We have conversed a lot and she has sent me tons of pictures. She has a new Halloween set going up soon and she is hot af in a goth type way. No concerns there. But she has mentioned a lot of medical issues and mental health stuff she has been going thru. That kind of thing makes me a little uneasy, not sure how that would effect the session or her presence in the moment, but I guess we'll have to find out.

  10. #8296
    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully you didn't submit a pic as her ad states is REQUIRED in order to meet.

    Guess her time IS more valuable than yours.
    She used to have ads about a year ago doing car dates off of 44 and Jefferson.

    She would bring the windshield shade.

    I went to see her once and she showed up with the sun shade but I got scared and dint pick her up.

    She looked good and sent me alot of pictures proving it was her.

    Always kind of regretted not picking her up.

  11. #8295
    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully you didn't submit a pic as her ad states is REQUIRED in order to meet.

    Guess her time IS more valuable than yours.
    I usually send a couple pics with blurred face that aren't posted anywhere else to a potential provider. Honestly I don't see the big deal about it. She did get back to me apologizing profusely saying she will give me a generous discount. Something about a mental health issue. I suspect demons. Probably bs not sure I'll try again.

  12. #8294

    Alyssa love

    So I went on this date and I wasn't sure because I had heard some bad thing but you know I'm the kind of person that has to see for myself especially when someone is so beautiful you got a think oh my God it's too good to be true well it's not it is true she is beautiful she's amazing and she definitely makes you feel at home and comfortable she doesn't rush I did the full hour. I walked in the door and she asked me what's your fantasy how can I make your fantasy come true and I was like wow so anyway I told her what my fantasy was and she made it every bit of it come true and that's why her things she likes to make peoples fantasies come to real life that's what she told me and she did that for me. We did highschool young boy and she was my teacher. She did role play the whole bit. And then at the end I got to shoot my load all over her face. Talk about wow. Pm for details and.

    https://max80.com.lcstg.com/post/esc...louis/62779523

  13. #8293
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this one tonight. Parked at her incall and she ghosted me. Menu seems wide open. A fetish freak so she peaked my interest. May try another time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl
    Hopefully you didn't submit a pic as her ad states is REQUIRED in order to meet.

    Guess her time IS more valuable than yours.

  14. #8292

    Elle STL

    Took a chance on this one tonight. Parked at her incall and she ghosted me. Menu seems wide open. A fetish freak so she peaked my interest. May try another time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl

  15. #8291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Ashley AA spinner

    Saw this girl recently. She is short and very petite with a small waist, tight little ass, and small A cup tits, so if you're into aa spinners she might do it for you. She looks like her pictures, although I thought her face didn't look quite as good in person. Maybe she was having a bad makeup day when I saw her. She lists two prices in the ad, and I opted for the more expensive GFE option. We got undressed and kissed for awhile, then she gave me a decent BBBJ with good DT action and BLS. She commented about how she liked my manscaping, so if you've got a jungle down there she may not be as enthusiastic with the BJ. We traded places and I spent some giving her kitty a thorough tongue massage. Either she climaxed or she faked pretty good, and I really don't care which it was. I enjoyed it. Her kitty did have a pretty strong musky scent, the kind you can smell on your top lip while driving home LOL. That's actually one of my kinks when seeing aa providers, but to each his own.

    The cover went on and we got nice and sweaty in a variety of positions before I finally unloaded. Cleaned up, got dressed and she mentioned that she used to be a dancer. Maybe some of you know her from the clubs? Anyway, she was full of compliments while I was there, which she probably learned helped get her bigger tips when dancing. She was friendly and accommodating. 150 for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3147824109/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape