Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 736 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7983

    Ipswich of all places

    I'm still retired from the hobby but what I saw today and if I wasn't with someone I would've came out of retirement immediately. Went to the old north cemetery in Ipswich and when I was on the sidewalk with my friend I noticed on high street a girl walking a bit ahead of a dude (assuming her handler) and noticed her eyeing a couple of cars that passed her. I had to take a double take at her actions and after the couple of cars prior as a couple of more cars approached I noticed her looking her shoulder and at the cars again and my instinct had kicked in and knew EXACTLY what she was doing and not going to lie I was pissed I was with company, I wanted to hop in my car and if she gave me the look immediately nod at her and pulled down the next street to wait for her. She was attractive too possibly mid-late 20's long light brown hair wore a tank top and jean skirt with sunglasses on and could tell she dabbled in something, had a very SW vibe to her. Could've been a fluke but I'm curious of all places that a SW is present in that area, at this point I wouldn't rule anything out because hidden gems are possible. If anyone's in that area keep your eyes peeled it was around 2-3 pm.

  2. #7982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Boobs,

    I've done that route many, many times and, your posting is pretty damn accurate. The bigger question, did you do this stroll at night?. If not, night times in that area are 20 times worse. Good report seeing that you were on foot!.

  3. #7981
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    After reading so much about Methadone Mile in the news and on this forum I decided to see it first hand. I was near Prudential and walked down to the intersection of "Mass and Cass" last Saturday night.

    Mass Ave gets progressively worse as you close in on that intersection, then you see the sprawl of people, tents and garbage lining both sides of the street. Numerous panhandlers stand in the traffic island and straggling zombies plod around in the gas station and McDonald's parking lot. I spotted two rough looking girls arguing over drugs and I was directly approached by a dealer offering various products. Walking past the tents I didn't see any women I would dare to touch. What a miserable place indeed.

    I continued on and had to laugh because there's a fucking taco truck out there just past the main encampment. From there I walked to Dudley Square and down Blue Hill to the Prince Hall Maspnic Lodge. Didn't see any ladies on the street on the way down. Really it seemed like a quiet neighborhood although economically struggling. There was some event going on in the lodge and there were quite a few attractive women in standing in line to get in, all black.

    So I walked back up to Mass and Cass. It was later at night by this time and I did see a few women offering themselves. The first was standing outside Central Convenience. She looked pretty good especially for a street girl. Black with pink or purple hair extensions. I saw three more plus an ass ugly tranny between that store and the UHaul on Mass, all of them rough looking and tweaked out badly.

    Once I was back to Melnea Cass I decided to check out Aga's for he hell of it since I haven't been in 6 or 7 years. It looks to be permanently closed..
    Can't believe you actually walked from NMS to Roxbury. That's a hike. I've been to Aga's years ago and it sucked. Granted, I was the only one there, a stripper came out without any enthusiasm, cleaned the pole and said "buy me a drink". I said later. She gave me a look and didn't even dance, just circled around, didn't bother taking off anything. There was a short bouncer at the door. LOL. A older white guy walked in and wanted to walk back out when he noticed that no customers was there. The bouncer was trying to keep him and I can tell, he was trying to get bigger to display a show of force to keep him there. Oh man. So comical. He ended up leaving. I had one beer, tipped the dude at the bar and left. This place has been here for years, it really needs to close. Haven't been there since. Brockton Strip Club, formerly the Foxy Lady is pretty good. Clean, ladies were nice. I went there during the day (no cover charge). Limited staff. But, entertaining. Bought a beer, drank it and left.

  4. #7980

    Took a walk

    After reading so much about Methadone Mile in the news and on this forum I decided to see it first hand. I was near Prudential and walked down to the intersection of "Mass and Cass" last Saturday night.

    Mass Ave gets progressively worse as you close in on that intersection, then you see the sprawl of people, tents and garbage lining both sides of the street. Numerous panhandlers stand in the traffic island and straggling zombies plod around in the gas station and McDonald's parking lot. I spotted two rough looking girls arguing over drugs and I was directly approached by a dealer offering various products. Walking past the tents I didn't see any women I would dare to touch. What a miserable place indeed.

    I continued on and had to laugh because there's a fucking taco truck out there just past the main encampment. From there I walked to Dudley Square and down Blue Hill to the Prince Hall Maspnic Lodge. Didn't see any ladies on the street on the way down. Really it seemed like a quiet neighborhood although economically struggling. There was some event going on in the lodge and there were quite a few attractive women in standing in line to get in, all black.

    So I walked back up to Mass and Cass. It was later at night by this time and I did see a few women offering themselves. The first was standing outside Central Convenience. She looked pretty good especially for a street girl. Black with pink or purple hair extensions. I saw three more plus an ass ugly tranny between that store and the UHaul on Mass, all of them rough looking and tweaked out badly.

    Once I was back to Melnea Cass I decided to check out Aga's for he hell of it since I haven't been in 6 or 7 years. It looks to be permanently closed.

    From there I walked over to Chinatown. By now it was pretty late, around 1:30 am. I made it to the Green Door where I received top notch service from Sofia and took an uber back home.

    All in all about an eight mile walk. My feet hurt the next day.

  5. #7979

    Has anyone seen Asian Laura?

    I asked a couple weeks ago, I figured somebody is the of seen her between then and now unless she quit?

  6. #7978

    Malden

    Went to Malden for lunch, drove by the Stop & Shop and didn't see any activity. It was mentioned here before. But, perhaps it cleared out. Feel free to chime in if there is a better time to come. I went around 12:30 PM.

  7. #7977

    Last night man.

    So earlier in the day, I got messaged randomly by a girl I don't even remember dealing with. How she got my number, who knows but she sent photos and told me to come see her. I was going to upload the photos, but it's not letting me.

    Checked the rules, so I guess I'm allowed to post that she was staying at a certain shithole inn that you could guess where it is in Malden. Now, when she originally told me to come, she gave me one room number. Then told me another one while telling me she moved and forgot.

    When I pull up, the room she told me she was in was empty and I was blowing up her phone but to no avail. I was getting ready to cut my losses and leave but she finally picked up and claimed she was at a store and she'd be back in 5 minutes. But that was bullshit, because there weren't any close stores. Just a liquor store and a walgreens waaaaaaay up the street, but certainly not walking distance.

    But I started feeling the sketchiness of the place. People looking at me, multiple people going into hotel rooms, etc. And when she finally popped up, not only was she in a completely different room than she said, she a) never came from a store and b) was in a hotel room I 10000000% seen another dude in. I noped the fuck out of there with the quickness.

    So I start to drive away and I start thinking to myself "I came all the way out here. I'm not taking 2 losses in a row" so I thought about somebody posting about good ole Caroline. I reached out and she was like 5 minutes away, so I happily oblige.

    Now if you look at my post history, you'd know I always thought she was kind of overrated. But she was reliable and I was still pissed off for getting robbed the night prior.

    She's gotten THICC, which I like. I pick her up from her place (shocked somebody picked her off the street at the time, but I quickly found out why soon enough).

    We drove to a spot and get to it.

    Let me tell you. She must've had some coaching done or something, because she gave me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life last night. No exaggeration.

    I never thought I'd ever get some street head better than Syd on NMS (who retired from walking to sell drugs. Damn shame) but Caroline was sucking me like she was trying out for the Olympics lmao. Deepthroat on command and everything. I was legit shocked.

    Then I bent her over for some doggy. Another note, she's probably been doing anal with whoever she's staying with considering I almost slipped in the wrong hole and entry seemed a little. Easy before she told me it was the wrong one.

    We used to not be able to have FS because my size was too much for her, but she took it like a champ this time. The level of improvement is night and day.

    If it wasn't for the below average hygiene, it would've been perfect. But it wasn't like her, uh. Thing wasn't washed. It might've been just a lack of a shower or something. I couldn't tell, honestly since we were outside.

    But yeah man. She went from a personal 6 to a 9, although I haven't seen her in a year and a half before this point. It still stands though. I'm still leaving SW alone, but I might be seeing Caroline only from now on. I was that impressed. I've built up a roster or telephone numbers, but they each have their issues (Karina's head game doesn't really match-up with my size and she's starting to get bold with her pricing. Ericka is good, but not as good as Caroline. Jackie burned me, few others aren't worth it anymore).

    So until Caroline checks out, I might go to her only.

  8. #7976

    Newbie question

    First time here. Looking for advice. I'm looking for something maybe a little different. Want to find a really dirty girl who will use herself hard for me. Not sure how many details to provide here. But anyone have suggestions where to meet this type of girl.

  9. #7975
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #7974

    Seems to me there are other options

    Sorry it happened to you and thanks for posting. This hobby is not without its risks and it is helpful to hear all the details, if nothing else, prevents us from going down that same path.

    Whenever I get a bad vibe, I try to cut my losses by showing her the money and putting it the clip on my driver's side visor so it is in plain view but not yet in her hands. Some refuse to go along and that' alright, I drop them off on the next corner (and sometimes keep a 5 spot on me if I have trouble getting her out of my car.).

    Retirement lurks for all of us but go out on a high note.

    Quote Originally Posted by BodegaB  [View Original Post]
    I was just robbed for $40.

    Aaaaaand I'm officially done with the hobby. I was going to wait will I moved in December, but with the girls getting worse and the prices going up on subpar service, it's not worth it anymore.

    All the greats are gone.

    Also, one of my regulars left me with a little gift (I don't know if I'm allowed to say their name or what they gave me) so Boston's dead to me.

  11. #7973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BodegaB  [View Original Post]
    I was just robbed for $40.

    Aaaaaand I'm officially done with the hobby. I was going to wait will I moved in December, but with the girls getting worse and the prices going up on subpar service, it's not worth it anymore.

    All the greats are gone.

    Also, one of my regulars left me with a little gift (I don't know if I'm allowed to say their name or what they gave me) so Boston's dead to me.
    Me and you both bro. Price going up and girls are scamming and robbing people. This hobby ain't ain't same.

  12. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    You are certainly allowed to share more about how you got robbed and by who. And what sort of gift, the kind that clears up in a week with some antibiotics or is it a gift that keeps on giving?
    I just didn't review the rules, so I'm more than happy to share.

    As far as the robbery, I picked up an older WSW around nms. Now mind you, I consider myself a pretty sharp monger on pretty much any other occasion, but I was only out there because I'd been drinking with my buddies and my other head lead me there. She knew I was drunk and was talking me up. I forgot her name, but it was a girl in her 50's.

    I wouldn't even have picked her up normally either, but alcohol made me careless. I gave her the money and she insisted we take this to her house. I took her to Nubian and she hopped out so fast that I knew she was scamming me so I followed her immediately.

    She goes into the pizza shop and says she isn't giving me shit back, so I took her phone. Again, kinda drunk so wasn't thinking straight. We get into it, the police come and give her her phone back and don't do shit to give my money back because BPD are useless. She looked me in the eye and lied like the scum of the Earth she is. And of course they weren't going to go into her pants to get my money back so I just chalked it up to a loss.

    As far as Jackie, lucky for me it was a gift that got cleared up in a week. I've been dealing with Jackie for years, so it kinda shocked me that she gave me something. But 1000% it was her.

    It's so downhill now it's a shame. I liked the hobby, but it's just terrible now.

  13. #7971

    Robbed

    You are certainly allowed to share more about how you got robbed and by who. And what sort of gift, the kind that clears up in a week with some antibiotics or is it a gift that keeps on giving?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodegaB  [View Original Post]
    I was just robbed for $40.

    Aaaaaand I'm officially done with the hobby. I was going to wait will I moved in December, but with the girls getting worse and the prices going up on subpar service, it's not worth it anymore.

    All the greats are gone.

    Also, one of my regulars left me with a little gift (I don't know if I'm allowed to say their name or what they gave me) so Boston's dead to me.

  14. #7970
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodegaB  [View Original Post]
    I was just robbed for $40.

    Aaaaaand I'm officially done with the hobby. I was going to wait will I moved in December, but with the girls getting worse and the prices going up on subpar service, it's not worth it anymore.

    All the greats are gone.

    Also, one of my regulars left me with a little gift (I don't know if I'm allowed to say their name or what they gave me) so Boston's dead to me.
    The name and gift is something against the Rules. The name of the Girl who robbed you isn't. Her name would be helpful, so we can avoid her. TIA.

  15. #7969
    I was just robbed for $40.

    Aaaaaand I'm officially done with the hobby. I was going to wait will I moved in December, but with the girls getting worse and the prices going up on subpar service, it's not worth it anymore.

    All the greats are gone.

    Also, one of my regulars left me with a little gift (I don't know if I'm allowed to say their name or what they gave me) so Boston's dead to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape