Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 552 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2921
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    https://instagram.com/sashaa_striker...dium=copy_link

    Super cute and thinking of going to see if she's worth the drive, anyone got info.
    She's on the sugar baby site.

  2. #2920

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    New girl Angel at Pandora's is so hawt, she has THE most amazing breasts I've seen, big but perky and so soft. Unfortunately no mileage in the back, wanted extra 40 to suck on her tits, I almost caved, they're that juicy, but big head took over and left after one dance.

    Anyway, maybe in a few weeks she turns the corner.
    Agree she is banging. Saw her on Tuesday and was tempted to get some dances. She said she's new and didn't really give me the vibe extras were available so passed. I will say she seems like a very sweet person and her stage was actually decent, hope she does well. When I inevitably go back I'll probably get some dances from her.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CU9g9tQL...dium=copy_link

  3. #2919

    Angel at Pandora's

    New girl Angel at Pandora's is so hawt, she has THE most amazing breasts I've seen, big but perky and so soft. Unfortunately no mileage in the back, wanted extra 40 to suck on her tits, I almost caved, they're that juicy, but big head took over and left after one dance.

    Anyway, maybe in a few weeks she turns the corner.

  4. #2918

    Regular posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Was she one of the actual posts on the gram? Or just on the story that disappears?
    You can get the best views of her if you scroll down beyond the Halloween pics. There are three from October 7th and 8th of Visa.

  5. #2917

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Visa looks pretty cute on Pandora's gram. I wonder what the dealio is for that.
    Was she one of the actual posts on the gram? Or just on the story that disappears?

  6. #2916

    Any info on sasha I think her name is?

    https://instagram.com/sashaa_striker...dium=copy_link

    Super cute and thinking of going to see if she's worth the drive, anyone got info.

  7. #2915

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.
    Don't remember the price, but FS was ridiculously low (like $100? Cheaper than some girls were doing dances for). She had some story about a bad night, blah, blah, whatever, figured I'd gamble on it and hit the jackpot (well, but her teeth). But this was months ago, and I think she was really new and just didn't know what other girls were really doing and what they were charging for it.

  8. #2914

    The real slim shady, please shut up, please shut up

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.

    Just don't let her start with her anti vaxx conspiracy theories crap before the dances, all I was thinking is shut up and grab my dick LOL.
    So many people that should just shut their giant pie holes. Thanks for the intel.

  9. #2913

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Visa looks pretty cute on Pandora's gram. I wonder what the dealio is for that.
    She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.

    Just don't let her start with her anti vaxx conspiracy theories crap before the dances, all I was thinking is shut up and grab my dick LOL.

  10. #2912

    Visa, it's everywhere you want to be including down your pants

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Walking out the restroom of Pandoras, the men's room light shone right into the VIP section. Visa was there leaning over a customers lap, bobbing up and down. When she noticed the lights, she quickly turned and looked at me. And then gave a smile. A few songs later the customer was leaving the VIP section. Visa came over and sat next to me. Not really my type so I turn down her offer.
    Visa looks pretty cute on Pandora's gram. I wonder what the dealio is for that.

  11. #2911

    Visa

    Walking out the restroom of Pandoras, the men's room light shone right into the VIP section. Visa was there leaning over a customers lap, bobbing up and down. When she noticed the lights, she quickly turned and looked at me. And then gave a smile. A few songs later the customer was leaving the VIP section. Visa came over and sat next to me. Not really my type so I turn down her offer.

  12. #2910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Guessing you got really lucky because now she's gone full GPS. She initially quoted me 700 for 30 minutes (not including house fee).

    Then she said 500 for 15 minutes (again not including house fee).

    I said 200 is the best I can do, and she said 300 for 15 minutes but no FS. I passed.

    Got a couple of "dances" from her though. They weren't worth the money.

    I saw her right when they opened at 11 in the morning. Maybe her FS gets cheaper the later she gets into her shift.
    Major GPS and not that hot.

    Stick with the seasoned vets like Monse, Anya, Faith, Mercedes,.

  13. #2909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by GituMumu  [View Original Post]
    She's got that exotic look. Any idea if she offers FS?
    Only for regulars.

  14. #2908

    Lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I seen Amber at Panforas. Tall white hoe.

    Bbfscip for 2. 4.

    She let me knock the bottom out of it.
    Guessing you got really lucky because now she's gone full GPS. She initially quoted me 700 for 30 minutes (not including house fee).

    Then she said 500 for 15 minutes (again not including house fee).

    I said 200 is the best I can do, and she said 300 for 15 minutes but no FS. I passed.

    Got a couple of "dances" from her though. They weren't worth the money.

    I saw her right when they opened at 11 in the morning. Maybe her FS gets cheaper the later she gets into her shift.

  15. #2907
    Quote Originally Posted by GituMumu  [View Original Post]
    She's got that exotic look. Any idea if she offers FS?
    I tried last week all I got was HJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape