Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 32158
-
10-16-21 11:25 #20053Senior Member

Posts: 197Sure. Its super easy
Step 1 - Read the forum. Try searching for 'nuru'.
Step 2 - Look at ads, try bedpage and rubratings.
Step 3 - Go back to the forum and search for the names you see in step 2.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by NuruMonger92
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 22:29 #20052Regular Member

Posts: 1Nuru
Hey,
I am new to the area. My birthday is next week and I was hoping to have an adventure by getting a nuru massage. Does anyone know of a provider that I could arrange this with? Please help a guy out.
-
10-15-21 15:11 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 67Doesn't sound promising
From the add "No other services are provided, look else where, this is for legitimate massage and physical therapy.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Post back if you give it a shot, I am interested in something in Bristow / Gainesville area, especially an independent.
-
10-15-21 13:10 #20050Regular Member

Posts: 13I sampled her service couple days ago. She offered a great massage and that was about it. It felt like she was having an off day so I didn't push for anything extra. If you are looking for a good Thai massage she's your girl. She lives in a decent neighborhood. Check her out. You might get lucky.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 10:58 #20049Senior Member

Posts: 433Thai in Bristow
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...392416513.html
Anyone seen this lady yet? She had pictures up with her face blurred out. Looked like that Thai lady who use to work with Nalee.
-
10-14-21 22:43 #20048Senior Member

Posts: 119The providers are TS
I assume they are ok if your ok with that.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 20:31 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 628Top Spa
In town on business, this place was close and open. Opted for 80/ hr. Older, probably 40's lady. Nice, little english. Back rub was ok not much technique, on flip asked "wa you wan" motioned for BJ she blurts out 160, I laughed said hell no, got dressed and left. I've yet to crack the nut on how to be successful in AMPs.
-
10-14-21 10:36 #20046Senior Member

Posts: 173Hannah and Roxy
So there was one review for Roxy earlier and someone mentioned that she's a hot black girl, but he wasnt able to do FS, not sure if its on the table. Let's see if I am able to see at least one of them.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 10:34 #20045Senior Member

Posts: 466There is an review on the other site for Lalabell, different name and different pic, also says she is a TS.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 09:08 #20044Senior Member

Posts: 549I've crossed this off my list. The trick is to go to a PV place and find a girl that has BBBJ on the menu. Ask her if there's any girl she prefers working with and knows will want to join in. I did this at BG with Olivia and she recommended her friend. I just booked a second session a few days later with the two of them and they got right down to business.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 08:30 #20043Senior Member

Posts: 466I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 18:28 #20042Senior Member

Posts: 173Has anyone seen?
Hannah and Lalabel?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12841638.html
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9836690.html
Is there any intel? More than happy to TOFTT as always.
-
10-13-21 08:46 #20041Senior Member

Posts: 143The phone number in the ad links to other identical ads from Fredericksburg not Fairfax. If those are correct about an hour drive in DC traffic.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 07:21 #20040Senior Member

Posts: 637Fairfax
I'm headed to Fairfax this weekend. Anybody try this place?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/7...orean/41593972
-
10-13-21 00:02 #20039Senior Member

Posts: 1444 h bbbj?
Hi all, haven't had much to contribute lately I'm afraid (although did post a review for a latina independent on the Montgomery County board recently if you're interested). I have an urge to fulfill a lifelong fantasy which is two girls providing BBBJ at the same time. Any providers around fit the bill and what's the damage? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Danka.











Reply With Quote




