Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17188

    She was fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    I have pics of her tits too from many years ago. SHe had a bday a few weeks ago. She had moved north of Indy but now is on the south side. She was fun.
    And gave a porn star blow. I would have seen her more but her QV BJ rate got to be too high for me. She started getting popular on backpage and got her 100/ qv / BJ rate often enough where she wouldn't see me for 50 anymore. Don't blame her for getting more $ from others. She finally stopped calling me when she realized 50 was my max.

  2. #17187

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
    I have pics of her tits too from many years ago. SHe had a bday a few weeks ago. She had moved north of Indy but now is on the south side. She was fun.

  3. #17186

    Fancy Rae Baker

    I have seen several post concerning her, but NO actual reviews. Anybody have real review type information on Fancy Rae? PM if you need.

    https://fancyraebaker.com/

    Thanks.

    Thought.

  4. #17185

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondToLast  [View Original Post]
    Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.
    Can you provide more info into what you're looking for? Personally, I'd reach out to Discrete Info, get verified and see one of their girls. Will run you $260-300/ hour for the most part.

  5. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    You talking about the place on Thompson?
    Yes, it was a set up.

  6. #17183

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not the same gal.

  7. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her some time ago, she said that taking a shower. Once inside and got down to business it was obvious she didn't take a shower and got turned off and left, I would not repeat.

  8. #17181

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
    She is back. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/67615854.

  9. #17180

    Out of town recommendation

    Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.

  10. #17179

  11. #17178
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://anderson-in.skipthegames.com...a/974851240226

  12. #17177
    Quote Originally Posted by MayTag4040  [View Original Post]
    I got ripped off there, no one should go to that motel.
    You talking about the place on Thompson?

  13. #17176

    Blast from the past

    These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 102.jpg‎   303.jpg‎  

  14. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by GioSanz  [View Original Post]
    I can weigh in here as well as I've seen her a bunch of time. Each time outcall after scooping her up on the Southside. I get a call from her not too long ago while I was out of town that she's in front of my home; she's frantic and almost curving saying her bf hit her and she has no where to go. I tell her I'm not home and I can't help. She then says she got some help. I decide to buy her only fans and notice she's made a bunch of videos with this dude. The last couple weeks no videos then this week another one with him so they got back together. I don't know what to think but be safe out there!
    I got ripped off there, no one should go to that motel.

  15. #17174

    Rainy day blue balls

    The pickings sure are slim today on a rainy day. Works been canceled and my attempts to have a lovely lady respond this morning have been unanswered. Looking preferably on south or west side. Any recommendations on slim to medium build, C to B cup, and of course clean. ? My search continues till about noon then it's time to focus on the work at hand.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape