Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 29350
-
10-16-21 13:31 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 1175I'm sure it's not the girl in the ad. While I was parked in front of the shop, I saw beneath the curtain as a girl knelt down to water a plant. She was thin but I couldn't see her face well. She was wearing tight jeans so who knows if more is available.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
There's another ad that mentions Nuru but she wouldn't answer that question when I texted her. I'm pretty sure it was just put in the ad to get people in the door.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...NkIVISn3LgsJNH
-
10-16-21 13:15 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 151Agreed
She's a tiny human, and has reported to me that she always prefers women in her personal life. So on top of being naturally tiny and tight, taking a real dick is sometimes a bit challenging for her.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:37 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 176Firehouse was a bust. Woman wanted $200 tip for full service, but accepted $140 because that's all I had left on me. I also paid for an hour, and she kept rushing me the entire time. After two minutes she kept asking if I cummed. I kept going for my entire hour. She looked average and I'll never go back.
-
10-16-21 12:00 #16987Senior Member

Posts: 897That's a hottie model. I wish she was the masseuse!
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 11:59 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 897No oil, PLEASE!
I always say no oil. Only a little on junior for the finale.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 11:37 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 1175New place
Just saw a new ad.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3224052
I drove by to verify they're open already but didn't stop to try it.
-
10-16-21 11:31 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 1175I agree with you, there's a lot of guys that screw them on tips so paying up front doesn't bother me much as long as they don't ask for too much when I haven't seen them before.
Originally Posted by MayTag4040
[View Original Post]
The only thing that really bothers me is the Chinese business model. Most of them have no problem with telling lies to get you to come. They've been getting a lot worse about it lately because business has been slow.
-
10-16-21 11:09 #16983Senior Member

Posts: 141I am grateful to have these ladies so it never bothers me. They work and maybe it is just me but I try to get them off before I do and they respond. I had 2 ladies recently but one was kept answering the door so she gave me 30 minutes free as the other one made me feel wonderful as she tickled the south pole crater before the other gave mouth to mouth to the north pole. I was completely drained, something rare as many pull away. I am ok with tipping if asking for extras.
Originally Posted by HotJohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 05:08 #16982Banned Member

Posts: 89Tried several locations again
So I went over to the spa infront of AMC in castleton. I called before I went and asked if 2 girls were available. Of course they lie and say yes LOL. I get there and for sure only 1 girl. She was bigger. I'd say 150 lbs 5'5 height. Didn't look too old maybe 30. Not my type. I asked if 2 girls would ever be avaiable and she said no never. So I might just have to try a different time because they sure do love lyin. After this I was going to go to sweets as they said they have 2 new girls but they're also short and fat LOL. So I decided to try sun by the Thai restaurant in castleton. They no longer have Sophia who was real good. They had 2 new ladies. Angela and another tall thin one. They look to be about 45. Angela was pretty good but I was only given about 15-20 min instead of 30. She wanted me to give her DATY. She was not in good shape when clothes came off so I passed on that one big time. No massage really just rubbing her hands on you gently and you know. Anyway I was disappointed. I'm assuming the best bet is to just keep driving around one day until you just find a great one for a bit. I've said it before but rose spa Anna will always be missed. I hope some of you got to try her out. Maybe 22 year old super tight and petite. Sucks she left for school. Anyway stay safe fellas. Oh and one more thing. The sun location did not clean at all after I was done. I'm talking about they just used the towel they dried me up with to "clean" where I was laying. I found that so nasty haha but I always take a long shower after I'm finished with any massage anyway because of the oil.
-
10-15-21 20:24 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 342Amen
I'm with you, I'm fed up with them demanding it first and then they short the time and give terrible service.
Originally Posted by HotJohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 13:06 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 76Wrong meg
The Blonde who is cute moved to Vegas. Blue is skinny and not attractive due to a car accident. She's in Castleton.
Originally Posted by SHJ83
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 11:57 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 49Sick of them asking for tip
Anyone else out there fed up with them asking for a tip before anything even happens? Just got up from the table said bye-bye ask for my money and left. She kept trying to stop me but I didn't feel like going back in as the mood had definitely turned sour. I will be doing this from here on out.
-
10-15-21 10:08 #16978Regular Member

Posts: 12That's the one
Another here had said she moved to Nevada. So she's still in Indy?
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 09:21 #16977Senior Member

Posts: 808Meg Blu
Her wrist or hands never were involved in any of my meetings with her. Out of about 500 chicks I fucked she has had the tightest pussy for sure.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 08:32 #16976Senior Member

Posts: 897Saw Luna two years ago.
She had a professional setup in her home / apartment. Over priced, wouldn't give HE since I was new. Over priced.
Originally Posted by Beanes9021
[View Original Post]
Good massage, though!
She had a cold, gave it to me. .
Never repeated.









Reply With Quote






