rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 1342 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11917
    Babies are expensive. First time I ever saw her was $120 hhr and she offered BBFS at that. Glad I didn't take that offer or that could have possibly been mine. She did always look good though. Kind of glad she's back in the game but she will need to drop those rates for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I got a random message from her saying she's available, I've never seen her before because of how her prices are, she wouldn't take less than $120 for a ss last time I messaged her, anyway, I reply back curious what today's rates were and she was wanting $180 for a ss, holy shit she's out of her mind.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/581864512871

  2. #11916
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrod2113  [View Original Post]
    Found this one on Washburn around 9 am.

    Her names Jasmine. Loves the taste of Nutt. Will swallow without being asked.
    What's her info?

  3. #11915

    Allie?

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Baltimore Allie (the one who tells you to meet her at the Walgreen's pharmacy off of North Ave) is around still?. Short blonde girl with a pair of fake boobs. Loves drugs. Lives in the hood.
    Do you mean this Allie? Who works out of first floor room in group townhouse near north ave and harford? She still posts on StG, but apparently not posting name, and so doesn't show up on search. Not familiar with meeting at Walgreens thing.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/964117973982

  4. #11914

    Falisha

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Yea I saw her about 3 times. But all like around May and April. She would. Usually be at the Colonial in Middle River.

    I can across these photos and she looks like she lost a small bit of weight. Could be but I don't know. She also always 'disappears' and then eventually comes back. Dunno why exactly. I think the first time she said that she was going to leave it had something to do with a kid and at that time she was in Rosedale area.

    Anyway her rates were super nicr. Like I'm talking about $60 bucks bbj. So hence I saw her multiple times. I don't recall if I tried the box the first few times, I don't think so because I like my girls thinner and I don't have much stamina in the box. Tho I do recall last time I saw I tried to go for the box and she just presented her kitty and didn't ask for a condom or supply one. So I believe you can get BBFS possibly. Though I always as far as I know just BBBJCIM.

    One thing to note tho is she has a bf / handler dude. Hence why she asks you to know when your like 5 minutes away. IN in my experience she tells him to go for a drive or something as I've only have run into the dude after the session when I go back to the room to retrieve something I forgot and once I got their early and told her I was 5 minutes and watched him drive off.

    I'm curious to see her rates because its been like 2 months since I partook in hobbying and coming back to these inflated prices for trash service from the same talent got me like.
    I have seen her recently, she is not so bad, a little more chubby than the pics but it's cool, everything Xigokid reported is accurate, I've seen her about 3 times but my last time was kinda ruined by her having a female friend in the room (she stayed in the bathroom which uses a curtain for a door) but she spent like 15 minutes looking for some money that she lost in the room so I was literally just there naked with her friend and her looking for the money. She then realized I was there and was like she needs to take a hit then let's knock this out so she can keep looking, while doing the deed, she's like "oh yeah I remember where I put it" then I just bust my load and start to leave and she's like nice to meet you.

    I guess I didn't make an impression the last 2 times I saw her prior cause it's like she didn't remember we've met.

    She's still fun and open to a lot of things. She did offer BBFS in one of our sessions but I left out to royal farms to get a cover.

  5. #11913

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Baltimore Allie (the one who tells you to meet her at the Walgreen's pharmacy off of North Ave) is around still?. Short blonde girl with a pair of fake boobs. Loves drugs. Lives in the hood.
    Yes Allie is still definitely around. Some complain about her but to me always had a great time with her. No complaints whatsoever.

    If I lived a little bit closer I'd be seeing her on the regular.

  6. #11912

    Baltimore Allie

    Anyone know if Baltimore Allie (the one who tells you to meet her at the Walgreen's pharmacy off of North Ave) is around still?. Short blonde girl with a pair of fake boobs. Loves drugs. Lives in the hood.

  7. #11911
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had a dream about her? I tried once but she ghosted me for a while and had some excuse of her changing rooms. She disappeared for a while but seems to be back, was hoping for some intel before I pulled the trigger. Thanks.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/331993829165
    Yea I saw her about 3 times. But all like around May and April. She would. Usually be at the Colonial in Middle River.

    I can across these photos and she looks like she lost a small bit of weight. Could be but I don't know. She also always 'disappears' and then eventually comes back. Dunno why exactly. I think the first time she said that she was going to leave it had something to do with a kid and at that time she was in Rosedale area.

    Anyway her rates were super nicr. Like I'm talking about $60 bucks bbj. So hence I saw her multiple times. I don't recall if I tried the box the first few times, I don't think so because I like my girls thinner and I don't have much stamina in the box. Tho I do recall last time I saw I tried to go for the box and she just presented her kitty and didn't ask for a condom or supply one. So I believe you can get BBFS possibly. Though I always as far as I know just BBBJCIM.

    One thing to note tho is she has a bf / handler dude. Hence why she asks you to know when your like 5 minutes away. IN in my experience she tells him to go for a drive or something as I've only have run into the dude after the session when I go back to the room to retrieve something I forgot and once I got their early and told her I was 5 minutes and watched him drive off.

    I'm curious to see her rates because its been like 2 months since I partook in hobbying and coming back to these inflated prices for trash service from the same talent got me like.

  8. #11910

    Hanover Latina

    If this isn't the right area for the post please let me know and I'll change it but I think it belongs here.

    Had a pleasant dream with (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/68576626) . Called and immediately got a text back and after a few exchanges got the address. Quoted: $/ $. 5/ $$ while I don't like paying $ for qv, no others answered when trying to get ahold of. So there I went. Greeted at the door by a taller thick dark skin Latina. There was another lady there that went to the bathroom, didn't bother me so I proceeded. I'm terrible with guessing age and to me it doesn't really matter but I would say at minimum 30. She was thick with a little belly, based on how they look going to say the booty (was phat) and the girls were man made. As I was getting comfortable she offered up the back door for $. I didn't bring any extra with me so I declined. After the donation was collected her dress came off and I was pleased with the appearance. The dream started with a good CBJ, used mostly mouth and had some moans going on, afterwards she lubed up and bent over for some K9. She pushed back and didn't try to stop me from going at it with some more moaning and laid her head down on the bed and reached back and played with the boys until I blew in the bag. I have no complaints about visit, I would try again if I couldn't find a better option, I just like to keep QV under $. I would say though it could be YMMV. The pictures are close I would say, but as most don't think it is actually her, but that's what I expect.

    Stay safe.

    H.

  9. #11909
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    What's your opinion on the best BBBJ in the area? I'm in philly just as much as Maryland for work so I'm open to both areas.

    I've been trying to see faith, Molly, Layla, and bri but having communication issues. Also interested in going to d3 for Tina.

    What's the forums opinion on the best choice for BBBJ?
    Molly is definitely the best. She is my go to and I would keep trying to get in touch with her.

    Sometimes might take her a while but she always responds eventually when I text her.

  10. #11908
    What's your opinion on the best BBBJ in the area? I'm in philly just as much as Maryland for work so I'm open to both areas.

    I've been trying to see faith, Molly, Layla, and bri but having communication issues. Also interested in going to d3 for Tina.

    What's the forums opinion on the best choice for BBBJ?

  11. #11907
    Only seen her once, last year, and she was reasonable at 150 hhr. A little pricey I suppose for the area but she was a good time. Hopefully no one takes that ss for 180 or else she will never come down but there is always some simp:/

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I got a random message from her saying she's available, I've never seen her before because of how her prices are, she wouldn't take less than $120 for a ss last time I messaged her, anyway, I reply back curious what today's rates were and she was wanting $180 for a ss, holy shit she's out of her mind.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/581864512871

  12. #11906

    Nicole white marsh / Nottingham

    I got a random message from her saying she's available, I've never seen her before because of how her prices are, she wouldn't take less than $120 for a ss last time I messaged her, anyway, I reply back curious what today's rates were and she was wanting $180 for a ss, holy shit she's out of her mind.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/581864512871

  13. #11905

    Common sense is my super power!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullPhuker01  [View Original Post]
    I've known her since the Crofton car play days. She has never had a handler. The "Boyfriend" is literally just that the actual Boyfriend. He's not the "boyfriend (handler)."

    And Phyuck if your talking about the other guy from your old post about Bri, that one morning at 430 in the morning, he isn't her handler either. He's a fellow monger / friend. I should know as that person that morning was me. So unless she's picked up a handler in the last 7 days, Bri is completely independent and always has been.

    Just wanted to make that clear as there is at times too much misinformation spread on here at times. Then when it comes from senior members it's always taken as gospel.
    Well, said boyfriend / handler is the second part of the junkie duo. Most boyfriends invite mongers to bang their girlfriends, oh unless if because they have drug habits that need funding. Bri is just super cool to share her proceeds. She has management to be clear. Do you have a lady at home you share?

  14. #11904

    Linthicum Latinas

    Looks like they're back in Linthicum and in Laurel. None look familiar though. Is it just me?

  15. #11903

    Life is a scam

    I'm tryna get in tight 21 blonde chick's ass. But there is no talent.

    Guess that's why making money comes first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape