The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 1715 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 26396
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15686

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her ads in 3 weeks. Neither Milwaukee nor Chicago
    She told me that she was taking a break until November.

  2. #15685

    Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Firemanz71  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping that someone would have any information on either of these. I had asked yesterday about Vanessa.

    Vanessa, looks TGTBT but them reviews seem ok.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...lwaukee-385818

    Angelica.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angelica...lwaukee-925339

    Thanks for any information.
    First one not sure. Angelica is so popular she has her very own thread below. READ IT!

  3. #15684

    Another word that says scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    100%. If "Horney, I am Hot sex worker. WANT To Have Sex With Interested Man. " doesn't scream bad google translation, then I better send my banking account info to that nice Nigerian Prince that wants to send me millions of dollars.
    "style" especially when its worded "sex in your style".

  4. #15683
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    The language and very awkward grammar says scam across the board.

    HS.
    100%. If "Horney, I am Hot sex worker. WANT To Have Sex With Interested Man. " doesn't scream bad google translation, then I better send my banking account info to that nice Nigerian Prince that wants to send me millions of dollars.

  5. #15682

    Any info

    I was hoping that someone would have any information on either of these. I had asked yesterday about Vanessa.

    Vanessa, looks TGTBT but them reviews seem ok.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...lwaukee-385818

    Angelica.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angelica...lwaukee-925339

    Thanks for any information.

  6. #15681

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    This is a new ad, to me. Anyone have any experience? Looks cute enough, probably to good to be true. But it is a local 414 number and there is no demand for a deposit. Fresh pickings have been so rare in this dry town. I am always hopeful. I'll text and see what comes back.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/927683163041
    It's fake cause every that has " Yes for water sports: receiving " is a scam.

  7. #15680

    Pieperluv

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/pieperluvAnyone have any experience with her, Once again seems to good to be true. But Tryst seems to be more high end girls and pricing to match. Almost like agency girls. Which leads me to the thought, the market sucks right now selection wise, STG is just a bunch of Junkies and slores and scam artist's (maybe a few rare good ones, Rayna, Sexi Lexi, etc) But for something fresh and new, I think they know they're hard to come by and charge accordingly. Market = Supply vs Demand. So all that being said, Do Tryst girls negotiate? Are they for real? It seems very limited qty wise, but also no obvious scammers or the usual pleathera of Asian apts. I assume they charge to host an ad. Lets share some experiences from Tryst, we all know STG is as dried out and old as a desert carcass.

    Thoughts?? Is this were we got to shop if we are willing to pay for a safe positive experience with an attractive not wacked out provider?

    Man I miss things 5-10 years ago, attractive pro's abound. Remember Crystal the petite Blonde with the huge rack, always freshly showered. Man I nailed that every week for $100 a pop for more than a year! Or Little Nola over in West Allis, all pro never any BS. The list goes on and on. I fucked them all. Now I don't even want to touch there smelling little cum dumpsters, BBBJ's only for me (I HATE Condom's).

    Lowest form of conversation, "remember when".

    Lack of good head is making me whimsical and nostalgic.

    DaysFun. Out.
    AKA Pieperluv23 and Norules23. Has several reports on the arrangement board. I saw her quite a bit late spring early summer. Negotiated down to 150 with no deposit. Open menu but never tried Greek. I found her to be a lot of fun and a great fuck. Did takeout or incall at her dump notel on the north side. Hard to tell by the pics but there was a monkey on that back but I do miss that girl. Also did a memorable threesome with her and a girl she met at the clinic. I think her current location would be free lodging in Washington county. Here's a live link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pieperluv

  8. #15679

    PieperLuv on Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/pieperluv
    Anyone have any experience with her, Once again seems to good to be true. But Tryst seems to be more high end girls and pricing to match. Almost like agency girls. Which leads me to the thought, the market sucks right now selection wise, STG is just a bunch of Junkies and slores and scam artist's (maybe a few rare good ones, Rayna, Sexi Lexi, etc) But for something fresh and new, I think they know they're hard to come by and charge accordingly. Market = Supply vs Demand. So all that being said, Do Tryst girls negotiate? Are they for real? It seems very limited qty wise, but also no obvious scammers or the usual pleathera of Asian apts. I assume they charge to host an ad. Lets share some experiences from Tryst, we all know STG is as dried out and old as a desert carcass.

    Thoughts?? Is this were we got to shop if we are willing to pay for a safe positive experience with an attractive not wacked out provider?

    Man I miss things 5-10 years ago, attractive pro's abound. Remember Crystal the petite Blonde with the huge rack, always freshly showered. Man I nailed that every week for $100 a pop for more than a year! Or Little Nola over in West Allis, all pro never any BS. The list goes on and on. I fucked them all. Now I don't even want to touch there smelling little cum dumpsters, BBBJ's only for me (I HATE Condom's).

    Lowest form of conversation, "remember when".

    Lack of good head is making me whimsical and nostalgic.

    DaysFun. Out.
    Last edited by Vegas Scott; 10-14-21 at 16:34. Reason: add link

  9. #15678

    Grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    This is a new ad, to me. Anyone have any experience? Looks cute enough, probably to good to be true. But it is a local 414 number and there is no demand for a deposit. Fresh pickings have been so rare in this dry town. I am always hopeful. I'll text and see what comes back.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/927683163041
    The language and very awkward grammar says scam across the board.

    HS.

  10. #15677

    New Ad?? Cum and taste my sweet delicious cookie

    This is a new ad, to me. Anyone have any experience? Looks cute enough, probably to good to be true. But it is a local 414 number and there is no demand for a deposit. Fresh pickings have been so rare in this dry town. I am always hopeful. I'll text and see what comes back.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/927683163041

  11. #15676

    Where is Macie?

    I have not seen her ads in 3 weeks. Neither Milwaukee nor Chicago

  12. #15675
    Unless someone stole her pics she's real.

    I saw her in green bay about 4 years ago.

    EDIT Oops missed there was a new page after that post. Sorry for duplicate information - she was drunk and definitely under management when I saw her. Got the job done but used up for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/197638193419

    This fkn slore takes the cake. I really hope this is some hacker and not actually the real chic being this fkn dumb.

    She has her IG site listed now. Even tho non of the photos are sexual. She is still promoting being a hooker.

  13. #15674

    Kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by RamRod1172  [View Original Post]
    My two cents. Providers get texts all day long from people who have no intention of seeing them.

    If you are serious, read their webpage and follow their rules. It's that simple. If they have screening, provide that information. Say hello your name, a little about yourself. Time you would like to see her, the date and location.

    It's simple. That formula never let's me down. I never use hey baby or hey sexy. They get that all day long. What they want is serious people interested in booking

    .
    That's great advice for higher end providers, but most of these STG girls are lucky to have a phone, much less a website. Still, you have a point. Even approaching a STG provider with "Hi, saw your ad on STG. I'm a 56 year old white male and I'm wondering if you're available today" is likely more successful than "Hey baby".

    HS.

  14. #15673
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58
    My two cents. Providers get texts all day long from people who have no intention of seeing them.

    If you are serious, read their webpage and follow their rules. It's that simple. If they have screening, provide that information. Say hello your name, a little about yourself. Time you would like to see her, the date and location.

    It's simple. That formula never let's me down. I never use hey baby or hey sexy. They get that all day long. What they want is serious people interested in booking

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJ  [View Original Post]
    Pretty basic. I just start with "Hi, I saw you on STG, are you available at (time)" or something along those lines.
    .

  15. #15672
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a shake-down for money. Did they have what could be perceived as even a slight foreign accent? Did they seem to struggle with the English language? Did it seem as if they were mentally below the level of the content they were pushing on you?

    Do you have a record of the women you've reached out to recently? In the least, it's a good reminder to use a number or text app that cannot be traced directly to you.
    Some scams originate from prisons here. Cell phones smuggled in. Guys with nothing else to do, and know how the games are played. Simply don't answer any number you don't know, if its legit they will leave a voice mail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape