Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20069

    Thai in Bristow

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...392416513.html

    Anyone seen this lady yet? She had pictures up with her face blurred out. Looked like that Thai lady who use to work with Nalee.

  2. #20068

    The providers are TS

    I assume they are ok if your ok with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.

  3. #20067

    Top Spa

    In town on business, this place was close and open. Opted for 80/ hr. Older, probably 40's lady. Nice, little english. Back rub was ok not much technique, on flip asked "wa you wan" motioned for BJ she blurts out 160, I laughed said hell no, got dressed and left. I've yet to crack the nut on how to be successful in AMPs.

  4. #20066

    Hannah and Roxy

    So there was one review for Roxy earlier and someone mentioned that she's a hot black girl, but he wasnt able to do FS, not sure if its on the table. Let's see if I am able to see at least one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.

  5. #20065
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.
    There is an review on the other site for Lalabell, different name and different pic, also says she is a TS.

  6. #20064
    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeRacer  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, haven't had much to contribute lately I'm afraid (although did post a review for a latina independent on the Montgomery County board recently if you're interested). I have an urge to fulfill a lifelong fantasy which is two girls providing BBBJ at the same time. Any providers around fit the bill and what's the damage? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Danka.
    I've crossed this off my list. The trick is to go to a PV place and find a girl that has BBBJ on the menu. Ask her if there's any girl she prefers working with and knows will want to join in. I did this at BG with Olivia and she recommended her friend. I just booked a second session a few days later with the two of them and they got right down to business.

  7. #20063
    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Hannah and Lalabel?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12841638.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9836690.html

    Is there any intel? More than happy to TOFTT as always.
    I'm getting close to pulling the trigger also, was just waiting a bit to see if something popped up on the other site. Though I'm guessing both are probably to good to be true.

  8. #20062

    Has anyone seen?

    Hannah and Lalabel?

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12841638.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9836690.html

    Is there any intel? More than happy to TOFTT as always.

  9. #20061
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed to Fairfax this weekend. Anybody try this place?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/7...orean/41593972
    The phone number in the ad links to other identical ads from Fredericksburg not Fairfax. If those are correct about an hour drive in DC traffic.

  10. #20060

    Fairfax

    I'm headed to Fairfax this weekend. Anybody try this place?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/7...orean/41593972

  11. #20059

    4 h bbbj?

    Hi all, haven't had much to contribute lately I'm afraid (although did post a review for a latina independent on the Montgomery County board recently if you're interested). I have an urge to fulfill a lifelong fantasy which is two girls providing BBBJ at the same time. Any providers around fit the bill and what's the damage? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Danka.

  12. #20058

    Fish sauce?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    From what I have seen, at the NOVA spas $120 is what the older (60+)/ bigger providers will take. If they are in their 40's or 50's and look halfway decent then they want 140 to 160. If they are in their 20's or 30's and hot, then they will want $200 extra for full service or $100 extra to go down on them. If anyone knows of better then pease tell me. Thanks!
    Yeah, I'm not paying an extra c bill to go down on anything. I will say in my case, the little extra was worth it, and you're spot on with a well-maintained early 40's. She wasn't a smoke show, but I was quite satisfied.

  13. #20057

    Lovely massage

    Hit up lovely spa at Sterling and had a great time.

    The entrance is kinda at the back and discrete. Rang the bell and the therapist open the door. Cindy I think. Petite with natural b size cups.

    The place is neat and maintained well.

    Very playful tables shower and then a legit massage. Soft touch near the 30 minute mark and stared the standard NoVA. Let me sample the jugs for extra donation.

    Overall good experience.

    8 + . 6 damage.

  14. #20056
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    I did the same with Bella recently. She def gave me a price for FS after trying to get me to cum for ten minutes LOL.
    I've met Bella a few months back. While I agreed that she got nice rack, I didn't recall anything about Russian or FS. I tipped 60 on top of the 80 house fee, while she demanded 80 tips.

  15. #20055

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by StopIt22  [View Original Post]
    Viviana.

    FHOH Spa.

    Can any share there recent experience with this girl above good or bad? There are earlier post but I want to know if anything changed. Thanks.
    I don't want to sound overly rude in saying this but, this is now the second time you've asked for information on FHOH. It's further suspect considering in your previous post you have mentioned you've seen not only Viviana but Adriana as well yet you have failed to provide any meaningful info about your experience with them.

    Now youre here fishing around for more information about a provider who for all intents and purposes has already been extensively reviewed here on the board?

    Strange.

    How about making an appt with her yourself and seeing if anything has changed? TOFTT and then maybe report back here on the board of your experience; good or bad. .

    Every river ends in me-TheDrowned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape