Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 6705
-
10-15-21 08:32 #645Senior Member

Posts: 478Straight massage
Straight massage not bad but definitely no after party. Too bad so sad the water massage was interesting and she did stretch you out nicely everything but my best buddy left hanging.
Originally Posted by NoDice
[View Original Post]
The dude abides.
-
10-14-21 14:56 #644Senior Member

Posts: 109Stay away!
Not what you are looking for. No teasing at all. Makes you wear some shorts in the pool. I was curious, but it is not what we look for at the other places.
Originally Posted by Dooner95
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 14:11 #643Senior Member

Posts: 556Dania
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/
Day 4 I saw Dania today at her studio incall in Kissimmee, communications were good and massage was salon quality. She is mid late 30's with a Jamaican accent. Regular massage was. 80 and full body was $. 20 YMMV but I found the massage to be salon quality no real teasing but on the flip she works your abdomen and legs and her massage turns sensual. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts roaming otc legs booty was allowed and the technique to finish was explosive. I highly recommend as the quality of massage, communications and the price are more than fair. Thanks to massageguru407 for his advice on the date I will repeat when I'm back. Thats all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
10-14-21 14:04 #642Senior Member

Posts: 300Karen Well Reviewed
She's well-reviewed. Provides a different experience with a pool in her garage but you won't leave happy unless you self-serve underwater.
Originally Posted by Dooner95
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 13:34 #641Senior Member

Posts: 46When she visits Orlando she gets a hotel room for the day. I've seen her by MCO and the Florida Mall, and it's never anywhere sketchy. She moves the beds to make room for the massage table. She'll send out the location the morning of. I lucked out last month because she was 2 miles away from where I work. Still took a while to get there because we all know traffic sucks around here.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 12:43 #640Senior Member

Posts: 125Dania
I saw this one a couple months ago. https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/.
Was looking forward to a good rub and tug. Got the rub, got the tug. Neither were something I would return for. First off, she was dressed like she was the centerfold for a Women of Walmart poster. Fuzzy slippers, flannel pants, no makeup. Not an attractive look at all. Next, no teasing, informed me that the HE was not included in the price. I can see not wearing something that looks like she is going to the prom. But she looked like she woke in the middle of the night and was walking to the other end of her trailer to take a dump.
I won't repeat. In the same building where Joan of Kissimmee used to work from. Won't go back. Yall play safe.
-
10-14-21 12:28 #639Senior Member

Posts: 125MILF in basement.
I saw this one a few years ago. She was fully clothed, had me wear swim trunks in the spa tub. No teasing or any sensuality at all to the massage. Draped the whole time. . I haven't been back. Nor have I ever seen any reviews of her being anything other than legit.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37337/
-
10-14-21 12:00 #638Senior Member

Posts: 176BP and CL Ad Days
She was an every day advertiser back in the good old days of BP and CL massage ads. I corresponded with her about a session while visiting ORL for work but remember going another direction based on reviews I read here. Had there not been more favorably reviewed providers I would have seen her. I like that whole MILF in the basement thing she's got going but others may not. Anxious to hear a recent review. Take care and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Dooner95
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 11:40 #637Senior Member

Posts: 222What part of town is she working? I saw her in Altamonte but that was a while ago. She had a little office space.
Originally Posted by Bamf210
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 08:38 #636Senior Member

Posts: 46Lily Gold
I've posted her link here before but it sometimes gets lost in the shuffle. Lily will be in Orlando tomorrow and her schedule looks mostly open. If you haven't seen her before, she's HE only but she's got a sexy athletic body and very chill personality. She's my favorite rub girl since Jackie retired.
https://lilysmassage.as.me/schedule.php
-
10-14-21 07:28 #635Senior Member

Posts: 36I haven't seen Deva since right before Covid. Left happy on the first visit but felt mechanical. I saw her about 3 or 4 times hoping that would change but not really. Left happy each time though. She's cool but nothing special in my opinion. Have seen Kate a couple times as well. Same thing for me with Kate, cool but nothing special. Seems like wide open menu with Kate though. These days I only spend $ on Nikki. All the others to me are not even in the same league as Nikki.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 07:16 #634Senior Member

Posts: 36Who is Jasmine?
Originally Posted by MAnthony1175
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 07:12 #633Senior Member

Posts: 30Karen
Hello there, this one caught my.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37337/
Anyone tried her out before?
-
10-13-21 13:05 #632Senior Member

Posts: 322Yeap same lady
She told me she was from Alaska. I say I saw her at least 2012 to 2015 ish but not exactly sure. Offerings do change and YMMV. Happy Hookering!
Originally Posted by RufustFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 09:46 #631Senior Member

Posts: 112Deva and Kate
I started seeing Deva only a few years ago, pre-COVID (the lost year!) but only went three or four times. Although I enjoyed her excellent massages (especially the Thai stretching) and conversation (I've never known someone from Alaska before) I never received a HE or even a hint that it might be available. She presented herself to me as entirely legit, offering only undraped massage and manscaping. I gave up after two visits to her new Altamonte / Montgomery location (which is excellent, by the way, very discreet and missing only a shower!
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
When Kate transferred there I wrote some reviews and have been enjoying Kate's massages and nude HEs ever since. I have seen posts and received several reports from other clients, some who remember Deva back in the day but most who, like me, were unable to unlock the HE or more door. But I have also gotten PMs from others who are entirely happy with their endings. Some because they were clients from Deva's wild (pre-Altamonte) days, but others who were just successful. Kate tells me that she and Deva occasionally do four-handed together but the ending depends on whose client you are. They are two independent practitioners who share the suite and support each other administratively, but they are a textbook definition of YMMV. There are reviews on both of them (some written by me) and the reviews about Deva can be confusing. If you enjoy a mystery and a challenge (and an excellent massage), go see Deva. I am staying with Kate, who is consistent and reliable (although she is far too small to give as strong a massage as Deva gives).
Bottom line, the location is Deva's business. Kate is just renting the second room. You contact Deva by typing in "Relax & Radiate" on google maps which gives you location and contact information. Kate does not advertise anywhere, and although Deva will cover for her it is much better to get Kate's mobile number (PM me if you want it) and make appointments with her directly.











Reply With Quote






