Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 447 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #615

    Utr therapist

    Does anyone have any utr therapist they can share or pm?

    Saw Tara the other day as she started back but she's not the same ol Tara she's a bbw now since she had a baby. Nothing compares to Nikkis massage she is 1 in a million! Looking for something with a good massage and lvl1 really don't care for AMPs much. Wish IHOP was still around! Great massage and left happy.

  2. #614

    Sure

    January 17,2017.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Can you enlighten some of us on this? What does this mean?

  3. #613

    Say what?

    Can you enlighten some of us on this? What does this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    Then we had a New Politician come in office, who has tricked more women that all of us combined. He passed one law and Orlando has been going downhill ever since.

  4. #612

    Orlando use to be full of action

    Then we had a New Politician come in office, who has tricked more women that all of us combined. He passed one law and Orlando has been going downhill ever since.

    Quote Originally Posted by MantraCkMike  [View Original Post]
    Moved to Orlando from LA 4 years ago. Lot less to choose from here in my opinion. With that being said there is a lot to be had if you are willing to spend the $ on multiple visits to build the trust and rapport with someone and even then it may never get to the place you are hoping. I've seen almost every provider in the area on massageanywhere, massagefinder, craigslist, etc. Not going to waste time with reviews because I can't say anymore than what's been said on here anyway. The only one worth the $ in my opinion is Nikki. In attitude, looks, and service she is 10 out of 10 for me. All the others are good in a pinch but ain't no body got time for a pinch. LOL. I know I'm not a senior member but I've been at this for almost 30 years. Just don't post much. Just my opinion. Others may feel differently.

  5. #611

    Just one man's opinion.

    Moved to Orlando from LA 4 years ago. Lot less to choose from here in my opinion. With that being said there is a lot to be had if you are willing to spend the $ on multiple visits to build the trust and rapport with someone and even then it may never get to the place you are hoping. I've seen almost every provider in the area on massageanywhere, massagefinder, craigslist, etc. Not going to waste time with reviews because I can't say anymore than what's been said on here anyway. The only one worth the $ in my opinion is Nikki. In attitude, looks, and service she is 10 out of 10 for me. All the others are good in a pinch but ain't no body got time for a pinch. LOL. I know I'm not a senior member but I've been at this for almost 30 years. Just don't post much. Just my opinion. Others may feel differently.

  6. #610

    Summer - 5/10

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/59582872

    So the plus side was that she took a call in the middle of the night. Coms were fantastic, even though it was a bit of a trek she was patient and helpful with directions. However, once arrived, things started to go downhill. Her room smelled like cigarettes. Lots of them. She has gained probably 30-40 lbs than what you see in the pictures. Massage was pretty solid, but she likes popping pimples so if you don't like be sure to tell her on the front end (was not a fan). Then partway through gave a toothy BBBJCIM then massage again for the rest of the hour (per my request. I'm a one pop kind of guy). All in all solid if you're in a pinch, but for $180 for an hour there are better options.

  7. #609

    Using Sarah Vandella Photos

    I saw this is Tampa and posted there as well. I just could not remember her name at that moment. Have any guys who venture to Tampa tried this lady?

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/247947

  8. #608

    Jelly Enter Eden

    Searching around forum but not finding any substantial report. Pictures might have me taking plunge regardless. Any suggestions on a better section of forum to search? Either Jelly or BO today. Will report.

  9. #607

    Heidi

    I gave up on this one. Reached out several times about 8 hrs later get response that says not available. I ask when she is and crickets. Done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    You got further than me.

    I tried multiple times to contact her and got nowhere.

    Pretty sure I have given up for now.

    Shame because when I had seen her at ihop she was fun!

    Stay safe and have fun!

  10. #606

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteClub1960  [View Original Post]
    Visited Tara and she has a new friend working for her very petite white girl big tits for her frame! Be warned she's a talker massage was about 7/8 with standard ending she did let me see / grab her tits. Haven seen Tara in few months but the services still the same stay safe and happy hunting!
    Are you talking about this Tara? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42204/.

  11. #605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Heidi

    You got further than me.

    I tried multiple times to contact her and got nowhere.

    Pretty sure I have given up for now.

    Shame because when I had seen her at ihop she was fun!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    So far same for me. I'm an old repeat customer from the IHOP days. We got along very well. She even contacted me when she left IHOP. Saw her about 4 times. Was extremely happy to see her back, but so far comms have been terrible and I got an appointment canceled at the last minute as well. Not quite ready to give up on her yet because I know what type of performer she is if she likes you. But I'm close to throwing in the towel as well.

  12. #604

    Disregard

    Quote Originally Posted by NightFox28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get in touch with Michelle in Maitland who does manscaping? Usually post to Craigslist but haven't seen a post in a while.
    Disregard. Apparently I'm blind.

  13. #603

    Michelle Mandcape

    Anyone know how to get in touch with Michelle in Maitland who does manscaping? Usually post to Craigslist but haven't seen a post in a while.

  14. #602

    Tara new friend

    Visited Tara and she has a new friend working for her very petite white girl big tits for her frame! Be warned she's a talker massage was about 7/8 with standard ending she did let me see / grab her tits. Haven seen Tara in few months but the services still the same stay safe and happy hunting!

  15. #601

    Monica


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape