Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 930 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13939
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8344

    Thanks atrocity123

    Looks like outcall is the way to go on this one!

    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Checked this out for you. Here's what I found out:

    - It is the girl in photo, of course always lower the bar a couple points on real meetup, she was skinny and decently cute.

    - Location was a bit on the sketch side especially if you checked it out on google maps first LOL But I didn't run into any trouble.

    - Due to the last point, I made sure to check the bedroom and bathroom first thing but nothing out of the ordinary other then the place was totally trashed.

    - Overall she was pretty cool but be warned she talked about some guy that also lives there and is crazy that she is trying to get away from. Soooo that could come into play in a bad way. She said it won't. But just be warned on guard.

  2. #8343
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    Checked this out for you. Here's what I found out:

    - It is the girl in photo, of course always lower the bar a couple points on real meetup, she was skinny and decently cute.

    - Location was a bit on the sketch side especially if you checked it out on google maps first LOL But I didn't run into any trouble.

    - Due to the last point, I made sure to check the bedroom and bathroom first thing but nothing out of the ordinary other then the place was totally trashed.

    - Overall she was pretty cool but be warned she talked about some guy that also lives there and is crazy that she is trying to get away from. Soooo that could come into play in a bad way. She said it won't. But just be warned on guard.

  3. #8342
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    Been quite a while.
    LOL been out of Vegas for awhile. Planning on moving back very soon.

  4. #8341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Welcome Back

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Thanks buddy.
    Been quite a while.

  5. #8340
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Probably should have just sent a message and gave him a chance to correct the mistake instead of telling us all hes giving bad info. Even though not active anymore, this is a user with a history of sharing really decent looking girls on numerous occasions.
    Thanks buddy.

  6. #8339
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I got some dude from Adam reference. Number ends 3050.
    Probably should have just sent a message and gave him a chance to correct the mistake instead of telling us all he’s giving bad info. Even though not active anymore, this is a user with a history of sharing really decent looking girls on numerous occasions.

  7. #8338
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    She's fuckin HOT! Made a deposit to her love box 2 days ago.
    Made a deposit? Must have been Venmo because isn't she CFS only?

  8. #8337
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.

    I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121
    Don't expect anything kinky. She is punctual and like to do what she is doing. Treat her well and she will do things to make you happy. Visit her if you really want to relax.

  9. #8336
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I got some dude from Adam reference. Number ends 3050.
    Sorry its 7723050.

    Not 722.

    My bad man sorry.

  10. #8335

    Heidi land

    I got some dude from Adam reference. Number ends 3050.

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    She's fuckin HOT! Made a deposit to her love box 2 days ago.

  11. #8334

    Brianna aka Jasmine, Jazmine, jazzy Jaz

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    Pointed this out before, make sure you read TER I'd: 362594 before calling.

  12. #8333

    Looks good.


  13. #8332

    Contact

    Can you share her contact please? Thanks a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile but my friend Heidi lane could use a little more business so I told her I'd post on here for her. She's got a hot MILF look to her. Has great 36 dd bolt ons a beautiful pussy and a curvy ass. She does BBBJ cfs no BBFS and Greek if your nice. Her rates are $$ hour outcall only.

    Message me if you'd like her number.

  14. #8331

    I've been In Heidi for a few years,

    She's fuckin HOT! Made a deposit to her love box 2 days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile but my friend Heidi lane could use a little more business so I told her I'd post on here for her. She's got a hot MILF look to her. Has great 36 dd bolt ons a beautiful pussy and a curvy ass. She does BBBJ cfs no BBFS and Greek if your nice. Her rates are $$ hour outcall only.

    Message me if you'd like her number.

  15. #8330
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She had pretty good reviews albeit her last review was in 2015.

    Have Heidi update her profile on TER, but she'll need a website ad. As of now her profile doesn't have an ad set up.

    That should help, a little.

    But flash me her number.
    I think nowadays for personal reasons she likes a more UTR kinda approach. She has ads on list crawler and callescort. Just not as often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape