Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16974

    Eastside Washington St

    Hey all! I visited two Spa's earlier this week with no luck.

    Sunshine on post: went in and was greeted by an early 50's or late 40's masseuse insisting that I go in to a room.

    Saw a younger gal doing office-like work on a lap top and notebook (looked like a heavier female college student doing homework or something). I asked for thirty minutes but before I went in to the room the two women exchanged some words in language unknown to me and that is when I caught a glimpse of a person behind a curtain listening in (likely a man but could not tell because it was dark). I said neverminded, thank you and bailed.

    Headed over to sweets shortly afterwards. 50's masseuse greeted me and asked for time length. Politely asked for a different masseuse. She through a fit and tried cursing at me in broken English: stormed to the back as I was leaving. She tried making up for it and tried making me stay. Decided to bail.

    Usually no problems but this was not a good week. Wish Jessica was still around over at Purdue Rd. Any intel on her?

    Be safe.

  2. #16973
    Shill for Relax, ignore my posts


    Posts: 17

    Relax Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Do a google search on: Relaxation Massage Spa Kentucky Avenue.
    I believe the address is 502X Kentucky Avenue it's a quarter-mile west of man road on the right hand side.

  3. #16972

    Relaxation Massage Spa Kentucky Avenue

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    It's down past 465 about a mile on the right hand side. By the tattoo parlor.
    Do a google search on: Relaxation Massage Spa Kentucky Avenue.

  4. #16971

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    I must put my blinders on because I have not found I must have driven by it again. How close to the Go Go place is it?
    It's down past 465 about a mile on the right hand side. By the tattoo parlor.

  5. #16970
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    I must put my blinders on because I have not found I must have driven by it again. How close to the Go Go place is it?
    I also drove by today, and didn't see a thing. Is there any sign, address, anything?

  6. #16969

    Kentucky Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2370  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is in the service is great full menu

    .
    I must put my blinders on because I have not found I must have driven by it again. How close to the Go Go place is it?

  7. #16968

    I posted once

    I posted once I kept getting an error message so I posted it again. Not my fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The post count is now 4 and the 3 that weren't deleted are the exact same post. Can't they at least have some creativity?

  8. #16967
    Shill for Relax, ignore my posts


    Posts: 17

    Kentucky Avenue

    Yes there is in the service is great full menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Is there a still a massage place on Kentucky Ave?
    .

  9. #16966

    Mix up

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Meg is in Vegas now.
    Pretty sure you guys are talking about 2 different people.

  10. #16965
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Meg is in Vegas now.
    Well damn. Thanks for the update.

  11. #16964
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Is there a still a massage place on Kentucky Ave?
    Never been there. When was your last time there, and how was the experience?

  12. #16963

    Massage Place

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    I've been to most of the spas in the Northside, mainly the Sunrise Spa in Fishers. The women are gotten, there was one in her mid 20's and disappeared. I stopped going after I saw a silver van with some man parked there every time I go there. I'm not sure if he works with them or someone else.

    All the AMPs I've been in have 50+ year old providers. I was wondering if you can direct me to a place with young white providers? I only tried it once with a visiting provider and I t was amazing.
    Is there a still a massage place on Kentucky Ave?

  13. #16962

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by SHJ83  [View Original Post]
    Is Meg still around? I've been trying to get hold of her, but last I saw she was hanging out with her uncle.
    Meg is in Vegas now.

  14. #16961
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    The massage was good enough the first time I thought it worth going again. I'll be very cautious as it's the best place I've found for a massage and convenient on my drives back from Cincinnati.
    If you just want a massage they are excellent.

  15. #16960

    Thai Luna

    Has anyone seen Thai Luna lately? Haven't seen her in about a year, but was thinking about making a visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape