High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16971
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    That's the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to Meg who's nickname is Blu, I texted her for an appointment about 2 weeks ago. She texted back the next day saying she had severely injured her wrist, and was only able to do one appointment a day at the most. Hopefully this helps!

    Kyussfan.
    Another here had said she moved to Nevada. So she's still in Indy?

  2. #16970

    Meg Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to Meg who's nickname is Blu, I texted her for an appointment about 2 weeks ago. She texted back the next day saying she had severely injured her wrist, and was only able to do one appointment a day at the most. Hopefully this helps!

    Kyussfan.
    Her wrist or hands never were involved in any of my meetings with her. Out of about 500 chicks I fucked she has had the tightest pussy for sure.

  3. #16969

    Saw Luna two years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Thai Luna lately? Haven't seen her in about a year, but was thinking about making a visit.
    She had a professional setup in her home / apartment. Over priced, wouldn't give HE since I was new. Over priced.

    Good massage, though!

    She had a cold, gave it to me. .

    Never repeated.

  4. #16968

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by SHJ83  [View Original Post]
    Is Meg still around? I've been trying to get hold of her, but last I saw she was hanging out with her uncle.
    If you're referring to Meg who's nickname is Blu, I texted her for an appointment about 2 weeks ago. She texted back the next day saying she had severely injured her wrist, and was only able to do one appointment a day at the most. Hopefully this helps!

    Kyussfan.

  5. #16967

    Eastside Washington St

    Hey all! I visited two Spa's earlier this week with no luck.

    Sunshine on post: went in and was greeted by an early 50's or late 40's masseuse insisting that I go in to a room.

    Saw a younger gal doing office-like work on a lap top and notebook (looked like a heavier female college student doing homework or something). I asked for thirty minutes but before I went in to the room the two women exchanged some words in language unknown to me and that is when I caught a glimpse of a person behind a curtain listening in (likely a man but could not tell because it was dark). I said neverminded, thank you and bailed.

    Headed over to sweets shortly afterwards. 50's masseuse greeted me and asked for time length. Politely asked for a different masseuse. She through a fit and tried cursing at me in broken English: stormed to the back as I was leaving. She tried making up for it and tried making me stay. Decided to bail.

    Usually no problems but this was not a good week. Wish Jessica was still around over at Purdue Rd. Any intel on her?

    Be safe.

  6. #16966
    Shill for Relax, ignore my posts


    Posts: 17

    Relax Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Do a google search on: Relaxation Massage Spa Kentucky Avenue.
    I believe the address is 502X Kentucky Avenue it's a quarter-mile west of man road on the right hand side.

  7. #16965

    Relaxation Massage Spa Kentucky Avenue

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    It's down past 465 about a mile on the right hand side. By the tattoo parlor.
    Do a google search on: Relaxation Massage Spa Kentucky Avenue.

  8. #16964

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    I must put my blinders on because I have not found I must have driven by it again. How close to the Go Go place is it?
    It's down past 465 about a mile on the right hand side. By the tattoo parlor.

  9. #16963
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    I must put my blinders on because I have not found I must have driven by it again. How close to the Go Go place is it?
    I also drove by today, and didn't see a thing. Is there any sign, address, anything?

  10. #16962

    Kentucky Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2370  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is in the service is great full menu

    .
    I must put my blinders on because I have not found I must have driven by it again. How close to the Go Go place is it?

  11. #16961

    I posted once

    I posted once I kept getting an error message so I posted it again. Not my fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The post count is now 4 and the 3 that weren't deleted are the exact same post. Can't they at least have some creativity?

  12. #16960
    Shill for Relax, ignore my posts


    Posts: 17

    Kentucky Avenue

    Yes there is in the service is great full menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Is there a still a massage place on Kentucky Ave?
    .

  13. #16959

    Mix up

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Meg is in Vegas now.
    Pretty sure you guys are talking about 2 different people.

  14. #16958
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Meg is in Vegas now.
    Well damn. Thanks for the update.

  15. #16957
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge1  [View Original Post]
    Is there a still a massage place on Kentucky Ave?
    Never been there. When was your last time there, and how was the experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape