Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I think the scars on her boobs are probably from breast reduction. It was a good deal for the price of admission.
    I actually think they're from botched implants, because I'm pretty sure I felt them when I was feeling her up.

  2. #14207

    Cherry has been mentioned here before

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFrog  [View Original Post]
    I tried this ACS due to some of the good repors and got Tina and she was as orhers described.

    Big but not huge and she did not take any pictuers.

    I would say she is a 5 or 6.

    I think the scars on her boobs are probably from breast reduction. It was a good deal for the price of admission.

    Here is the link:

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754

    The handler also says she has a girl named Cherry. Has anyone seen her? There is also an ACS advertised on broad st in Falls Church. Has anyone tried that?

    Thanks.
    She has a nice figure but a lot of ink covering her stomach. She won't do BBBJ, but CIP is available. She was a bit aloof and businesslike the first time I saw her, but warmed up when I came back the next time.

  3. #14206
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchi  [View Original Post]
    What agency is she at? I checked AG, BEG, and JJClubs (What use to be ClubVIP) and do not see Joyce.
    Yeah. Forgot the link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joyce-es...ngton-dc-60524#erotic.

    She does not advertise current availability as she has a stack of regulars she reaches out to but you can reach out to her and ask for an appointment. The link above is her profile page on eroticmonkey. If you don't want to sign up for an account on eroticmonkey, then just Google "Joyce eroticmonkey" and the full unmasked 646 number for Joyce should pop up on the third or fourth search results. I only contact her using the 646 number.

  4. #14205

    Springfield ACS Tina

    I tried this ACS due to some of the good repors and got Tina and she was as orhers described.

    Big but not huge and she did not take any pictuers.

    I would say she is a 5 or 6.

    I think the scars on her boobs are probably from breast reduction. It was a good deal for the price of admission.

    Here is the link:

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754

    The handler also says she has a girl named Cherry. Has anyone seen her? There is also an ACS advertised on broad st in Falls Church. Has anyone tried that?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I've used this agency several times and have never seen anyone take a photo. They always count the money and text their handler, but I've never suspected photos being taken.

    This is also my first time seeing Tina. I've seen some girls that were good, but this was my first who did kissing. Some won't even do BBBJ. I'm not sure I would get Tina if I requested her again.

  5. #14204

    Maryann

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoBalls78  [View Original Post]
    Those eyes are freaky. Are they even real?
    I think this is the same girl discussed earlier last month when she was at st. Previously from bg.

  6. #14203

    Agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I decided to see Joyce for some oral stimulation and a quick bang. No need to rehash many of the details as she is well reviewed on here. She is staying at her usual spot in Chantilly and told me she will be in the area until Thanksgiving time. Her half hour rate is 140. I don't know what the hour rate is. She likes to 69 until she cums and she is vocal. I had to prop her up a little bit off of my face to suck and lick her pussy (now shaven). She then DATO and tongue fucked my asshole for a few minutes. For the final event, I propped her up on the bar stool in front of the mirror and went to pound town from behind until filling the bag.
    What agency is she at? I checked AG, BEG, and JJClubs (What use to be ClubVIP) and do not see Joyce.

  7. #14202

    Joyce

    I decided to see Joyce for some oral stimulation and a quick bang. No need to rehash many of the details as she is well reviewed on here. She is staying at her usual spot in Chantilly and told me she will be in the area until Thanksgiving time. Her half hour rate is 140. I don't know what the hour rate is. She likes to 69 until she cums and she is vocal. I had to prop her up a little bit off of my face to suck and lick her pussy (now shaven). She then DATO and tongue fucked my asshole for a few minutes. For the final event, I propped her up on the bar stool in front of the mirror and went to pound town from behind until filling the bag.

  8. #14201
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    https://dc.rubratings.com/248965

    Is that some kind of app filter? Or just a series of unfortunate events 😂.

    Spent all morning debating if it would be worth it to try and bring a paper bag. Haha.

    Water definitely wants to forgets this one. -TheDrowned.
    Those eyes are freaky. Are they even real?

  9. #14200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    https://dc.rubratings.com/248965

    Is that some kind of app filter? Or just a series of unfortunate events 😂.

    Spent all morning debating if it would be worth it to try and bring a paper bag. Haha.

    Water definitely wants to forgets this one. -TheDrowned.
    The closed-mouth sort-of-smile is a dead giveaway that there is a teeth-eroding substance issue at play.

  10. #14199

    I have no words

    https://dc.rubratings.com/248965

    Is that some kind of app filter? Or just a series of unfortunate events 😂.

    Spent all morning debating if it would be worth it to try and bring a paper bag. Haha.

    Water definitely wants to forgets this one. —-TheDrowned.

  11. #14198

    The new norm?

    Been trying new types and some away from my normal routine. And it haven't been going so well based on the opening of the door to the leaving closing the door.

    Based on the crazy rate increases, what's the difference in the services. I read mostly non GFE reports for some absurd numbers.

    The last several encounters biggest issues.

    No room ambiance.

    No sexy appeal or shoes. Well if any shoes in the first place. Dirty feet walking a dirty floor.

    No clean up of themselves. Straight clothes on. Back to phone closing next one up.

    Now I have had luck with all the above issues and more with some well reviewed providers and massage providers. BBBJ and Bbbf with providers most post as non GFE.

    But while trying to get a new winter rasheem.

    Isn't going well with what's out there. Straight paper chasers.

  12. #14197

    Amanda at AG

    I know there few reports on her, but want to add my experience.

    She is tall, well built women in lower 30's. Not a spinner but performance is 9/10. Worth repeating.

    Surprised by how natural her 36 Ds felt. Typical k girl menu, but her English is far better than others I saw.

  13. #14196

    Thai food at Wawa

    It's been hard to find a good meal lately but then I scored a half hour lunch at Wawa for 220. She's a 20-something Thai women with a cute face, a tight slender figure, perky natural B cups and phenomenal nipples. She tastes great and was happy to snack on my unwrapped lollipop. There were some limitations that put her short of a full GFE but at her rate I felt like I was stealing the corn nuts.

    Setup was quick and easy over text. Same booker as Thai Jennifer and Thai Jessica (haven't seen either). Clean incall in Falls Church.

    She will be here another week. Be good to her so she returns soon.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2616344

    {accidentally posted in DC forum earlier today}.

  14. #14195

    Joyce

    I was pleasantly surprised to see Joyce is back after being away for a few months. I had the usual great time with her and she told me she will be around for a few weeks more before she takes an extended trip back home.

  15. #14194
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    What is BEG?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...561&viewfull=1#post5585561.

    Another agency.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape