Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 1343 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11911

    Falisha

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Yea I saw her about 3 times. But all like around May and April. She would. Usually be at the Colonial in Middle River.

    I can across these photos and she looks like she lost a small bit of weight. Could be but I don't know. She also always 'disappears' and then eventually comes back. Dunno why exactly. I think the first time she said that she was going to leave it had something to do with a kid and at that time she was in Rosedale area.

    Anyway her rates were super nicr. Like I'm talking about $60 bucks bbj. So hence I saw her multiple times. I don't recall if I tried the box the first few times, I don't think so because I like my girls thinner and I don't have much stamina in the box. Tho I do recall last time I saw I tried to go for the box and she just presented her kitty and didn't ask for a condom or supply one. So I believe you can get BBFS possibly. Though I always as far as I know just BBBJCIM.

    One thing to note tho is she has a bf / handler dude. Hence why she asks you to know when your like 5 minutes away. IN in my experience she tells him to go for a drive or something as I've only have run into the dude after the session when I go back to the room to retrieve something I forgot and once I got their early and told her I was 5 minutes and watched him drive off.

    I'm curious to see her rates because its been like 2 months since I partook in hobbying and coming back to these inflated prices for trash service from the same talent got me like.
    I have seen her recently, she is not so bad, a little more chubby than the pics but it's cool, everything Xigokid reported is accurate, I've seen her about 3 times but my last time was kinda ruined by her having a female friend in the room (she stayed in the bathroom which uses a curtain for a door) but she spent like 15 minutes looking for some money that she lost in the room so I was literally just there naked with her friend and her looking for the money. She then realized I was there and was like she needs to take a hit then let's knock this out so she can keep looking, while doing the deed, she's like "oh yeah I remember where I put it" then I just bust my load and start to leave and she's like nice to meet you.

    I guess I didn't make an impression the last 2 times I saw her prior cause it's like she didn't remember we've met.

    She's still fun and open to a lot of things. She did offer BBFS in one of our sessions but I left out to royal farms to get a cover.

  2. #11910

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Baltimore Allie (the one who tells you to meet her at the Walgreen's pharmacy off of North Ave) is around still?. Short blonde girl with a pair of fake boobs. Loves drugs. Lives in the hood.
    Yes Allie is still definitely around. Some complain about her but to me always had a great time with her. No complaints whatsoever.

    If I lived a little bit closer I'd be seeing her on the regular.

  3. #11909

    Baltimore Allie

    Anyone know if Baltimore Allie (the one who tells you to meet her at the Walgreen's pharmacy off of North Ave) is around still?. Short blonde girl with a pair of fake boobs. Loves drugs. Lives in the hood.

  4. #11908
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had a dream about her? I tried once but she ghosted me for a while and had some excuse of her changing rooms. She disappeared for a while but seems to be back, was hoping for some intel before I pulled the trigger. Thanks.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/331993829165
    Yea I saw her about 3 times. But all like around May and April. She would. Usually be at the Colonial in Middle River.

    I can across these photos and she looks like she lost a small bit of weight. Could be but I don't know. She also always 'disappears' and then eventually comes back. Dunno why exactly. I think the first time she said that she was going to leave it had something to do with a kid and at that time she was in Rosedale area.

    Anyway her rates were super nicr. Like I'm talking about $60 bucks bbj. So hence I saw her multiple times. I don't recall if I tried the box the first few times, I don't think so because I like my girls thinner and I don't have much stamina in the box. Tho I do recall last time I saw I tried to go for the box and she just presented her kitty and didn't ask for a condom or supply one. So I believe you can get BBFS possibly. Though I always as far as I know just BBBJCIM.

    One thing to note tho is she has a bf / handler dude. Hence why she asks you to know when your like 5 minutes away. IN in my experience she tells him to go for a drive or something as I've only have run into the dude after the session when I go back to the room to retrieve something I forgot and once I got their early and told her I was 5 minutes and watched him drive off.

    I'm curious to see her rates because its been like 2 months since I partook in hobbying and coming back to these inflated prices for trash service from the same talent got me like.

  5. #11907

    Hanover Latina

    If this isn't the right area for the post please let me know and I'll change it but I think it belongs here.

    Had a pleasant dream with (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/68576626) . Called and immediately got a text back and after a few exchanges got the address. Quoted: $/ $. 5/ $$ while I don't like paying $ for qv, no others answered when trying to get ahold of. So there I went. Greeted at the door by a taller thick dark skin Latina. There was another lady there that went to the bathroom, didn't bother me so I proceeded. I'm terrible with guessing age and to me it doesn't really matter but I would say at minimum 30. She was thick with a little belly, based on how they look going to say the booty (was phat) and the girls were man made. As I was getting comfortable she offered up the back door for $. I didn't bring any extra with me so I declined. After the donation was collected her dress came off and I was pleased with the appearance. The dream started with a good CBJ, used mostly mouth and had some moans going on, afterwards she lubed up and bent over for some K9. She pushed back and didn't try to stop me from going at it with some more moaning and laid her head down on the bed and reached back and played with the boys until I blew in the bag. I have no complaints about visit, I would try again if I couldn't find a better option, I just like to keep QV under $. I would say though it could be YMMV. The pictures are close I would say, but as most don't think it is actually her, but that's what I expect.

    Stay safe.

    H.

  6. #11906
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkydiver  [View Original Post]
    What's your opinion on the best BBBJ in the area? I'm in philly just as much as Maryland for work so I'm open to both areas.

    I've been trying to see faith, Molly, Layla, and bri but having communication issues. Also interested in going to d3 for Tina.

    What's the forums opinion on the best choice for BBBJ?
    Molly is definitely the best. She is my go to and I would keep trying to get in touch with her.

    Sometimes might take her a while but she always responds eventually when I text her.

  7. #11905
    What's your opinion on the best BBBJ in the area? I'm in philly just as much as Maryland for work so I'm open to both areas.

    I've been trying to see faith, Molly, Layla, and bri but having communication issues. Also interested in going to d3 for Tina.

    What's the forums opinion on the best choice for BBBJ?

  8. #11904
    Only seen her once, last year, and she was reasonable at 150 hhr. A little pricey I suppose for the area but she was a good time. Hopefully no one takes that ss for 180 or else she will never come down but there is always some simp:/

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I got a random message from her saying she's available, I've never seen her before because of how her prices are, she wouldn't take less than $120 for a ss last time I messaged her, anyway, I reply back curious what today's rates were and she was wanting $180 for a ss, holy shit she's out of her mind.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/581864512871

  9. #11903

    Nicole white marsh / Nottingham

    I got a random message from her saying she's available, I've never seen her before because of how her prices are, she wouldn't take less than $120 for a ss last time I messaged her, anyway, I reply back curious what today's rates were and she was wanting $180 for a ss, holy shit she's out of her mind.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/581864512871

  10. #11902

    Common sense is my super power!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullPhuker01  [View Original Post]
    I've known her since the Crofton car play days. She has never had a handler. The "Boyfriend" is literally just that the actual Boyfriend. He's not the "boyfriend (handler)."

    And Phyuck if your talking about the other guy from your old post about Bri, that one morning at 430 in the morning, he isn't her handler either. He's a fellow monger / friend. I should know as that person that morning was me. So unless she's picked up a handler in the last 7 days, Bri is completely independent and always has been.

    Just wanted to make that clear as there is at times too much misinformation spread on here at times. Then when it comes from senior members it's always taken as gospel.
    Well, said boyfriend / handler is the second part of the junkie duo. Most boyfriends invite mongers to bang their girlfriends, oh unless if because they have drug habits that need funding. Bri is just super cool to share her proceeds. She has management to be clear. Do you have a lady at home you share?

  11. #11901

    Linthicum Latinas

    Looks like they're back in Linthicum and in Laurel. None look familiar though. Is it just me?

  12. #11900

    Life is a scam

    I'm tryna get in tight 21 blonde chick's ass. But there is no talent.

    Guess that's why making money comes first.

  13. #11899
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Think we all know her from her Crofton days. Which if you had her back then, you know she was a dime. Boyfriend was always around back then. Even had her ripping and running on her clients back then. Whoever is running with her now, isn't the same dude. He is her handler. Also could be the reasoning why she ghosts so much these days. Heard stories of her Ghosting on you mongers. I've wrote her off because something always comes up that either she goes dark or straight ghosts. Not real reliable. Again my two cents.

    Phyuck!
    "Dime" is a bit of a stretch if its in comparison to others then yes she was much better looking but she was never a dime LOL and yes she's always had a "boyfriend" "handler" whatever you want to call him he's always been around I stopped seeing her a couple years ago when the drugs took a toll I just couldn't do it anymore.

  14. #11898

    Crofton Bri

    I've known her since the Crofton car play days. She has never had a handler. The "Boyfriend" is literally just that the actual Boyfriend. He's not the "boyfriend (handler)."

    And Phyuck if your talking about the other guy from your old post about Bri, that one morning at 430 in the morning, he isn't her handler either. He's a fellow monger / friend. I should know as that person that morning was me. So unless she's picked up a handler in the last 7 days, Bri is completely independent and always has been.

    Just wanted to make that clear as there is at times too much misinformation spread on here at times. Then when it comes from senior members it's always taken as gospel.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Think we all know her from her Crofton days. Which if you had her back then, you know she was a dime. Boyfriend was always around back then. Even had her ripping and running on her clients back then. Whoever is running with her now, isn't the same dude. He is her handler. Also could be the reasoning why she ghosts so much these days. Heard stories of her Ghosting on you mongers. I've wrote her off because something always comes up that either she goes dark or straight ghosts. Not real reliable. Again my two cents.

    Phyuck!

  15. #11897

    Crofton Bri

    Hey fellow mongers,

    The first time I spent time with Crofton Bri she was out in Millersville at a tiny little Notel Motel. Boyfriend left out of the room as I pulled up but I didn't see him again until I left. That visit went great, she wasn't far gone off the drugs at the time and her body was nice, tight and clean. Offered me BBJ and bb services but I declined the main event bare and put a hat on. All in all good experience, took direction well. I saw her a few months ago up in Reisterstown area and wow, what a decline. She was nodding off while giving me a BJ, literally asleep and I had to keep waking her up. Her body is nowhere near as tight as it used to be but the magic box was still tight. Boyfriend or handler was outside again, but not near the room. All in all in a pinch I'd see her again but it would have to be last last last resort LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape