Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 24555
-
10-13-21 09:44 #11895Senior Member

Posts: 174Even years back car date style there was a "boy friend".
Originally Posted by SkullPhuker01
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 01:22 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 792West Balto. Bree / Bri
The provider in the ad lists her location as West Baltimore, so I guess she is West Baltimore Bree or Bri now.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 22:22 #11893Banned Member

Posts: 11Crofton Bri doesn't have a handler. She has never had one.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 18:13 #11892Senior Member

Posts: 120It's noted in the url.
Originally Posted by Raver20
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 17:46 #11891Senior Member

Posts: 35Having trouble finding numbers on escortbabylon. Where do I find it? Sorry if this a dumb question but it's been a long while since I've been on the scene.
-
10-12-21 17:15 #11890Regular Member

Posts: 22Falisha
Anyone ever had a dream about her? I tried once but she ghosted me for a while and had some excuse of her changing rooms. She disappeared for a while but seems to be back, was hoping for some intel before I pulled the trigger. Thanks.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/331993829165
-
10-12-21 16:17 #11889Senior Member

Posts: 174Man, I used to dream about her years ago when she still had full C's. Used to be ok but became super shady, I wouldn't recommend at this point. Heavy drug use is taking its toll.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 15:07 #11888Senior Member

Posts: 150Jordan
She only offers hh and hr. Agree that she's a sweetheart and has a nice squeezable bubble. I try to see her every time she's in town.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 14:25 #11887Senior Member

Posts: 1127Bri vs Bree
Bri is from Crofton.
Bree is from Curtis Bay.
There isn't a debate. That's my two cents. But Bri has a handler now. Stays up near the Reisterstown area. Bree has GPS. Heavy upseller and is hard to get a hold of.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 10:09 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 347She quotes 150 for hh. Everything is covered. Not sure if she offers qv.
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 08:41 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 136Bri
This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
Frank Out!
-
10-12-21 02:35 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 58That's Bree
She is often called Crofton Bree. She has been reviewed many times and can be found under "Crofton Bree". I call her bareback bree. I saw her only one time about 9 months ago in Pikesville. She is petite and pretty, looks exactly like her pics, even with the filters. I believe her rate was 160 for hh. There is a boyfriend who was in a car just right outside her door. He didn't bother me, but I was not comfortable. Because of that, I have not visited her again.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 01:58 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 209Intel
Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
-
10-12-21 00:13 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 138Rates?
Would you mind sharing rates? Does she offer BBBJ? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 16:23 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 169Would agree, but I would advise that the room is heavily scented with candles in case you are worried about a scent sticking to your clothes.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





