Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 1343 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 24518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11888
    Having trouble finding numbers on escortbabylon. Where do I find it? Sorry if this a dumb question but it's been a long while since I've been on the scene.

  2. #11887

    Falisha

    Anyone ever had a dream about her? I tried once but she ghosted me for a while and had some excuse of her changing rooms. She disappeared for a while but seems to be back, was hoping for some intel before I pulled the trigger. Thanks.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/331993829165
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28AD0F6C-B0C1-4CDD-BE98-C278DA4C5C90.jpg‎  

  3. #11886
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.

    Frank Out!
    Man, I used to dream about her years ago when she still had full C's. Used to be ok but became super shady, I wouldn't recommend at this point. Heavy drug use is taking its toll.

  4. #11885

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    She quotes 150 for hh. Everything is covered. Not sure if she offers qv.
    She only offers hh and hr. Agree that she's a sweetheart and has a nice squeezable bubble. I try to see her every time she's in town.

  5. #11884

    Bri vs Bree

    Bri is from Crofton.

    Bree is from Curtis Bay.

    There isn't a debate. That's my two cents. But Bri has a handler now. Stays up near the Reisterstown area. Bree has GPS. Heavy upseller and is hard to get a hold of.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.

    Frank Out!

  6. #11883
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDavis  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing rates? Does she offer BBBJ? Thanks.
    She quotes 150 for hh. Everything is covered. Not sure if she offers qv.

  7. #11882

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
    This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.

    Frank Out!

  8. #11881

    That's Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
    She is often called Crofton Bree. She has been reviewed many times and can be found under "Crofton Bree". I call her bareback bree. I saw her only one time about 9 months ago in Pikesville. She is petite and pretty, looks exactly like her pics, even with the filters. I believe her rate was 160 for hh. There is a boyfriend who was in a car just right outside her door. He didn't bother me, but I was not comfortable. Because of that, I have not visited her again.

  9. #11880

    Intel

    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108

  10. #11879

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
    Would you mind sharing rates? Does she offer BBBJ? Thanks.

  11. #11878
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
    Would agree, but I would advise that the room is heavily scented with candles in case you are worried about a scent sticking to your clothes.

  12. #11877

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
    I agree, she's amazing and it's a shame she only comes around every 2 months or so. I wish she would do BBJ but other than that, I have 0 complaints.

  13. #11876

    Jordan

    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

  14. #11875

    Vanessa

    Does anyone have Vanessa's digits? Would love to contact her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Vanessa and it was a treat. It was simple and easy setup through text. Once arrived had to wait about 10 mins before she let me in the door. Head upstairs to her room. It was clean with a nice bed. We shoot the shit for a while before we get started. She gives outstanding BBJ while I'm sipping on a shot of Jameson I brought with me. Then she stuff my balls in her mouth oh man it was so warm and felt so great. I knock back the rest of the Jameson and told to bend over and I slid my dick deep inside her wet pussy and went to town on her. Then switch up for some mish and fucking her like ravishing jack rabbit until I pulled out and unleashed a gallon of baby bater all down her throat. I will repeat every chance I get. Great service.

  15. #11874

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if anyone else is dating out of that house?
    Quick question. Last time I dated Vanessa she was f*cked up as hell on that shit. Was she lucid or did she seem high? She's so much more fun when she's not high as a kite LOL.

    Also in for the question about anyone else dating in that house LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape