Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17169
    Quote Originally Posted by Thought  [View Original Post]
    What was her name at DI? I don't remember her at DI.

    Thanks.
    Erin was the name she went under. I had to go back to my posts from 2019 to find that.

  2. #17168
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    First off I would say definitely trust your instincts to be on the safe side.

    But for myself I have known for quite sometime that she has a boyfriend, I've never had any issue with him but she will rush if he's waiting outside and most of these girls are doing a multitude of illegal activities and have seen others flat out panic at any hint of LE in the area.

    For myself I would still be comfortable seeing her but will keep your report and concerns in mind.
    I know who her BF is. I use to pick her up from his house.

    This was a different guy.

  3. #17167
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68366591

    I want to be clear this post is pure speculation on my part, but I'm usually pretty good at feeling when something is off.

    I've met this girl many times, she has been a favorite of mine for awhile. She's always been a sweetheart and taken care of me. I've even sent her money just to help her out before because she has been super cool to deal with and always makes it up to me. She seems to be super honest and is definitely a good time. Might be the tightest thing I've ever had the pleasure of entering.

    But the other night, I went and picked her up after not seeing her for about 3 months, and things got a little weird.

    We have done car dates in the past, and that's really all I was hoping to do, but I allowed her to talk me into taking her to a hotel she claimed she had a room at on Thompson, just East of US 31 on the SS of Indy. Its a pretty seedy motel, but I had been there before so I didn't think much about it. Upon pulling in to the parking lot, there is 3 cop cara and an ambulance at the entrance of the hotel, obviously preoccupied with a current situation.

    Upon parking the car she says "I need to go inside and tell my roommate to step out for a few, Ill text you with the room # in a few". And immediately I start getting a feeling something is off.

    The parking lot is full of people. And she seems nervous about the presence of all these people around.

    She has also has never had a roommate before, that I know of. So she heads inside, and after a few minutes this sketchy looking guy comes out and starts looking around glancing over at me repeatedly, and steps back inside. Like a minute later I get a text asking me if the police were still there.

    I said "I think so, but they are busy with something else, as long as we are discreet about this it should be cool".

    She asks me "Can you come back in a little bit".

    I said " no its 2 am I need to get busy and get home". "you want to just go find a spot to do a cardate?

    She replies "no they'll think I came here to buy drugs".

    I said "no they didn't even look at us when we pulled in, they don't care what we are doing".

    She said "no just come back tomorrow night".

    So a little puzzled, I leave and head to plan b.

    And today I got to thinking that I honestly think the fella that came out to have a look around might have been her "roommate" and was planning to rob me. They didn't think it was a good idea with police already on the scene and aborted the plan. Because that's the only reason I can think of to be so overly spooked by their presence at the hotel.

    I will not be scheduling with her again, that's how confident I am something strange was going on.

    I just wanted to share so if any mongers schedule something with her they can be on their toes.

    Be safe gentleman.
    First off I would say definitely trust your instincts to be on the safe side.

    But for myself I have known for quite sometime that she has a boyfriend, I've never had any issue with him but she will rush if he's waiting outside and most of these girls are doing a multitude of illegal activities and have seen others flat out panic at any hint of LE in the area.

    For myself I would still be comfortable seeing her but will keep your report and concerns in mind.

  4. #17166

    Caution.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68366591

    I want to be clear this post is pure speculation on my part, but I'm usually pretty good at feeling when something is off.

    I've met this girl many times, she has been a favorite of mine for awhile. She's always been a sweetheart and taken care of me. I've even sent her money just to help her out before because she has been super cool to deal with and always makes it up to me. She seems to be super honest and is definitely a good time. Might be the tightest thing I've ever had the pleasure of entering.

    But the other night, I went and picked her up after not seeing her for about 3 months, and things got a little weird.

    We have done car dates in the past, and that's really all I was hoping to do, but I allowed her to talk me into taking her to a hotel she claimed she had a room at on Thompson, just East of US 31 on the SS of Indy. Its a pretty seedy motel, but I had been there before so I didn't think much about it. Upon pulling in to the parking lot, there is 3 cop cara and an ambulance at the entrance of the hotel, obviously preoccupied with a current situation.

    Upon parking the car she says "I need to go inside and tell my roommate to step out for a few, Ill text you with the room # in a few". And immediately I start getting a feeling something is off.

    The parking lot is full of people. And she seems nervous about the presence of all these people around.

    She has also has never had a roommate before, that I know of. So she heads inside, and after a few minutes this sketchy looking guy comes out and starts looking around glancing over at me repeatedly, and steps back inside. Like a minute later I get a text asking me if the police were still there.

    I said "I think so, but they are busy with something else, as long as we are discreet about this it should be cool".

    She asks me "Can you come back in a little bit".

    I said " no its 2 am I need to get busy and get home". "you want to just go find a spot to do a cardate?

    She replies "no they'll think I came here to buy drugs".

    I said "no they didn't even look at us when we pulled in, they don't care what we are doing".

    She said "no just come back tomorrow night".

    So a little puzzled, I leave and head to plan b.

    And today I got to thinking that I honestly think the fella that came out to have a look around might have been her "roommate" and was planning to rob me. They didn't think it was a good idea with police already on the scene and aborted the plan. Because that's the only reason I can think of to be so overly spooked by their presence at the hotel.

    I will not be scheduling with her again, that's how confident I am something strange was going on.

    I just wanted to share so if any mongers schedule something with her they can be on their toes.

    Be safe gentleman.

  5. #17165
    Tried many times to contact her, and get no reply. I feel she really is just looking for * subs with a promise of low rates for subs.

  6. #17164
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I think her rates are the same actually.

    https://tryst.link/escort/honeycoco
    Had her for less than that 3 years ago.

  7. #17163

    Pegging

    Anyone know of providers into pegging? Send me a dm with a link or number. Always wanted to try it!

  8. #17162

    She has the meats

    Damn that box is going to be on Artby's menu next month. The Big Montana. Extra horsy sauce

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68316074

    I'm pretty sure the whole Indianapolis knows this one already. This one here is still the truth hands down. Seen her years ago, and a few months ago 2021. Not the best face but service has always been a 10. No need for a long review, if you're looking for a cougar. Try it! If you're big forget about back door, she won't let you do much stroking. Other than that she's good to go.

    Performance 10.

    Looks 4.

    Repeatable Yes.
    .

  9. #17161

  10. #17160

    Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...699/3175202435

    Little worried, no info on here that I can find. Thoughts?

  11. #17159

    Ella on Tryst


  12. #17158

    Alex

    Anyone remember Alex the petite blonde who at one time had a Doctor that was stalking her. She hooked me up with a red head friend of hers who I would love to see again. Haven't seen or heard from either of them for over a year.

  13. #17157

    Well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why I never go to escort sites and stick to SB sites. Yes they are the same thing both hookers, but for some reason you get alot more rules when dealing with escorts on escort sites. In her ad it says " don't waste my time" bingo hard pass for me, huge red flag. I woulda passed right there. That statement says. My time is worth more than yours which is bullshit. If it was she wouldn't need your money to get by. She is basically telling you she is not reliable and has had others in her opinion " waste her time" . Its her attitude of entitlement. Do yourself a favor, if you can't make the rules pass on them. The second a girl starts talking rules to me I'm done, click and goodbye, I Don't care how cheap or Hot she is. And there are PLENTY to take her place. A 5 second search on any sugar baby site will get you 3000 hits and maybe half are pro escorts but a good many of them are just college girls willing to meet at Starbucks and go from there. AND they generally look better, just IMHO. I don't get why guys put up with that. Rules like pay ahead of time, send them money, I can be late but you can't, verify this or that with a CC#. Seriously who gives a hooker a credit card number? They aren't even higher quality so it makes no sense to me. She's a 5 maybe. Shed be a broke ass ***** if everyone thought like I did.

    EVEN with sugar babies unless I know them well, I meet them at some place close by. Money is king, it doesn't grow old dry up, loose its looks, become unavailable once a month, or need trimming. Money doesn't have a political opinion, take pills, or do drugs, Money doesn't get you arrested, bring a BF or Pimp along, give you an STD. Become an alcoholic, run late, get lost or take revenge on your windshield. In other words, YOU are in control, you have the money.

    P.S. I am in know way judging your or saying this is your fault, she's a piece of trash for doing that. But I woulda crossed her off my list to begin with. I've been fooled before but not much.
    It took me several years to realize this is the truth. Depend on it. 100% every time.

  14. #17156

    Predictable sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    This witch said she would be at my place by 7 pm. At 8 pm said "10 minutes away". I had to leave so left some gas money for her in my mailbox. Then proceeded to smash my other vehicles window. Last 4 digits 4040.
    This is exactly why I never go to escort sites and stick to SB sites. Yes they are the same thing both hookers, but for some reason you get alot more rules when dealing with escorts on escort sites. In her ad it says " don't waste my time" bingo hard pass for me, huge red flag. I woulda passed right there. That statement says. My time is worth more than yours which is bullshit. If it was she wouldn't need your money to get by. She is basically telling you she is not reliable and has had others in her opinion " waste her time" . Its her attitude of entitlement. Do yourself a favor, if you can't make the rules pass on them. The second a girl starts talking rules to me I'm done, click and goodbye, I Don't care how cheap or Hot she is. And there are PLENTY to take her place. A 5 second search on any sugar baby site will get you 3000 hits and maybe half are pro escorts but a good many of them are just college girls willing to meet at Starbucks and go from there. AND they generally look better, just IMHO. I don't get why guys put up with that. Rules like pay ahead of time, send them money, I can be late but you can't, verify this or that with a CC#. Seriously who gives a hooker a credit card number? They aren't even higher quality so it makes no sense to me. She's a 5 maybe. Shed be a broke ass ***** if everyone thought like I did.

    EVEN with sugar babies unless I know them well, I meet them at some place close by. Money is king, it doesn't grow old dry up, loose its looks, become unavailable once a month, or need trimming. Money doesn't have a political opinion, take pills, or do drugs, Money doesn't get you arrested, bring a BF or Pimp along, give you an STD. Become an alcoholic, run late, get lost or take revenge on your windshield. In other words, YOU are in control, you have the money.

    P.S. I am in know way judging your or saying this is your fault, she's a piece of trash for doing that. But I woulda crossed her off my list to begin with. I've been fooled before but not much.

  15. #17155
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Sounds perfect at this point.

    I had a 1230 pm date set up just to find myself ghosted. I know how she is so I even came back through 3 hours later to still get crickets. She's either oblivious to what she's doing or back on meds imo. Really no need for someone to be that inconsiderate. It literally takes a few seconds to text someone. I'm not wasting my time anymore. Maybe she will get the point if enough of us drop off of her radar.
    Saw her a few weeks ago. I did enjoy myself when we actually got to business. She was there and had me come in while she "got ready". She spent probably an hour or better putting on make up or something in the bathroom.

    Great visit but expect to take forever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape