Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1219

    Reyna at Soft Touch

    Saw an ad that Reyna was running a 30 minutes $80/ hhr special and contacted the number in the ad. Reyna works at Soft Touch and her number is shared by several providers so ask for the provider you want to see by name. I've seen several providers at this location and always have a good time. One of my ATF is at this location.

    Reyna is a beautiful Latina. She looks younger and prettier than her pictures. I went with the topless option so she kept her sexy underwear on. I can never tell / guess the size of women's boobs but Reyna has probably small B cups. Reyna is small and petite, but has a nice small round sexy butt.

    When Reyna came back in the room she asked if I wanted her top off at the start of the session or after the flip. Of course I asked her to take them off at the beginning. Reyna doesn't have formal massage training, but it felt good with her soft small hands rubbing on my body. There was no teasing while I was on my stomach, but I was okay just watching her in the mirror as she's working on my back. After abut 10 minutes into the session she asked if I wanted to flip and I said yes. Junior was already at attention after the flip and Reyna went straight for him. She started slow when she was rubbing oil on junior, but quickly started jack hammering him. I asked her to slow it down and showed her how I like it done. She took directions well and she did how I showed her. She asked if I wanted her to use two hands and I said yes. Having both her hands on junior felt great. Reyna allowed respectful mutual touching all over her body. Because it was our first meeting I didn't push it too much. Her round booty and small boobs were nice to grabbed. There were no body slides, but she did allowed for me to sucked on her breasts for a good 5-10 minutes as she's working on junior. She really enjoyed having me licked and sucked on her breasts as she's pushing my face up against her body and letting out soft moans. I didn't last long with those breasts / nipples in my mouth and junior exploded all over both her hands. Reyna said she likes my cock and said how great it felt in her hands. LOL. Reyna is a pretty young Latina who is friendly, fun, accommodating, and her ending is very sensual.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/245860

  2. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    She must have enabled reviews. LOL.

    Expect this profile or the review to vanish soon.

    Here it is before it gets disabled.

    10/12/21 $260 Jacob bee: She said 200 at first for 30 minutes, when I arrived and paid she refused to do anything unless I paid 60 more. I paid it and then she started putting restrictions on me and saying I couldn't even touch her even though through text she said I could. She wouldn't give me a refund and she was trying to trick me to leave saying she'd refund me once I'm outside. I stayed for the crappy service and it was a waste of $260 plus my gas money and my time.
    Thanks for putting this scam out.

    Much appreciated.

  3. #1217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, deposit required, says to "look through my reviews" but she doesn't have any and reviews are disabled.
    She must have enabled reviews. LOL.

    Expect this profile or the review to vanish soon.

    Here it is before it gets disabled.

    10/12/21 $260 Jacob bee: She said 200 at first for 30 minutes, when I arrived and paid she refused to do anything unless I paid 60 more. I paid it and then she started putting restrictions on me and saying I couldn't even touch her even though through text she said I could. She wouldn't give me a refund and she was trying to trick me to leave saying she'd refund me once I'm outside. I stayed for the crappy service and it was a waste of $260 plus my gas money and my time.

  4. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, deposit required, says to "look through my reviews" but she doesn't have any and reviews are disabled.
    Thanks.

    Pics are good hence tempted.

    Avoid for sure.

  5. #1215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Fake pics, deposit required, says to "look through my reviews" but she doesn't have any and reviews are disabled.

  6. #1214

    Any info on this one

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/247011

    Anyone seen her?

    Thanks.

  7. #1213

    NCWaterman is in the wind

    You may be calling out NCWaterman for one specific review (which I also had issues with) but he may never know since his account was suspended or deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this one. I decided to take your word for it and saw her for an hour. I know you stated several times that YMMV but she failed to deliver in almost every aspect of a tantric massage. She is very nice and bubbly, somewhat attractive (very ugly face) and overall easy to communicate with. Her studio is clean but in a really bad and inconvenient location.

    For her price and lack of services advertised (also butter face) I cannot in any way endorse her or suggest you guys see this girl. Her glowing reviews must be written by inexperienced people. It has nothing to do with YMMV or whatever. She simply does not know how to perform a tantric massage and the service she does provide, with her level of attractiveness, coupled with her horrible location is insurmountable. Do not waste your time or money on the this girl.

  8. #1212
    Use Amber Jane when you do your search. She only appeared on mom POV as her boyfriend (at that time) was the Camera man / producer / male talent. Amber Jane was the resident MILF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Fella, I am a big fan of both these women. I will say you cannot go wrong. HOWEVER, Amber is *very* hard to schedule with. It's ridiculous how hard she is to schedule. At least, this has been my experience the last several times I've tried to see her. Michelle has the bimbo / sex bomb look going, Amber is a very fit, pretty MILF. Amber also did porn so you can look her up, she looks exactly the same now. "Bang for your buck" is hard to measure for massage only. Michelle's massage is hardly a massage, it's more like "Michelle is going to use you as her slip and slide for an hour. " Amber is actually a solid masseuse, surprisingly. Both have offered extras at various times although I would not necessarily expect extras from either. Feel free to PM for more.

  9. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    I asked this a couple months ago and got some good feedback. I live in LA and will be going down there next week. My last trip got cut short. I'm pretty sure I've narrowed down to visit either Michelle https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972 based a recommendation from JM619 and others who agreed or see Amber https://sandiego.rubratings.com/204271 who I had wanted to several times in the past. Funds are limited so I can't do both and I'm noticing that Michelle's pricing seems to keep going up. In your opinion who would you say I'd get the best bang for my buck? Or, did I miss the best out there? My preference is a hot, beautiful women, a model-type, or just simply cute but of course fun! Thanks!
    Fella, I am a big fan of both these women. I will say you cannot go wrong. HOWEVER, Amber is *very* hard to schedule with. It's ridiculous how hard she is to schedule. At least, this has been my experience the last several times I've tried to see her. Michelle has the bimbo / sex bomb look going, Amber is a very fit, pretty MILF. Amber also did porn so you can look her up, she looks exactly the same now. "Bang for your buck" is hard to measure for massage only. Michelle's massage is hardly a massage, it's more like "Michelle is going to use you as her slip and slide for an hour. " Amber is actually a solid masseuse, surprisingly. Both have offered extras at various times although I would not necessarily expect extras from either. Feel free to PM for more.

  10. #1210

    Let's Try This Again

    Hey Everyone,

    I asked this a couple months ago and got some good feedback. I live in LA and will be going down there next week. My last trip got cut short. I'm pretty sure I've narrowed down to visit either Michelle https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972 based a recommendation from JM619 and others who agreed or see Amber https://sandiego.rubratings.com/204271 who I had wanted to several times in the past. Funds are limited so I can't do both and I'm noticing that Michelle's pricing seems to keep going up. In your opinion who would you say I'd get the best bang for my buck? Or, did I miss the best out there? My preference is a hot, beautiful women, a model-type, or just simply cute but of course fun! Thanks!

  11. #1209

    Amber Nixx

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried either one of these out?

    Asian temptress:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181305

    Amber nixx (tried to book several times, but she will only randomly respond days later).

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124719
    Amber Nixx time management is terrible. She is always late. Very late. Her service is as bad as her time management.

  12. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    The Asian pops up on a few different websites, including:

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...7128.htm?cat=1

    Different name and number on each. I'm guessing this could be bait and switch. But I sure love Asians with big racks. Non committal response to my text so far.
    Yeah I saw her on several different sites too, probably will pass.

  13. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by NCWaterman  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer: As always, YMMV.

    This past Wednesday, I came across an ad on RR, which piqued my curiosity to the point where I immediately sent this young lady (Amira) a text message and set up a same day appointment for later that same evening. She had 4 awesome reviews all of which were 5 Stars (she has 5 now). She's has a very convenient & very nice cozy little studio set up in Point Loma, right on Rosecranz Blvd, located very close to the Denny's Restaurant. Her place has a very intimate feel to it; I'm 99% certain that she works 100% independently, as her unit is very private and there aren't any other girls sharing this place with her; which I felt really enhanced our deep connection / experience with one another. Just me and her, alone in this gigantic never ending cosmic universe.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/239188

    I had let Amira know, that my birthday fell at the end of October, and that this (Tantric date) was going to be an early present to myself. What I didn't tell her, was this was like my 5th present to myself in just the past 2 weeks. LOL.

    We had also had this awesome a very engaging text conversation leading up to our rendezvous, which really helped AMP up the excitement anticipation factor, prior to my arrival.

    I get there & texted her letting her know I had just arrived. She responded IMMEDIATELY with her specific street number. I can't begin to state enough, just how refreshing it is, dealing with a person who's professional & respectful of your time. So I walked inside, and there standing right before my eyes, was this GND looking woman, with beautiful long dark hair & a big receptive smile on her face, wearing a very pretty dress. Come to find out, she's of mixed race- Middle Eastern & German decent. I really like skinny spinner type bodies, & she was honestly, just a little thicker than I typically prefer, but she was still sexy, curvy and toned. And besides, the energy level was so intense, that it made my physical desires, kind of a moot point.

    I'm not going to go into great detail & give everyone here a "play by play" of what went down, because that would be like telling you the ending to a very good movie or book (in the event you've never experienced being with a TFE provider before), before you were able to watch that movie or read the book for yourself. & then spoil the ending for you. But I do have no doubt, that every experience (those other reviewers experienced), was just as unique & magical as mine was. I honestly believe that each connection she shares with each person, is unique to that person's sexual energy and how your energy interacts with her energy. I have no doubt, that many of the member's here (myself included), could really benefit from a life changing lesson like this; to have someone teach you the "discipline," to just slow things down every once in awhile and and to really enjoy the moment while you're spending such a deep "cosmic" connection with another person. I can't explain this the way Amira was able. But hey I tried.

    As I stated in my disclaimer at the beginning, this hobby is ALWAYS, a YMMV, experience. What I will state is this: the experience we shared, was about as deep an intimate Tantric connection, nothing like I've ever experienced before, at least one not involving FS.

    I will say this about Amira: She's a very deep, passionate woman, and she's well travelled. She recently returned from Puerto Vallarta, where she lived for a year and became a certified diver, & just a head's up- she'll be leaving for in a few weeks to take another extended journey around the islands of Thailand.

    2 personal things of note from my awesome experience:

    1. Amira sang me the most sensual "HappY Birthday to You" while she was looking deep into my eyes (among other things I won't mention). & she really gets into the session.

    2. And make sure she uses her scalp massage dealie on your scalp. OMG- that thing almost gave me a brain orgasm. My head almost exploded due to the sensory overload. It felt that good!
    I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this one. I decided to take your word for it and saw her for an hour. I know you stated several times that YMMV but she failed to deliver in almost every aspect of a tantric massage. She is very nice and bubbly, somewhat attractive (very ugly face) and overall easy to communicate with. Her studio is clean but in a really bad and inconvenient location.

    For her price and lack of services advertised (also butter face) I cannot in any way endorse her or suggest you guys see this girl. Her glowing reviews must be written by inexperienced people. It has nothing to do with YMMV or whatever. She simply does not know how to perform a tantric massage and the service she does provide, with her level of attractiveness, coupled with her horrible location is insurmountable. Do not waste your time or money on the this girl.

  14. #1206

    What happened to old town girls?

    Hi all, does anyone know if old town girls Sophia and Vianey retired from the scene? No response from them in recent times.

  15. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried either one of these out?

    Asian temptress:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181305

    Amber nixx (tried to book several times, but she will only randomly respond days later).

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124719
    I'd avoid first one. Read bad reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape