Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 24538
-
10-13-21 10:24 #11893Senior Member

Posts: 1126Crofton Bri
Think we all know her from her Crofton days. Which if you had her back then, you know she was a dime. Boyfriend was always around back then. Even had her ripping and running on her clients back then. Whoever is running with her now, isn't the same dude. He is her handler. Also could be the reasoning why she ghosts so much these days. Heard stories of her Ghosting on you mongers. I've wrote her off because something always comes up that either she goes dark or straight ghosts. Not real reliable. Again my two cents.
Phyuck!
-
10-13-21 09:44 #11892Senior Member

Posts: 174Even years back car date style there was a "boy friend".
Originally Posted by SkullPhuker01
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 01:22 #11891Senior Member

Posts: 792West Balto. Bree / Bri
The provider in the ad lists her location as West Baltimore, so I guess she is West Baltimore Bree or Bri now.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 22:22 #11890Banned Member

Posts: 11Crofton Bri doesn't have a handler. She has never had one.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 18:13 #11889Senior Member

Posts: 120It's noted in the url.
Originally Posted by Raver20
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 17:46 #11888Senior Member

Posts: 35Having trouble finding numbers on escortbabylon. Where do I find it? Sorry if this a dumb question but it's been a long while since I've been on the scene.
-
10-12-21 17:15 #11887Regular Member

Posts: 22Falisha
Anyone ever had a dream about her? I tried once but she ghosted me for a while and had some excuse of her changing rooms. She disappeared for a while but seems to be back, was hoping for some intel before I pulled the trigger. Thanks.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/331993829165
-
10-12-21 16:17 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 174Man, I used to dream about her years ago when she still had full C's. Used to be ok but became super shady, I wouldn't recommend at this point. Heavy drug use is taking its toll.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 15:07 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 149Jordan
She only offers hh and hr. Agree that she's a sweetheart and has a nice squeezable bubble. I try to see her every time she's in town.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 14:25 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 1126Bri vs Bree
Bri is from Crofton.
Bree is from Curtis Bay.
There isn't a debate. That's my two cents. But Bri has a handler now. Stays up near the Reisterstown area. Bree has GPS. Heavy upseller and is hard to get a hold of.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 10:09 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 347She quotes 150 for hh. Everything is covered. Not sure if she offers qv.
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 08:41 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 136Bri
This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
Frank Out!
-
10-12-21 02:35 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 58That's Bree
She is often called Crofton Bree. She has been reviewed many times and can be found under "Crofton Bree". I call her bareback bree. I saw her only one time about 9 months ago in Pikesville. She is petite and pretty, looks exactly like her pics, even with the filters. I believe her rate was 160 for hh. There is a boyfriend who was in a car just right outside her door. He didn't bother me, but I was not comfortable. Because of that, I have not visited her again.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 01:58 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 209Intel
Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
-
10-12-21 00:13 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 138Rates?
Would you mind sharing rates? Does she offer BBBJ? Thanks.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





