Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 60954
-
10-12-21 10:30 #46029Senior Member

Posts: 103Stopped in there yesterday. As you say, brand new, as there were workers banging around the whole time I was there. I drew an attractive 30 ish woman who said she only had time for 30 minutes and that was $50. She was all business - 10 minutes in she called for flip and went directly to the job at hand. She put my hand on her back, pulled up shirt, pulled down pants, and went to work. I walked out having been there exactly 31 minutes, there was a digital clock on the table so I could track the whole thing.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
I might go back after they finish setting up, it's fairly convenient to me and I want to see who else they have to offer. $50 / $70.
-
10-12-21 09:14 #46028Senior Member

Posts: 2351So, you tipped for services you did NOT receive? I would have offered no more than $1 in tips. Any wonder why prices in Atlanta continue to be ridiculous. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 08:23 #46027Senior Member

Posts: 78Sunny extension of Kaina
Another shop for Kaina. I was sent there when I asked for Monica at Kaina.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 01:47 #46026Senior Member

Posts: 72Katy. Tattoos?
Stopped by Katy today. Had a fairly attractive 40 ish woman claiming her name was Candy. She had a lot of tattoos on her stomach. Was the weirdest experience ever though. She was only wearing a shirt and boy shorts with no underwear underneath when I came in. Massage was good and I was pretty sure everything was going for at least L2 service. On flip she proceeds to help Jr. Out and then allowed me to pull down her shorts and rub her Kitty. When I moved a hand up to grab her chest she pulled away. Allowed me to play with her a little more and made a rubbing motion on her heavily tattooed stomach and then she stops with Jr. Tells me she doesn't like touching, pulls up her pants then asks if I want a hot towel LOL. Talk about going from full steam to full stop. Not sure if that is Mimi or another gal but up until the stomach / boob grab everything was wonderful. Tipped 40 out the door and just left. Won't go back.
-
10-11-21 22:44 #46025Banned Member

Posts: 54Tip
Please public the name of the place so we can avoid going there. I strongly believe that tip considered as the voluntary gratitude for the service provided. The girl had no right to block the door and demanded your tip unless you didn't pay for the hf.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:28 #46024Banned Member

Posts: 2410Share the name of the establishment to save others from a wasted trip, or at the very least, a heads up of what to expect.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:00 #46023Senior Member

Posts: 164You're welcome I guess.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 21:13 #46022Banned Member

Posts: 13634Funniest post I've heard in a long time. Almost fell off my chair laughing and my ribs hurt. Thanks for that!
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 19:09 #46021Senior Member

Posts: 164I went to CAMP today got no extras since the prices were ridiculous and the massage was mediocre. When I didn't give a tip they legit lock the door preventing me from leaving the building and demanded that I tip her at least $10. Sadly I caved in and paid the $10.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 15:41 #46020Senior Member

Posts: 4061You still tip. They are doing a service. It's like going to a restaurant, eating, and not tipping. If you don't tip, they'll remember you, even years later.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
Now if they tease and not please in the end, that's a different story.
-
10-11-21 14:38 #46019Senior Member

Posts: 119Tipping legit services
Of course! They put in efforts to relax your body and mind, it's reasonable to tip 30% 40%.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 14:27 #46018Banned Member

Posts: 13634If it's at a CAMP, the girls will all but demand a tip. I would only do so if the massage was outstanding. Same goes for an independent masseuse. Most CAMP girls only give a mediocre massage and then demand a tip. They're the ones I won't tip as I never reward bad behaviour.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 14:12 #46017Senior Member

Posts: 307You do. Just not as much.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 14:03 #46016Senior Member

Posts: 164Tip
(Not sure if this is the right forum for this) if you guys go for a massage (just a massage no extras) do you tip or no?
-
10-11-21 11:40 #46015Senior Member

Posts: 738Memory failing
Maybe my memory is failing but I know the older lady with a slim body, nice C cups named Monica. I had her once and she was very open, UTC top and bottom and even FIV. Maybe I got the name of the girl I had wrong. Maybe Cici, may be Candy but definitely not the same Monica I know.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






