The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 24540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11895
    And he was just that her legit boyfriend. Not handler.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy4  [View Original Post]
    Even years back car date style there was a "boy friend".

  2. #11894
    Crofton Bri has always been independent. She has never had a handler. The "boy friend" your talking about is still around and just that the boyfriend. The new guy your speaking of I can only assume your referring to the last post on Bri months back that had your spidey sense tingling. He wasn't her handler but a mongers / friend. I should know bc I'm that guy. So unless bri picked up a handler in the last two weeks she is still very independent. And that is honestly how she likes things to be.

    She isn't about giving her money she works for to anyone for not doing anything. Just saying LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Think we all know her from her Crofton days. Which if you had her back then, you know she was a dime. Boyfriend was always around back then. Even had her ripping and running on her clients back then. Whoever is running with her now, isn't the same dude. He is her handler. Also could be the reasoning why she ghosts so much these days. Heard stories of her Ghosting on you mongers. I've wrote her off because something always comes up that either she goes dark or straight ghosts. Not real reliable. Again my two cents.

    Phyuck!

  3. #11893

    Crofton Bri

    Think we all know her from her Crofton days. Which if you had her back then, you know she was a dime. Boyfriend was always around back then. Even had her ripping and running on her clients back then. Whoever is running with her now, isn't the same dude. He is her handler. Also could be the reasoning why she ghosts so much these days. Heard stories of her Ghosting on you mongers. I've wrote her off because something always comes up that either she goes dark or straight ghosts. Not real reliable. Again my two cents.

    Phyuck!

  4. #11892
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullPhuker01  [View Original Post]
    Crofton Bri doesn't have a handler. She has never had one.
    Even years back car date style there was a "boy friend".

  5. #11891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    West Balto. Bree / Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Bri is from Crofton.

    Bree is from Curtis Bay.

    There isn't a debate. That's my two cents. But Bri has a handler now. Stays up near the Reisterstown area. Bree has GPS. Heavy upseller and is hard to get a hold of.

    Phyuck!
    The provider in the ad lists her location as West Baltimore, so I guess she is West Baltimore Bree or Bri now.

  6. #11890
    Crofton Bri doesn't have a handler. She has never had one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Bri is from Crofton.

    Bree is from Curtis Bay.

    There isn't a debate. That's my two cents. But Bri has a handler now. Stays up near the Reisterstown area. Bree has GPS. Heavy upseller and is hard to get a hold of.

    Phyuck!

  7. #11889
    Quote Originally Posted by Raver20  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble finding numbers on escortbabylon. Where do I find it? Sorry if this a dumb question but it's been a long while since I've been on the scene.
    It's noted in the url.

  8. #11888
    Having trouble finding numbers on escortbabylon. Where do I find it? Sorry if this a dumb question but it's been a long while since I've been on the scene.

  9. #11887

    Falisha

    Anyone ever had a dream about her? I tried once but she ghosted me for a while and had some excuse of her changing rooms. She disappeared for a while but seems to be back, was hoping for some intel before I pulled the trigger. Thanks.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/331993829165
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28AD0F6C-B0C1-4CDD-BE98-C278DA4C5C90.jpg‎  

  10. #11886
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.

    Frank Out!
    Man, I used to dream about her years ago when she still had full C's. Used to be ok but became super shady, I wouldn't recommend at this point. Heavy drug use is taking its toll.

  11. #11885

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    She quotes 150 for hh. Everything is covered. Not sure if she offers qv.
    She only offers hh and hr. Agree that she's a sweetheart and has a nice squeezable bubble. I try to see her every time she's in town.

  12. #11884

    Bri vs Bree

    Bri is from Crofton.

    Bree is from Curtis Bay.

    There isn't a debate. That's my two cents. But Bri has a handler now. Stays up near the Reisterstown area. Bree has GPS. Heavy upseller and is hard to get a hold of.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank76  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.

    Frank Out!

  13. #11883
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDavis  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing rates? Does she offer BBBJ? Thanks.
    She quotes 150 for hh. Everything is covered. Not sure if she offers qv.

  14. #11882

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
    This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.

    Frank Out!

  15. #11881

    That's Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
    She is often called Crofton Bree. She has been reviewed many times and can be found under "Crofton Bree". I call her bareback bree. I saw her only one time about 9 months ago in Pikesville. She is petite and pretty, looks exactly like her pics, even with the filters. I believe her rate was 160 for hh. There is a boyfriend who was in a car just right outside her door. He didn't bother me, but I was not comfortable. Because of that, I have not visited her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape