Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 1345 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11885

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
    This is a girl named Bri. Some people may spell it Bree. She is know as Crofton Bri. There is a different girl callled Curtis Bay Bri or Bree. She has been reviewed many times. Some reviews good, some kind of bad. She is a heavy drug user.

    Frank Out!

  2. #11884

    That's Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108
    She is often called Crofton Bree. She has been reviewed many times and can be found under "Crofton Bree". I call her bareback bree. I saw her only one time about 9 months ago in Pikesville. She is petite and pretty, looks exactly like her pics, even with the filters. I believe her rate was 160 for hh. There is a boyfriend who was in a car just right outside her door. He didn't bother me, but I was not comfortable. Because of that, I have not visited her again.

  3. #11883

    Intel

    Has anyone had a dream lately with this honey??

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/41891108

  4. #11882

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
    Would you mind sharing rates? Does she offer BBBJ? Thanks.

  5. #11881
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
    Would agree, but I would advise that the room is heavily scented with candles in case you are worried about a scent sticking to your clothes.

  6. #11880

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
    I agree, she's amazing and it's a shame she only comes around every 2 months or so. I wish she would do BBJ but other than that, I have 0 complaints.

  7. #11879

    Jordan

    This girl is now on my favorites list. She's a total sweetheart and get into the session. Not GFE but she gets into it and enjoys herself. She actually looks younger in person (not in an alarming way, just that the makeup on the pictures makes her look older) Slim body with a bubble butt which is just how I like it. A breath of fresh air compare to all the shitty providers in this city. I will repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

  8. #11878

    Vanessa

    Does anyone have Vanessa's digits? Would love to contact her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Vanessa and it was a treat. It was simple and easy setup through text. Once arrived had to wait about 10 mins before she let me in the door. Head upstairs to her room. It was clean with a nice bed. We shoot the shit for a while before we get started. She gives outstanding BBJ while I'm sipping on a shot of Jameson I brought with me. Then she stuff my balls in her mouth oh man it was so warm and felt so great. I knock back the rest of the Jameson and told to bend over and I slid my dick deep inside her wet pussy and went to town on her. Then switch up for some mish and fucking her like ravishing jack rabbit until I pulled out and unleashed a gallon of baby bater all down her throat. I will repeat every chance I get. Great service.

  9. #11877

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if anyone else is dating out of that house?
    Quick question. Last time I dated Vanessa she was f*cked up as hell on that shit. Was she lucid or did she seem high? She's so much more fun when she's not high as a kite LOL.

    Also in for the question about anyone else dating in that house LOL.

  10. #11876

    Another Chance??

    Yes, these escorts often double-book with new monger for a few reasons but it would have been nice for her to show a little bit of professionalism and at least text something back.

    And just because she replied 2 hours later should not be a sign that things will turn out bad. Often the escorts are busy and then see the text later and then respond.

    I wonder if she had any positive reviews? There is no mention of reviews in the report.

    I know how valuable a automatic piece of puss at the right price is for a myself is so I'd probably give her another chance to tryout for my team and if she flakes out again, that would be it.

    I consider giving a escort another chance a part of putting in the work of locating guaranteed, good sessions.

    If the pics are what I like and the reviews say the pics are her and she answers the bell the way I like and the price is right, IMHO she's worth trying again.

    But to each their own in this hobby.

    Happy Hunting!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    These woman double book because a lot of mongers make contact in the heat of the moment, end up jerking off to the pictures and than doesn't show up. I don't know about the second part but a lot of men don't show up. Also some men book back ups in case their first choice falls through. Everyone is in the for themselves so don't blame the providers for it all.

  11. #11875

    Anita

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/6417295.htm

    Hi guys. Was wondering if anyone has seen her and can verify? BBBJ? Donation? Thanks!

  12. #11874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-205-6865

    Should have known when she responded to my initial message 2 hrs after the fact that this would be a waste of time. When she responded, told her I was ready immediately and could head straight to her incall and told her it was 30 minutes travel. She said okay, sent me the address. Let her know I'm on the way and will send her a follow up when I'm 10 minutes out. She acknowledges. Text her 10 minutes out and again when I'm pulling in. No reply. Wait a couple and give her a nudge, "I'm here and ready send room number whenever. " Silence. Wait 10 one more nudge and after 25, let her know I'm leaving. No apology, no excuses, no reply at all. Who knows, maybe she got merked in that short period of time. More likely she dozed off standing up. Don't waste your time.
    These woman double book because a lot of mongers make contact in the heat of the moment, end up jerking off to the pictures and than doesn't show up. I don't know about the second part but a lot of men don't show up. Also some men book back ups in case their first choice falls through. Everyone is in the for themselves so don't blame the providers for it all.

  13. #11873

    Millie Millz Milley Mills

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-205-6865

    Should have known when she responded to my initial message 2 hrs after the fact that this would be a waste of time. When she responded, told her I was ready immediately and could head straight to her incall and told her it was 30 minutes travel. She said okay, sent me the address. Let her know I'm on the way and will send her a follow up when I'm 10 minutes out. She acknowledges. Text her 10 minutes out and again when I'm pulling in. No reply. Wait a couple and give her a nudge, "I'm here and ready send room number whenever. " Silence. Wait 10 one more nudge and after 25, let her know I'm leaving. No apology, no excuses, no reply at all. Who knows, maybe she got merked in that short period of time. More likely she dozed off standing up. Don't waste your time.

  14. #11872

    Anjel

    Huh,

    For some reason I thought she moved after that crazy racist rant someone captured and posted. I remember seeing her once years ago when she was staying at some fleabag motel in Rosedale, and being a bit uncomfortable when I realized she was kicking her mom and dad out of the room to do the date. Yikes! But she was really quite a spinner back then too so it didn't keep me away, LOL.

    -grimm.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Please share that contact info brother.

  15. #11871

    Eros Verified Brazilian Girls. Legit?

    I've been seeing a couple of seemingly Eros Verified Brazilian girls in Baltimore with no other online presence (e. G, Isabela right now), and they're not with the popular Brazilian agencies (TB, BD). TGTBT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen_Shot_2021-10-08_at_4.18.18_PM_50_1_50.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape