Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,686 to 14,700 of 37335
-
10-12-21 18:45 #22650Senior Member

Posts: 1449800 hr whew yea that's a big nut. I saw her probably year 1/2 ago maybe 2 wasn't that steep think it was 300. She was pretty clean and nice body but that much don't think anybody is worth that in this game. Good luck let us know if you dream it again. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 18:14 #22649Senior Member

Posts: 95Nope
I've reached out to her several times and never heard back. She was a blast!
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 18:11 #22648Senior Member

Posts: 316Wow look at that big booty. I would have a field day with that ass butterfly. I want to see those wings take flight!.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 16:17 #22647Senior Member

Posts: 88Kory Love
Does anyone have any contact info for Kory? I have seen her ad on Tryst every time I browse but have failed to get a response from her after many attempts at text. It always sounds like she's looking to meet people but is perpetually a ghost. Any help would be appreciated. https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love.
-
10-12-21 16:14 #22646Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I know Kryss only really sees a handful of friends if any at this point, but I was just wondering if anyone has heard from her and to see how she's doing?
-
10-12-21 16:08 #22645Senior Member

Posts: 163Nina
Hey guys, has anyone seen Nina recently? I used to see her pretty often a while ago anytime she visited Richmond. Her donations were reasonable before. But it seems like they increased a lot now. My dreams were always great w / good hygiene, daty, kissing (YMMV) & nice spinner body. She stays mostly in FL area.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi.../BeautifulNina
-
10-12-21 15:46 #22644Senior Member

Posts: 139Attempted visit with Mz. Watts
I've been trying to see her since the days she was doing doubles with smoke. I randomly texted her number and she was available and gave an address. Drove like an hour and then crickets. It was to some trailer park. Not sure what her deal is. Anyone successful with meeting her lately?
-
10-12-21 15:38 #22643Senior Member

Posts: 139Who is she?
I was trying to see JB today. JB said she was busy and to see this girl. What's her story?
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 13:51 #22642Senior Member

Posts: 273YaYa
Finally caught up with YaYa recently. I had hard time pinning this one down. I would text her and she would respond saying heyya but then she goes dead silent. I did get address after several attempts. So it took a little work to catch this one. Then I am on my way she is right off auther ashe exit at the quality notel. Got there and waited about 10 minutes before she responded with the room number. I get inside and she looks like her pics if not better IMHO with same outfit on that's in her ad looking good too. Now she is a talker I mean I was there 40 mins before we get started. It actually to the point where I had to tell her are we doing this. I kinda felt she was stalling or something was up. Her phone was blowing and she never even looked at it. That's a first. Finally we get things rolling she give me one of the best BBJs easily in my top 3 for the year then we move on for some k9. I started to pound that ass watching that butterfly tattoo make those cheeks fly back at me. But then things starts to go a little left she start complaining about me pounding on her hard and tell me I'm stretching her out then she start whining about the time. I got frustrated and pulled out. I told her look you was talking for long time and the clock don't start until you put your mouth on junior and it's only been 10 minutes since we started. I told I had 5 mins left and you can just finish we a BBJ and swallow. After she realized I'm not just going to leave she agreed. I mean she sucked me off so good and swallowed every fuck drop to the point I dam near forgot about all the complaining and whining that just happened. I don't know if I will repeat at least not for full service. I walked away perplexed. I really don't know what to think about her yet. It wasn't a great experience but that mouth she has exceptional. Damage 100.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/766166970068
-
10-12-21 00:20 #22641Regular Member

Posts: 7She's something to do definitely not at the top of the list as far as providers go those pics aren't her either LOL everything covered CBJ / CFS was meh One and done for me.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 23:07 #22640Senior Member

Posts: 171SW chy
My old buddy Chy. I called number and a guy answered. He sounded confused.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:44 #22639Regular Member

Posts: 7She alright definitely not at the top of the list as far as providers go those pics aren't her either really not even close LOL everything covered CBJ / CFS was meh One and done for me.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 18:59 #22638Senior Member

Posts: 342Chy
Where are you Raheem?
She's back!! LOL.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/648457356172
-
10-11-21 12:50 #22637Senior Member

Posts: 390Tina.
Met Tina today at her place near the diamond. She doesn't have a stg ad or any other ad for that matter. She is trying to get people through word of mouth and recommendations. I don't have her old ad but she looks nothing like her old pics. Her hot body is the same but between her hair color and haircut she is a new person. I have permission to share her number. I think her rates are very reasonable for how she conducts business. Today I met her for a qv. She was fresh out of the shower. Room was put together. No smoke smell smell. Seniors hmu for number!
-
10-11-21 10:49 #22636Asshole

Posts: 567Not my type but enjoy sir.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






