Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 981 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 481 881 931 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 1031 1081 1481 1981 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,715 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22624

    Ashley

    I think I remember this one being talked about a while ago, I searched but couldn't find anything. Anybody have any experiences with her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/768567652256

  2. #22623

    Tryst

    Have you seen this site? Pricing is out of control. 3. 5 is low on there.

  3. #22622

    Puerto Rican Bri

    Last post from me regarding Bri. She hit me back up saying she was available so still thinking with my little head I went over to try again. She pulled the same thing when I got there no answer to texts or phone calls. Got a text back when I asked if I was going to get a room number saying that I'm not her type since she 'saw me when I came in. ' When I asked her what car I was in she just stopped answering. Time waster at best, I should also clarify I added her SC and talked with her via text, I didn't video chat just saw her SC stories.

  4. #22621

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Did you do a FaceTime verification before heading out?

    Thanks for posting an update.
    I talked with her on her SC. She is real and looked good, said she was in the area for a bit.

  5. #22620

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Nope she played games with me as well. Scheduled a time got the place she was staying, arrived a couple minutes early. Shot her a text at the scheduled time and didn't hear back for 30 minutes. Told me she was ready and I asked for the room number and the next text I get from her is that she is busy and to try again later. Maybe I'll try again this week, if anyone here gets lucky to actually see her let us know how it went.
    Did you do a FaceTime verification before heading out?

    Thanks for posting an update.

  6. #22619

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Well I scheduled with her tomorrow so if she doesn't try and play games like you said she was doing to you I will be posting my experience.
    Nope she played games with me as well. Scheduled a time got the place she was staying, arrived a couple minutes early. Shot her a text at the scheduled time and didn't hear back for 30 minutes. Told me she was ready and I asked for the room number and the next text I get from her is that she is busy and to try again later. Maybe I'll try again this week, if anyone here gets lucky to actually see her let us know how it went.

  7. #22618

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by MonLost  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen kat lately?
    I've not seen her but found this:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/68192290

  8. #22617

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone any info on this? TGTBT?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erify/41818834
    Well I scheduled with her tomorrow so if she doesn't try and play games like you said she was doing to you I will be posting my experience.

  9. #22616
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    It's $. 6 not 6 and I'm used to that range.
    Sorry man I misread LOL.

    But I hear you on that you can probably get hhr for a bit less than that.

  10. #22615

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Curious about why you are on the fence about a repeat?

    6 hhr seems like good value.
    It's $. 6 not 6 and I'm used to that range.

  11. #22614

    FT Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I mean. The ad says facetime verification what more do you want?
    I tried to contact her, but she keeps postponing the date & the verification. I am just wondering if anyone had seen her & if she is worth waiting. Searched in every city forum she visited, no info at all. Ad history shows up to 2 months ago. I saw that her rates were very reasonable but for some reason there is no a single review.
    Stay safe.

  12. #22613

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone any info on this? TGTBT?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erify/41818834
    I haven't seen her, but I sure want to. Please let me know what you find out.

  13. #22612
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone any info on this? TGTBT?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erify/41818834
    I mean. The ad says facetime verification what more do you want?

  14. #22611

    Puero Rican Bri

    Has anyone any info on this? TGTBT?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...erify/41818834

  15. #22610
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad about new tenderoni in town and was curious. I was skeptical because she wasn't reviewed anywhere but here's my review. In my dream I had to verify with a pic. Opted for $. 6 hh. Went to apt near croaker spot, Richmond. She wasn't wearing anything sexy and looked too young so at first glance I was about to leave, she asked why, I told her I was worried about her age. She showed me ID (surprisingly) and I was good to go. 1 other pretty girl was in apt with her but she says she doesn't dream. She had a small blow up bed and 3 couches. I went with couches. She's lightskin with a pretty, clean, spinner body. Pretty and tight kitty. Didn't clock watch. Bag used for everything. Top wasn't as good as advertised. I enjoyed her body and woke up. On the fence if I would repeat or not. As always YMMV and stay aware.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/come-pound-me-lets-play-804-25/997603728040
    Curious about why you are on the fence about a repeat?

    6 hhr seems like good value.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape