Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 25014
-
10-11-21 10:21 #14949Senior Member

Posts: 144Just adding the info as a heads-up for others on this board. That's all.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 08:24 #14948Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you, ConGorilla!
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
Has anybody else tried her though, who had tried to get into the cunnt raw, and who had tried for DFK?
These threads can get confusing, though, so here's the link again, to the one we are discussing.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/843040558511
-
10-10-21 22:54 #14947Senior Member

Posts: 297My point, with the info you gathered and the obvious signs of scam, what more do you need? You cannot wish or will that girl to be real.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 22:09 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 1229The club is the former Wild Zebra but I don't recognize her.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 18:28 #14945Regular Member

Posts: 21Reviewed her a while back.
Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...441&viewfull=1#post4661441.
-
10-10-21 18:28 #14944Regular Member

Posts: 11I called her, we talked on the phone told me to text her for location. When I texted her ignorant ass didn't respond.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 16:24 #14943Senior Member

Posts: 235Flags!
Dude. Just let it go. You answered your own question. Be smart and be safe.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 15:22 #14942Regular Member

Posts: 10The club is WZ / Cheaters, I remember the layout from a few visits a couple of years ago. I have seen her ads on a few sites, but I haven't found pricing anywhere. I see that she prefers calls over texts, so I may have to breakdown and make the call.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 15:10 #14941Senior Member

Posts: 144I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?
Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 13:40 #14940Regular Member

Posts: 10Vanessa
Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?
https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
-
10-10-21 12:36 #14939Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm not sure tbh, I asked where to put the condom since I hadn't fully realized it was broken yet and she told me to flush it (LOL). Went to the bathroom and realized it broke on the way. Cleaned myself up, got dressed and left quickly. Was too panicked to say anything. I can't imagine she didn't notice, I normally "save" up a day or two before I see a provider and have bigger loads in general. She didn't say anything about it then, or at subsequent meetings. Covers always worked as intended after that and bare isn't an option with her, she's even CBJ.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 11:54 #14938Senior Member

Posts: 144Quoting my own post to add the 3 different phone numbers I found for this provider on XEscortHub: 3046271113, 8013828028 and 4352440856.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 11:30 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 640Savannah / Delylah / Savannah Rose
1. The apartment.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
2. I always go covered with a provider until I get to know them better but based on what she was saying bb wasnt completely off the table.
3. Same with dfk. Esp with covid being a thing.
-
10-10-21 09:11 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 144I understand about not sending deposits in advance. I am sharing the intel I have gathered so far about this provider to see if anyone else had information I didn't. I have not seen her mentioned before & no posts came up by searching her name in posts in any of the forums. This provider also has 2 different phone numbers with 2 different area codes, 801 and 435. I have tried Google searches & all I have uncovered are other ads.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 09:09 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 3748Very interesting! If you don't mind, though, could you please supply the following additional info:
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
1. Did you see her at Ashley's usual bathroomless basement apartment, or was it somewhere else?
2. Was the BJ and / or the fuck with or without condom?
3. How about DFK?
Thanks in advance, ConGorilla!








Reply With Quote




