Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 344 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5152
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2557

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Wrote about her previously, in a different context, as have others.

    No surprise to hear. Let me guess, she got back to you (if you're lucky) and said she fell asleep, right? Seen her a few times, and she's also flaked on me a few times. Rarely has in, so maybe it's shared. In addition to double booking and taking first come first serve, I think all these variables add up to not being reliable. If you're close, you can keep trying, and I would suggest not planning ahead. Like I said previously, a pretty girl when made up, but lukewarm service at best. I've stopped trying.
    Yeah, she just never got back to me. Thanks for the insight. She is not far from me so I might try a couple more times. I'll report back if it works out.

  2. #2556

    Amber. Erotic Monkey

    I am a part timer so here goes! I went to see Amber who posts on Erotic Monkey. She has got the most beautiful body I have ever seen. Quite addicting actually. And what I might consider a perfect behind. But. Her only goal is to tease, find a sugar daddy, remove the money from your pocket & give you nothing in return except frustration. I spend 3 hours with her for 300 clams. Great naked massage. But don't touch her unless you give her sugar daddy money for monthly expenses. I am staying away!

  3. #2555

    This Girl Is In Need-Manchester.

    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff

  4. #2554

    Mandi in Manchester's profile

    I have been a member with SA since February of this year. Sa is where I have found all of my entertainment. I pay my $100 per month for my premium membership. I have spoken with countless women, and managed to land a real meeting with 42 women as of today. I also managed to consummate 33 of those meetings. Some of the girls allow me to share their info. I am more than happy to share their SA with everyone! But you have to contact them the same way I had to dialog, and a SA membership. So here is Mandi in Manchester's SA profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...-74a97d57e7d5.

    I do have the names and phone numbers for all the SA girls I share, but that personal information is quid-pro-quo.

    Happy hunting.

  5. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurkey  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me stating she can do incall. I set up time for the next day. She confirmed appointment an hour before. I drove all the way and got ghosted. I tried calling and texting from the parking lot but absolutely no response.

    Complete waste of time!
    Sounds like she screwed the pooch on that one. I try to make sure that any providers I share info for are clean, drug free, and fairly reliable. I am sure it was a one time thing and you may want to try again. But if it happens to anyone again, I will stop referring her. Thanks and Happy Hunting.

  6. #2552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760
    I share your frustration but unfortunately that seems to be part of hobbying, as with getting ripped off once in a while, especially with pickings so slim these days. Skype can be very attractive when dolled up. She is definitely bad and not in a good way as in her handle bad. Girl. Skye in OF.

  7. #2551

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    After reading that, I contacted her and she confirmed that she offered a car date, because she couldn't host today. Truth be told she hurt her hand pretty bad and cannot work and she is just trying to pay the bills. And if I meet a girl who turns out to be just a provider, I don't usually waste my time or money on them. I like spending a fair amount of time with these girls. I don't do clock watchers or junkies. I think she is feeling a bit overwhelmed by her circumstances. Try her again when she can host. She can't host every day but she can most of the week.
    She contacted me stating she can do incall. I set up time for the next day. She confirmed appointment an hour before. I drove all the way and got ghosted. I tried calling and texting from the parking lot but absolutely no response.

    Complete waste of time!

  8. #2550

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760
    Wrote about her previously, in a different context, as have others.

    No surprise to hear. Let me guess, she got back to you (if you're lucky) and said she fell asleep, right? Seen her a few times, and she's also flaked on me a few times. Rarely has in, so maybe it's shared. In addition to double booking and taking first come first serve, I think all these variables add up to not being reliable. If you're close, you can keep trying, and I would suggest not planning ahead. Like I said previously, a pretty girl when made up, but lukewarm service at best. I've stopped trying.

  9. #2549

    Strawberry

    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141

  10. #2548

    Skye

    Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760

  11. #2547

    Gianna Passed out in my bathroom

    Scheduled an out all date with Gianna and it was a nightmare. She arrived about 45 minutes later.

    Than we agreed upon but whatever. Rushed to the bathroom and was in there for at least 20 minutes.

    Before I knocked and didn't get and answer. Opening the door I found her high as a kite, was able.

    To wake her and get her to the couch where she sat for a half an hour before and she admitted she.

    Was too high for a session and called her.

    Bf / handler who was in the lobby. Honestly it was one of the most terrifying situations I've ever been involved with.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-375453#erotic.

  12. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPats2021  [View Original Post]
    I would call her a provider vs sugar baby. Many who post as "sugar babies" are plain providers. Does not host. Wants to do car dates or outcalls. Was trying to talk me into a quick car date even when I kept telling her I don't do car dates.
    Can someone explain to me how someone who makes a PUBLIC profile with her picture on SA advertising for sugar daddies to message her an UTR. How is she under the radar when any on SA can message her. I mean come on and for all you dudes wanting her info and can't get it. Join SA and message her or anyone else yourself.

  13. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Heads up guys. Whoever this is, will hit you with a referral fee to pass on this information.
    They were apparently butt hurt about my warning to all of you judging by the nasty text I just got.

  14. #2544
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPats2021  [View Original Post]
    I would call her a provider vs sugar baby. Many who post as "sugar babies" are plain providers. Does not host. Wants to do car dates or outcalls. Was trying to talk me into a quick car date even when I kept telling her I don't do car tes.
    After reading that, I contacted her and she confirmed that she offered a car date, because she couldn't host today. Truth be told she hurt her hand pretty bad and cannot work and she is just trying to pay the bills. And if I meet a girl who turns out to be just a provider, I don't usually waste my time or money on them. I like spending a fair amount of time with these girls. I don't do clock watchers or junkies. I think she is feeling a bit overwhelmed by her circumstances. Try her again when she can host. She can't host every day but she can most of the week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape