Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 344 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2551

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    After reading that, I contacted her and she confirmed that she offered a car date, because she couldn't host today. Truth be told she hurt her hand pretty bad and cannot work and she is just trying to pay the bills. And if I meet a girl who turns out to be just a provider, I don't usually waste my time or money on them. I like spending a fair amount of time with these girls. I don't do clock watchers or junkies. I think she is feeling a bit overwhelmed by her circumstances. Try her again when she can host. She can't host every day but she can most of the week.
    She contacted me stating she can do incall. I set up time for the next day. She confirmed appointment an hour before. I drove all the way and got ghosted. I tried calling and texting from the parking lot but absolutely no response.

    Complete waste of time!

  2. #2550

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760
    Wrote about her previously, in a different context, as have others.

    No surprise to hear. Let me guess, she got back to you (if you're lucky) and said she fell asleep, right? Seen her a few times, and she's also flaked on me a few times. Rarely has in, so maybe it's shared. In addition to double booking and taking first come first serve, I think all these variables add up to not being reliable. If you're close, you can keep trying, and I would suggest not planning ahead. Like I said previously, a pretty girl when made up, but lukewarm service at best. I've stopped trying.

  3. #2549

    Strawberry

    Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141

  4. #2548

    Skye

    Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760

  5. #2547

    Gianna Passed out in my bathroom

    Scheduled an out all date with Gianna and it was a nightmare. She arrived about 45 minutes later.

    Than we agreed upon but whatever. Rushed to the bathroom and was in there for at least 20 minutes.

    Before I knocked and didn't get and answer. Opening the door I found her high as a kite, was able.

    To wake her and get her to the couch where she sat for a half an hour before and she admitted she.

    Was too high for a session and called her.

    Bf / handler who was in the lobby. Honestly it was one of the most terrifying situations I've ever been involved with.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-375453#erotic.

  6. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPats2021  [View Original Post]
    I would call her a provider vs sugar baby. Many who post as "sugar babies" are plain providers. Does not host. Wants to do car dates or outcalls. Was trying to talk me into a quick car date even when I kept telling her I don't do car dates.
    Can someone explain to me how someone who makes a PUBLIC profile with her picture on SA advertising for sugar daddies to message her an UTR. How is she under the radar when any on SA can message her. I mean come on and for all you dudes wanting her info and can't get it. Join SA and message her or anyone else yourself.

  7. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Heads up guys. Whoever this is, will hit you with a referral fee to pass on this information.
    They were apparently butt hurt about my warning to all of you judging by the nasty text I just got.

  8. #2544
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPats2021  [View Original Post]
    I would call her a provider vs sugar baby. Many who post as "sugar babies" are plain providers. Does not host. Wants to do car dates or outcalls. Was trying to talk me into a quick car date even when I kept telling her I don't do car tes.
    After reading that, I contacted her and she confirmed that she offered a car date, because she couldn't host today. Truth be told she hurt her hand pretty bad and cannot work and she is just trying to pay the bills. And if I meet a girl who turns out to be just a provider, I don't usually waste my time or money on them. I like spending a fair amount of time with these girls. I don't do clock watchers or junkies. I think she is feeling a bit overwhelmed by her circumstances. Try her again when she can host. She can't host every day but she can most of the week.

  10. #2542

    You've got to be kidding me!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I met a fantastic UTR girl from SA. In Manchester. She is 36 and I had the time of my life. No rush. She is definitely just a sugar bay, and not a pro. She needed some help with some bill money. PM for her info.
    Heads up guys. Whoever this is, will hit you with a referral fee to pass on this information.

  11. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I met a fantastic UTR girl from SA. In Manchester. She is 36 and I had the time of my life. No rush. She is definitely just a sugar bay, and not a pro. She needed some help with some bill money. PM for her info.
    I would call her a provider vs sugar baby. Many who post as "sugar babies" are plain providers. Does not host. Wants to do car dates or outcalls. Was trying to talk me into a quick car date even when I kept telling her I don't do car dates.

  12. #2540
    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    LilbroTrucker. Your mailbox is full! Guess the interest in a UTR is overwhelming! Any pictures? If you don't mind sharing.

    Thanks!
    Mailbox should be working now.

  13. #2539

    New UTR in Manchester

    LilbroTrucker. Your mailbox is full! Guess the interest in a UTR is overwhelming! Any pictures? If you don't mind sharing.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I met a fantastic UTR girl from SA. In Manchester. She is 36 and I had the time of my life. No rush. She is definitely just a sugar bay, and not a pro. She needed some help with some bill money. PM for her info.

  14. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one yet? Responded via text quickly, said 120 hh and has In in Manchester.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/053904807190
    Search Crystal. I haven't seen her because of the bad reviews.

  15. #2537

    New UTR in Manchester.

    I met a fantastic UTR girl from SA. In Manchester. She is 36 and I had the time of my life. No rush. She is definitely just a sugar bay, and not a pro. She needed some help with some bill money. PM for her info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape