Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 928 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8321

    I've been In Heidi for a few years,

    She's fuckin HOT! Made a deposit to her love box 2 days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile but my friend Heidi lane could use a little more business so I told her I'd post on here for her. She's got a hot MILF look to her. Has great 36 dd bolt ons a beautiful pussy and a curvy ass. She does BBBJ cfs no BBFS and Greek if your nice. Her rates are $$ hour outcall only.

    Message me if you'd like her number.

  2. #8320
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She had pretty good reviews albeit her last review was in 2015.

    Have Heidi update her profile on TER, but she'll need a website ad. As of now her profile doesn't have an ad set up.

    That should help, a little.

    But flash me her number.
    I think nowadays for personal reasons she likes a more UTR kinda approach. She has ads on list crawler and callescort. Just not as often.

  3. #8319

    I'd bite if I was in Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile but my friend Heidi lane could use a little more business so I told her I'd post on here for her. She's got a hot MILF look to her. Has great 36 dd bolt ons a beautiful pussy and a curvy ass. She does BBBJ cfs no BBFS and Greek if your nice. Her rates are $$ hour outcall only.

    Message me if you'd like her number.
    She had pretty good reviews albeit her last review was in 2015.

    Have Heidi update her profile on TER, but she'll need a website ad. As of now her profile doesn't have an ad set up.

    That should help, a little.

    But flash me her number.

  4. #8318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    IIRC another guy posted recently she's a Rob.

    Regardless - $200 for head is insane.
    Think he cash app'd her if I remember and didn't provide services. Her name is crazy eyes and yes she has a long record longer then my arm! All up in Portland.

  5. #8317

    Heidi lane

    Haven't posted in awhile but my friend Heidi lane could use a little more business so I told her I'd post on here for her. She's got a hot MILF look to her. Has great 36 dd bolt ons a beautiful pussy and a curvy ass. She does BBBJ cfs no BBFS and Greek if your nice. Her rates are $$ hour outcall only.

    Message me if you'd like her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0382.jpg‎   IMG_0756.jpg‎   IMG_0449.jpg‎   651222101.jpg‎   IMG_0458(1).jpg‎  

    448301BF-.jpg‎  

  6. #8316

    Bree

    Curious if anyone can confirm that this is a safe bet for a visit?

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/bree-las-vegas-25912

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/bree-38

    HS.

  7. #8315
    Quote Originally Posted by SwankyHank  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I was quoting Lili von Shtup saying "it's true it's true".

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...c/828880771081
    IIRC another guy posted recently she's a Rob.

    Regardless - $200 for head is insane.

  8. #8314

    My New review of SheilaVixen Hot Cougar

    I've seen Sheila several times now.

    She's prettier then her new recent photos.

    Nice and very good and enjoys herself and puts a smile on your face.

  9. #8313
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's her.

    She is good to go if that's is the long missing juliette.

    Not sure if she does greek anymore tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger  [View Original Post]
    You will not be disappointed. Friendly, punctual, and when in Vegas I would borrow money if I didn't have it just to see her. Not GFE but close to it.
    Looks like she's still in Phoenix:

    Reviews for JULIETTE - Las Vegas -

  10. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.

    I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.

    Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121
    You will not be disappointed. Friendly, punctual, and when in Vegas I would borrow money if I didn't have it just to see her. Not GFE but close to it.

  11. #8311

    Beguiling Bellamy

    Hey there everyone! Does anyone have experience with this provider?

    https://www.models-world.com/nevada/beguiling-bellamy/

  12. #8310
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaRoll702  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...prettylacylove Do you guys have any experience with her?
    She is legit and real. Older than she looks in the pictures. Has done a lot of porn over the years.

  13. #8309

    Prettylacylove

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...prettylacylove Do you guys have any experience with her?

  14. #8308

    She's legit.

    Tonight I was quoting Lili von Shtup saying "it's true it's true".

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...c/828880771081

  15. #8307

    Park MGM

    Last night here in town. Any girls staying in the Park MGM? Just looking for some head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape