Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 907 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4999

    Damned GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experience with Makenzie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68422436
    She's got a pretty pussy I'd love to eat but not for 200/ hhr.

  2. #4998
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experience with Makenzie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68422436
    She keeps playing games on her outcall. I don't like incalls because I feel in less control of the situation. But I have booked her 3 time all 3 she stated she does outcall. After agreeing with time and money. She ask for a Uber. I tell her that's ok or I can pick her up so we can talk. Then she stated it's fine. Says she need a min to get ready then starts posting and not answering for a while. Then I would ask if there is anything wrong then she said she just wants a Uber and do not want to be picked up. I stated that's cool but I just thought it be nice to chat. Then she said ok well maybe next time. Then she will text me saying she got a incall. And I don't like incalls. So frustrating with this one.

  3. #4997
    Quote Originally Posted by KYJohn  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lauren again, this time soberer, LOL.

    https://callescort.org/502-792-8281

    She's a down-to-earth sweetheart. She also filled me in on WTF happened last time haha (I was SO drunk).

    Pictures are accurate. I came this time. She'll do what you want. Recommended.
    You must have been shitfaced the first time. LOL She makes stout Margarita's and Screwdriver's!

  4. #4996

    Lauren round 2

    Saw Lauren again, this time soberer, LOL.

    https://callescort.org/502-792-8281

    She's a down-to-earth sweetheart. She also filled me in on WTF happened last time haha (I was SO drunk).

    Pictures are accurate. I came this time. She'll do what you want. Recommended.

  5. #4995

    Makenzie

    Anyone have any recent experience with Makenzie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68422436

  6. #4994

    Not Shawty / Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud1987  [View Original Post]
    No, that's not Shawty / Bubbles. She has dark curly hair.
    Totally agree. That s DEFINITELY not Shawty / Bubbles. I AM interested to know who that attractive young woman IS though!

  7. #4993

    Brooke-yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceMan777  [View Original Post]
    That's her.

  8. #4992

    Brooke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingster  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times since last month and never paid more than $. She responds pretty quick. And has been super nice. Her BF is there all the time and leaves as soon as you pull up.

    Gives a decent BBBJCIM but I wouldn't say it's on Star or Izzy's level. But I live right around the corner so it's super convenient.

    If I could find a Star or Izzy BBBJ, that would be perfect.
    Are we talking about this Brooke: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68315079.

  9. #4991

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and set up a get together. Was on the way over and she asked how long and I said hour. She said that's $250. I said no can do.

    I wanted to say That's insane.
    I've seen her several times since last month and never paid more than $. She responds pretty quick. And has been super nice. Her BF is there all the time and leaves as soon as you pull up.

    Gives a decent BBBJCIM but I wouldn't say it's on Star or Izzy's level. But I live right around the corner so it's super convenient.

    If I could find a Star or Izzy BBBJ, that would be perfect.

  10. #4990

    Oxmoor Allie

    So Allie has limited availability but would like to see a few decent guys she's met before. You can PM me and ill see what I can do. Damn this is going to suck LOL.

    Windsor.

  11. #4989

    What he said. Who is the girl in the pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHung2  [View Original Post]
    So bubbles / shawty doesn't have a lot of tattoos?
    Who is she and where did you get those pictures of her? An ad?

  12. #4988

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Bustherbill999  [View Original Post]
    How is she?
    She 's fine. Give her a try and see for yourself.

  13. #4987

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Have her meet ya at the Manor. She will do that in a heartbeat!
    How is she?

  14. #4986

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie13  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not Shawty / Bubbles BUT, who is the one in the pics?
    So bubbles / shawty doesn't have a lot of tattoos?

  15. #4985

    Shawty

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHung2  [View Original Post]
    She has a lot of tattoos too.
    Definitely not Shawty / Bubbles BUT, who is the one in the pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape