Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 166 of 226 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #905

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    Great GFE. Nice apartment.
    CL, are you referring to Lina or Wren?

  2. #904

    She's Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    She's already gone. New girl Wren is starting tomorrow. I got no info on her.
    Great GFE. Nice apartment.

  3. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleJames  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see her on her last day here. Great experience. Pretty face, slim figure, small breasts with perfect pointy nipples. Showered, good BBBJ, cuddling and mish / cg. Talked for a bit, receptive, asked if 'this is good?' Or if I want more? Will repeat. She might be making a return in the near future.
    I hope so, I wasn't able to go see her yet! Wonder if Wren will be any good.

  4. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Lina yet? She's only here for a short time, so just curious. Might try and visit her some time this week.
    I was able to see her on her last day here. Great experience. Pretty face, slim figure, small breasts with perfect pointy nipples. Showered, good BBBJ, cuddling and mish / cg. Talked for a bit, receptive, asked if 'this is good?' Or if I want more? Will repeat. She might be making a return in the near future.

  5. #901

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Lina yet? She's only here for a short time, so just curious. Might try and visit her some time this week.
    She's already gone. New girl Wren is starting tomorrow. I got no info on her.

  6. #900

    New girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Lina yet? She's only here for a short time, so just curious. Might try and visit her some time this week.
    Lina has a solid history as a provider, I gave several links if you scroll down a little. PM me if you don't have access to TER VIP and I'll shoot you a few reviews.

    I am more interested in why 21 is getting no love. She looks pretty young and hot but interest seems lukewarm. I will be going this week and unless I hear different Ill see Nova or Lina if that falls thru.

  7. #899

    21.

    I met her on Friday Who is the girl in the picture? LOL She had short hair, plain eyes, nose and mouth, not attractive at all. She is very lacking in service and all aspects. She didn't seem to know what to do and she booked an hour but came back with 15 minutes left After the shower, she laid me down on the bed and nothing more than a really boring BBBJ. She didn't try the second round and I didn't want to I wanted to go home quickly Save your money.

  8. #898

    Lina

    Has anyone visited Lina yet? She's only here for a short time, so just curious. Might try and visit her some time this week.

  9. #897

    Nova

    I agree with most of Ale's report so I'll keep it short.

    Great P2 P, nice bolts ons firm but not rock hard, she seemed to enjoy DATY, very sweet personality.

    Cons: OK face and little English but we communicated fine with google.

    Up in the air, she is super skinny so you might prefer or not it but didn't bother me.

  10. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Seeing Nova later today. I'll have to give Beck a shot next time.

  11. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great reports!

    Nova: How's her face and English?

    Beck Brazil: Do you have a link for her?
    Butter face, very little English.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4526.htm?cat=1

  12. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Haven't done back-to-back sessions in a few years. What a night!

    First up: Nova - bottom line, she's tits on a stick. The shower was lackluster in terms of service, however, I was not particularly disappointed because with just staring at her I was very clearly ready to go. During the shower, she thoroughly washed my ass, so I knew what to expect. I'm not into rimming and don't seek it out, but have learned to enjoy it when I happen to come across it. I actually let her take the lead, she's older and more experienced than the first Nova review describes. Nova is in Seven's old room, so you can stare up at Marilyn during the BBBJ, but it's probably going to take an acid trip to hallucinate that Marilyn herself is giving you that BBBJ. Let me say that even though the play in the shower was minimal, YMMV but the service in bed was outstanding! It was a delicious long game of BBBJ, P2P, and a hot game of just the tip, however, despite all the teasing, the price of admission still requires protection. I had a throughly enjoyable time, personally I had a great CFS experience. I think she looks like she's in her 30s, so per the Asian-looks rule add 10, so she's probably actually in her 40s. She's super tight, and has a nice set of madmade D/DDs that defy gravity and are fun to play with. She's bare, and I didn't pursue DATY - I dabble occasionally when it strikes my fancy. Would recommend, and would repeat a couple times, but not in a rush to repeat with her. Nova is clearly more on the Iris sex hungry MILF next door end of the spectrum, than the Seven slutty hot experience end.

    Second was: Beck Brazil - Traveling Brazilians has been one of my favorite agencies lately. All their ladies are 9 or 10s and enthusiastic! I heard Beck Brazil use to work for TB and then went independent. I've had my eye on her for a while. Wow!! She's young, hot, and insanely enthusiastic. First, she's all natural, and has the curves of a thin B/C Latina with a small waist. She looks like her pictures - what you see is what you get. She met me in the lobby and I enjoyed what I saw. She's young! She later told me she's 22, but honestly she looks younger. I would have believed her if she told me 21 or 20. Her English is really good. The worse part - it's CBJ and CFS, and it's $500. The surprising part - I have a pretty hard rule of requiring BBBJ if I'm going to repeat, but I'm going to break my rule and will repeat at least once and will probably keep repeating as long as each time the service is outstanding. Even during the first round we were like rabbits in heat. She gave me a massage during the cool down period, and then there was some cuddling and chitchat. This is when I asked how old she was, and she in turn asked me, which I gave her an honest answer. Now based on what happened later, we clearly had the same thought at the same moment. We both realized she was young enough to be my daughter. Well, that blew the 2nd round out of the water. She turned up the sexy daughter talk to a 4 or 5, just the right amount to make it dirty and naughty. But the second round was nonstop. I would finish, and she would keep going, never giving me the chance to go soft, so I would harden up inside her and then we were off to the races for another mindblowing round. It was like the first time I deflowered my college girlfriend, in the first 24 hours she couldn't stay off me. YMMV - I would recommend and would repeat, but at $500 and no BBBJ, it will probably be in a month or two.
    Thanks for the great reports!

    Nova: How's her face and English?

    Beck Brazil: Do you have a link for her?

  13. #893

    Nova

    Wow! Haven't done back-to-back sessions in a few years. What a night!

    First up: Nova - bottom line, she's tits on a stick. The shower was lackluster in terms of service, however, I was not particularly disappointed because with just staring at her I was very clearly ready to go. During the shower, she thoroughly washed my ass, so I knew what to expect. I'm not into rimming and don't seek it out, but have learned to enjoy it when I happen to come across it. I actually let her take the lead, she's older and more experienced than the first Nova review describes. Nova is in Seven's old room, so you can stare up at Marilyn during the BBBJ, but it's probably going to take an acid trip to hallucinate that Marilyn herself is giving you that BBBJ. Let me say that even though the play in the shower was minimal, YMMV but the service in bed was outstanding! It was a delicious long game of BBBJ, P2P, and a hot game of just the tip, however, despite all the teasing, the price of admission still requires protection. I had a throughly enjoyable time, personally I had a great CFS experience. I think she looks like she's in her 30s, so per the Asian-looks rule add 10, so she's probably actually in her 40s. She's super tight, and has a nice set of madmade D/DDs that defy gravity and are fun to play with. She's bare, and I didn't pursue DATY - I dabble occasionally when it strikes my fancy. Would recommend, and would repeat a couple times, but not in a rush to repeat with her. Nova is clearly more on the Iris sex hungry MILF next door end of the spectrum, than the Seven slutty hot experience end.

    Second was: Beck Brazil - Traveling Brazilians has been one of my favorite agencies lately. All their ladies are 9 or 10s and enthusiastic! I heard Beck Brazil use to work for TB and then went independent. I've had my eye on her for a while. Wow!! She's young, hot, and insanely enthusiastic. First, she's all natural, and has the curves of a thin B/C Latina with a small waist. She looks like her pictures - what you see is what you get. She met me in the lobby and I enjoyed what I saw. She's young! She later told me she's 22, but honestly she looks younger. I would have believed her if she told me 21 or 20. Her English is really good. The worse part - it's CBJ and CFS, and it's $500. The surprising part - I have a pretty hard rule of requiring BBBJ if I'm going to repeat, but I'm going to break my rule and will repeat at least once and will probably keep repeating as long as each time the service is outstanding. Even during the first round we were like rabbits in heat. She gave me a massage during the cool down period, and then there was some cuddling and chitchat. This is when I asked how old she was, and she in turn asked me, which I gave her an honest answer. Now based on what happened later, we clearly had the same thought at the same moment. We both realized she was young enough to be my daughter. Well, that blew the 2nd round out of the water. She turned up the sexy daughter talk to a 4 or 5, just the right amount to make it dirty and naughty. But the second round was nonstop. I would finish, and she would keep going, never giving me the chance to go soft, so I would harden up inside her and then we were off to the races for another mindblowing round. It was like the first time I deflowered my college girlfriend, in the first 24 hours she couldn't stay off me. YMMV - I would recommend and would repeat, but at $500 and no BBBJ, it will probably be in a month or two.

  14. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having contact issues with BTT? No text response I tried calling and Verizon message.
    Couldn't delete my message. They were having technical issues. All set now.

  15. #891

    Contact issues?

    Anyone having contact issues with BTT? No text response I tried calling and Verizon message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape