Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14193

    Allie: She is damn good

    I met her last week; She keeps visiting DC area. GFE HHR visit with amazing BBBJ and then Mish. Chatted for sometime Offered second round; Finished in doggy.

    Lookwise: she will be 5/10 . But her skills and ass are amazing.

    Will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream recently with Allie. She's from Raleigh and is in town this week. At first glance at her ad, I thought it was a fake, but pulled the trigger anyway. It's been a crappy weekend getting girls to make a video with since my regulars were not available, so I chose her. Was $$ for hhr then another. 5 for video. It's a bit steep, but she's made me an offer I could refuse. So I went with it. Now when I got there she's looks exactly like her photos in her ad and her social media. So I definitely was not disappointed. Gia we me some great head. Until I finished. Then we chatted for a minute and was offered round two! I was happy to go with it. And I got video of both. And I'll share a few Polaroids. If you happened to see her please treat her well. She's a good clean girl with no signs or drug use and is a breath of fresh air compared to the girls I had to walk away from.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...d/242448529351

  2. #14192

    Beg

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Texted BEG about why and was told she did BB for extra.

    Can't seem to find any reports on her.

    Anyone have any experiences?

    Thank you.
    What is BEG?

  3. #14191
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Who is DCGFE? I have never heard of it.
    Dcgfe.com I think they are associated with an agency in Chicago.

  4. #14190

    Dcgfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtonsavoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lexi at DCGFE? I can't find any reviews on her or the agency. I appreciate the help in advance.
    Who is DCGFE? I have never heard of it.

  5. #14189
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, not the same girl in the pictures. Has a tattoo covering a c-section scar. Has a decent body, perky tits, probably 5 ft and 30 yes old. Shower and all the stuff that goes with it. I did BB and inseminated her.
    Damn, This hobby is a slow walk to insanity.

    A man takes a drink, the drink takes a drink, the drink takes the man.

  6. #14188
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, not the same girl in the pictures. Has a tattoo covering a c-section scar. Has a decent body, perky tits, probably 5 ft and 30 yes old. Shower and all the stuff that goes with it. I did BB and inseminated her.
    Can you go more into detail with your experience?

    Rimming?

    Performance?

    Worth it?

    BB is hefty for the charge but not too too hefty like MP.

  7. #14187

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Texted BEG about why and was told she did BB for extra.

    Can't seem to find any reports on her.

    Anyone have any experiences?

    Thank you.
    Saw her today, not the same girl in the pictures. Has a tattoo covering a c-section scar. Has a decent body, perky tits, probably 5 ft and 30 yes old. Shower and all the stuff that goes with it. I did BB and inseminated her.

  8. #14186
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Which Girl? Why or Tessa?
    Why, the only girl there.

  9. #14185

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Texted BEG about why and was told she did BB for extra.

    Can't seem to find any reports on her.

    Anyone have any experiences?

    Thank you.
    Which Girl? Why or Tessa?

  10. #14184

    DCGFE Lexi

    Has anyone seen Lexi at DCGFE? I can't find any reviews on her or the agency. I appreciate the help in advance.

  11. #14183

    Beg

    Texted BEG about why and was told she did BB for extra.

    Can't seem to find any reports on her.

    Anyone have any experiences?

    Thank you.

  12. #14182
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    March 10, 2021.

    And the two post below posted on this subject before. Tina with the scars. I've never seen her and never will. But only remembered picture talk about her and the handler. Plus alot of miss direction with whom you would see.

    So enjoy if no pictures.
    I've used this agency several times and have never seen anyone take a photo. They always count the money and text their handler, but I've never suspected photos being taken.

    This is also my first time seeing Tina. I've seen some girls that were good, but this was my first who did kissing. Some won't even do BBBJ. I'm not sure I would get Tina if I requested her again.

  13. #14181

    Post 12483 Tina

    March 10, 2021.

    And the two post below posted on this subject before. Tina with the scars. I've never seen her and never will. But only remembered picture talk about her and the handler. Plus alot of miss direction with whom you would see.

    So enjoy if no pictures.

  14. #14180

    I didn't get that treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    This has been discussed and proven. Plus the mask on during visit. The first post was from that situation. The person visiting at the door was asked to remove mask or show face. And with phone in hand Tina snapped a picture. Handler confirmed she takes pictures.
    Tina didn't take my picture upon my arrival. Perhaps she was sneakier with me. However, I didn't go in expecting to see her. I thought I would get another session with Sasa. If and when I ever go back, I'll be sure to ask who's working and decline Tina if she's available. That's too bad since I received decent service during my visit with her last month.

  15. #14179

    Fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    This has been discussed and proven. Plus the mask on during visit. The first post was from that situation. The person visiting at the door was asked to remove mask or show face. And with phone in hand Tina snapped a picture. Handler confirmed she takes pictures.
    I was not asked to remove my mask at the door and her phone was on the nightstand when ahe greeted me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape