Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14188

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Texted BEG about why and was told she did BB for extra.

    Can't seem to find any reports on her.

    Anyone have any experiences?

    Thank you.
    Saw her today, not the same girl in the pictures. Has a tattoo covering a c-section scar. Has a decent body, perky tits, probably 5 ft and 30 yes old. Shower and all the stuff that goes with it. I did BB and inseminated her.

  2. #14187
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Which Girl? Why or Tessa?
    Why, the only girl there.

  3. #14186

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Texted BEG about why and was told she did BB for extra.

    Can't seem to find any reports on her.

    Anyone have any experiences?

    Thank you.
    Which Girl? Why or Tessa?

  4. #14185

    DCGFE Lexi

    Has anyone seen Lexi at DCGFE? I can't find any reviews on her or the agency. I appreciate the help in advance.

  5. #14184

    Beg

    Texted BEG about why and was told she did BB for extra.

    Can't seem to find any reports on her.

    Anyone have any experiences?

    Thank you.

  6. #14183
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    March 10, 2021.

    And the two post below posted on this subject before. Tina with the scars. I've never seen her and never will. But only remembered picture talk about her and the handler. Plus alot of miss direction with whom you would see.

    So enjoy if no pictures.
    I've used this agency several times and have never seen anyone take a photo. They always count the money and text their handler, but I've never suspected photos being taken.

    This is also my first time seeing Tina. I've seen some girls that were good, but this was my first who did kissing. Some won't even do BBBJ. I'm not sure I would get Tina if I requested her again.

  7. #14182

    Post 12483 Tina

    March 10, 2021.

    And the two post below posted on this subject before. Tina with the scars. I've never seen her and never will. But only remembered picture talk about her and the handler. Plus alot of miss direction with whom you would see.

    So enjoy if no pictures.

  8. #14181

    I didn't get that treatment

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    This has been discussed and proven. Plus the mask on during visit. The first post was from that situation. The person visiting at the door was asked to remove mask or show face. And with phone in hand Tina snapped a picture. Handler confirmed she takes pictures.
    Tina didn't take my picture upon my arrival. Perhaps she was sneakier with me. However, I didn't go in expecting to see her. I thought I would get another session with Sasa. If and when I ever go back, I'll be sure to ask who's working and decline Tina if she's available. That's too bad since I received decent service during my visit with her last month.

  9. #14180

    Fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    This has been discussed and proven. Plus the mask on during visit. The first post was from that situation. The person visiting at the door was asked to remove mask or show face. And with phone in hand Tina snapped a picture. Handler confirmed she takes pictures.
    I was not asked to remove my mask at the door and her phone was on the nightstand when ahe greeted me.

  10. #14179

    Search Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Tina had better not be doing that. I don't want my photo in Uncle LEO's hands. Also, it's against the law in Virginia to film, photograph or videotape a non-consenting person nude, in underwear or in a state of undress which exposes one's private parts. Hotel and motel rooms are among the prohibited areas specified in the Code of Virginia. The violation is a class 1 misdemeanor if the victim is over 18 and a class 6 felony if the victim is under 18.

    Edited to add: Maybe some of the lawyers on this forum could answer whether Uncle LEO could use such evidence against a monger if the law prohibits non-consensual photos or videos. Then again, our least favorite uncle can still ruin a monger's reputation or career without charging him. I'll definitely think twice before ever visiting Tina again.
    This has been discussed and proven. Plus the mask on during visit. The first post was from that situation. The person visiting at the door was asked to remove mask or show face. And with phone in hand Tina snapped a picture. Handler confirmed she takes pictures.

  11. #14178

    Nina and few other names

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Is there a secret decoder ring?
    Has her ups and downs. Reviewed throughout the forum. Disappears frequently.

    As far as the code and decoding.

    His name BobJob. Time on hands I guess.

    https://callescort.org/304-566-8787

  12. #14177

    Does anyone understand how this works?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    3 X4-56 X-8 X8 X. Then I managed to find an old number seen here before (3 X45 X857 X5).

    My fav Battleship coordinates.

    First numero. X1-0, X2-6, X3 and4-7.

    Second numero -X1-0,X2-1,X3-9.
    Is there a secret decoder ring?

  13. #14176

    Sixx, Nina Sixx?

    Hey fellas,

    Interesting dream. So I saw an add for Nina, from what I remember I heard good things. Saw an ad up on the crawler. 3 X4-56 X-8 X8 X. Tried to find some info but couldn't find any. Then I managed to find an old number seen here before (3 X45 X857 X5). I texted that number after the digits above did not respond. The old number hit back immediately. She asked where I was at, I said I was in the neighborhood for the current post. She told me her rates which seemed pretty good. She demanded half payment upfront via Cashapp or Gift plastic. Stated she was recently screwed over and started requesting half up front. Told her I was not about it. She kept trying to press and ultimately I did not pursue further. The current ad number had not messaged back. Wondering what you thoughts were with her, would have liked to visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/68317898

    My fav Battleship coordinates.

    First numero. X1-0, X2-6, X3 and4-7.

    Second numero -X1-0,X2-1,X3-9.

  14. #14175

    Against the law in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware, they secretly snap pictures of their clients. Wouldn't want that phone in wrong hands with you have much to lose!
    Tina had better not be doing that. I don't want my photo in Uncle LEO's hands. Also, it's against the law in Virginia to film, photograph or videotape a non-consenting person nude, in underwear or in a state of undress which exposes one's private parts. Hotel and motel rooms are among the prohibited areas specified in the Code of Virginia. The violation is a class 1 misdemeanor if the victim is over 18 and a class 6 felony if the victim is under 18.

    Edited to add: Maybe some of the lawyers on this forum could answer whether Uncle LEO could use such evidence against a monger if the law prohibits non-consensual photos or videos. Then again, our least favorite uncle can still ruin a monger's reputation or career without charging him. I'll definitely think twice before ever visiting Tina again.

  15. #14174
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware, they secretly snap pictures of their clients. Wouldn't want that phone in wrong hands with you have much to lose!
    In the room? I keep my mask on until I'm inside and she only picked up her phone once to text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape