Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 751 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 11254
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6034
    I second all that. Aliases, or wrong spellings of my name.

    I do 99% car dates always, I got sunshades and window tint all around. Every now and then I'll get a room but I don't bring any girls over my house, ever unless I really trust them. I met a little hustler I posted about in the OC SB board that when she was with me her boyfriend was bugging her because her "location" was not on, just drama like that I don't need. My house is my sanctuary I want to keep mellow and peaceful. But, to each their own. I made an exception once or twice after hanging out with them a few times and knew they didn't have a boyfriend nearby, or checking their location. One I flew in from another city so not to worry about that one. Burners always.

    Stay safe.



    Quote Originally Posted by JackMiles  [View Original Post]
    This is good advice, especially if you have a significant other. But single guys are willing to take the risk by bringing them to their place as it saves on having to pay for a room.

  2. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginob  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with Alexis? We've gone back and forth this year, but she's available for $$ She might be my first mixed girl.
    Bareback an option with her?

  3. #6032
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    500 is the correct number

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    This chick wanted 500 ppm and she ghosted me when I asked for 400.
    5 is the correct number. She's come down from the 600 she quoted me earlier in the year.

  4. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginob  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with Alexis? We've gone back and forth this year, but she's available for $$ She might be my first mixed girl.
    This chick wanted 500 ppm and she ghosted me when I asked for 400.

  5. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    I can never quite get my head about situations like this. This is what happens when guys neglect to practice even the most basic operational security.

    I have dated scores of women off of SA, and talked to hundreds. To the best of my knowledge, none:

    - Know my real name.

    - Know my real telephone no.

    - Know my address.

    It is crazy to let an SB know any off these pieces of information. If you do, don't be surprised if she tries to use it.
    This is good advice, especially if you have a significant other. But single guys are willing to take the risk by bringing them to their place as it saves on having to pay for a room.

  6. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    She definitely talks a good game and her English was damn near flawless when we spoke on the phone-I just decided to pass as she seemed too damn eager to meet up and was willing to drive pretty much anywhere I would tell her. Thanks for sharing.
    I will second that dead fish experience. It was like she wasn't even there.

  7. #6028
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Alexis near LAX

    Has anyone met up with Alexis? We've gone back and forth this year, but she's available for $$ She might be my first mixed girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alexis.jpg‎  

  8. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a sb try to blackmail / extort you for money? What did you do?

    On / off again SB met up last night, shows up saying it's her time of the month, and thought all we were going to do was talk and she expected me to pay for 20 mins of nothing? Hotel wasted, and she expected me to pay. Now I get a text saying she's near my house and walks to talk after telling me off? WTH?
    I can never quite get my head about situations like this. This is what happens when guys neglect to practice even the most basic operational security.

    I have dated scores of women off of SA, and talked to hundreds. To the best of my knowledge, none:

    - Know my real name.

    - Know my real telephone no.

    - Know my address.

    It is crazy to let an SB know any off these pieces of information. If you do, don't be surprised if she tries to use it.

  9. #6026

    Alternate Ways?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    The secret sauce is to be generous in alternate ways. Not everyone has the time or energy for that. But I do.
    Could you flesh that out, so to speak?

    - Non cash gifts?

    - Making sure she has her share of orgasms?

    - Or?

  10. #6025

    Humm

    She definitely talks a good game and her English was damn near flawless when we spoke on the phone-I just decided to pass as she seemed too damn eager to meet up and was willing to drive pretty much anywhere I would tell her. Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    Skip this gal, definitely nice and gorgeous looking like her pics, not crazy expensive, but definitely she's watched more Japanese porn than me as she's almost a limp fish. Real quick time too, all covered.

    Nice looks, bad time unless you like someone with very bad English skills that wants to rush you along with very little. This despite discussing it and being firm about it before she got there.

    Maybe you'd have a different result, but I'd recommend a pass unless anything changes. Not my biggest fail, but not even worth 2.

    I'd put a few more of my fails / wins down, but blocked most of mine or they blocked me.

  11. #6024
    Skip this gal, definitely nice and gorgeous looking like her pics, not crazy expensive, but definitely she's watched more Japanese porn than me as she's almost a limp fish. Real quick time too, all covered.

    Nice looks, bad time unless you like someone with very bad English skills that wants to rush you along with very little. This despite discussing it and being firm about it before she got there.

    Maybe you'd have a different result, but I'd recommend a pass unless anything changes. Not my biggest fail, but not even worth 2.

    I'd put a few more of my fails / wins down, but blocked most of mine or they blocked me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    They are still out there.
    You can also creampie / nakadashi this attractive Japanese MILF for 300:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-07c665ad9812

  12. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    How does she know where you live and who you are?
    Chances are he communicated with his personal phone number rather than a burner. Or they may have done a FC meet at his place. Phone numbers can be plugged into people search engines and all sorts of compromising info can be looked up. Guys, always use a burner phone number, especially if you've never met a girl or have barely begun to meet. Never use your personal home for FC dates unless you really know and trust the girl, that is unless you want Tyrone and Jamal to case your property.

    ShowMeHow, tell that she was in the wrong, if she knew it was her time of the month, she had an obligation to let you know so you can postpone the date. She obviously knew you were meeting at a hotel, and to spring that on you then and there shows a complete lack of respect for you and your time. If she wants to get paid for conversation, she can go work at a call center.

    If she tries to blackmail or extort you, remind her its a felony crime to do so, and you can press charges.

  13. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had her for a $ when she was a newbie. Here is her new profile. Most likely wants $$ now. Killer body.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-24019a95cd16
    Talked to her and she's willing to meet up but wants half of the money upfront, told her not going to happen and left it at that.

  14. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a sb try to blackmail / extort you for money? What did you do?

    On / off again SB met up last night, shows up saying it's her time of the month, and thought all we were going to do was talk and she expected me to pay for 20 mins of nothing? Hotel wasted, and she expected me to pay. Now I get a text saying she's near my house and walks to talk after telling me off? WTH?
    Yes. I informed her that it was both a state and federal felony and that I had the email / text receipts to prove it. And dates her to follow thru.

  15. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a sb try to blackmail / extort you for money? What did you do?

    On / off again SB met up last night, shows up saying it's her time of the month, and thought all we were going to do was talk and she expected me to pay for 20 mins of nothing? Hotel wasted, and she expected me to pay. Now I get a text saying she's near my house and walks to talk after telling me off? WTH?
    How does she know where you live and who you are?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape