Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 61410
-
10-10-21 21:59 #46320Senior Member

Posts: 705Alice Shannon whatever
A few of you have thanked me for alerting this community to the dangerous SW who goes by several aliases. So here is image from today. She flees when she spots my car. Not as brazen as when she help a knife blade against my chest and demanded my wallet. I'll be on her case until she disappears.
-
10-10-21 20:44 #46319Senior Member

Posts: 2343I Heard!
That is why I didn't think about doubling back and picking her up. I heard she's lost some teeth also. I saw her at the 7 11 a month or so ago and her skin looked like oatmeal. She still had a cute little ass in the tight leggings she had on but, her skin scared me off from ever picking her up. It's a shame, with a pair of lips like she has, I was really wanting a BJ from her. Plus I hear she's developed a case of sticky fingers.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Still, she's a sexy thang, she's just past it right now.
-
10-10-21 18:17 #46318Senior Member

Posts: 149Run Forest!
Unless it's Jenny, gtfo before she starts looking for child support. LOL.
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 17:21 #46317Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: GFE
I don't like GFE with street hookers. The way she was lunging towards me trying to be affectionate creeped me out. On the other hand, I frequently go to brothels and massage parlors and it doesn't bother me there. So maybe subconsciously I think the street hookers are too dirty to be affectionate with.
Originally Posted by DannyDavis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 16:49 #46316Senior Member

Posts: 477Holly
Picked her up at Ashton and Payson at 3 pm. She is businesslike but cordial enough She is alert and high energy. She did not ask to get well first. She is a 33 yr old WSW. She is a true spinner at 4 ft 11 in and 98 lbs. She has long brown hair that she keeps pulled back in a bun. She looks good naked. Got a solid deep throat BBBJ. Her pussy is tight and wet and she acts like she loves to fuck. Will repeat.
-
10-10-21 14:22 #46315Senior Member

Posts: 138Seriously, right? Imma find her so we can snuggle.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 13:26 #46314Senior Member

Posts: 477Missy
Picked her up at 9 am at Ashton and Pulaski. A cute WSW, 22 yrs old, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, 5 ft 3 in and 105 lbs. She was tweeking but I took a chance on her anyway. Pleasant and cooperative enough. Got a solid BBBJ. She said she had been spending a lot of time on her back getting pounded and that her pussy was too sore to fuck today. Looks good naked with some scabbing. Will definitely repeat.
-
10-10-21 13:08 #46313Senior Member

Posts: 540Hol Up my brother you're telling me you turned down a GFE. . . The Fuq.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 12:03 #46312Senior Member

Posts: 1625She will be in Washington Blvd near to Deli or near to Royal Farms / Dunkin Donuts.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 10:49 #46311Senior Member

Posts: 151Ashley
Where does Ashley usually hang?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 10:22 #46310Senior Member

Posts: 1625I picked her recently and I felt like she lost weight and her body never looked like how she was 6 months ago. Her boobs were deflated and body had more scars compared to April this year.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 23:17 #46309Senior Member

Posts: 168I met her around 3 ish and I don't what she charges new clients but I paid her. 7 since I took pix.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
Without the pix I'd give her. 6.
-
10-09-21 22:45 #46308Senior Member

Posts: 1126Cookie
She looks thicc and second time I've seen her out. Hangs by the circle. Anyone can tell us how she is?
Phyuck!
-
10-09-21 22:39 #46307Senior Member

Posts: 2343Ashley
This looks like what she had on last night but, the top looked longer.
-
10-09-21 22:24 #46306Senior Member

Posts: 138Where did you pick up Cookie? Any contact info?
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



