Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5144
-
10-12-21 20:45 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 198Strawberry
Has anyone seen her before or sense she started posting a few days ago? Any info good or bad?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...k/555733603141
-
10-12-21 17:44 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 46Skye
Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760
-
10-12-21 07:12 #2547Regular Member

Posts: 2Gianna Passed out in my bathroom
Scheduled an out all date with Gianna and it was a nightmare. She arrived about 45 minutes later.
Than we agreed upon but whatever. Rushed to the bathroom and was in there for at least 20 minutes.
Before I knocked and didn't get and answer. Opening the door I found her high as a kite, was able.
To wake her and get her to the couch where she sat for a half an hour before and she admitted she.
Was too high for a session and called her.
Bf / handler who was in the lobby. Honestly it was one of the most terrifying situations I've ever been involved with.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gianna-e...chester-375453#erotic.
-
10-11-21 16:55 #2546Banned Member

Posts: 414Can someone explain to me how someone who makes a PUBLIC profile with her picture on SA advertising for sugar daddies to message her an UTR. How is she under the radar when any on SA can message her. I mean come on and for all you dudes wanting her info and can't get it. Join SA and message her or anyone else yourself.
Originally Posted by GoPats2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 15:50 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 653They were apparently butt hurt about my warning to all of you judging by the nasty text I just got.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 15:32 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 69[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
10-11-21 15:02 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 69After reading that, I contacted her and she confirmed that she offered a car date, because she couldn't host today. Truth be told she hurt her hand pretty bad and cannot work and she is just trying to pay the bills. And if I meet a girl who turns out to be just a provider, I don't usually waste my time or money on them. I like spending a fair amount of time with these girls. I don't do clock watchers or junkies. I think she is feeling a bit overwhelmed by her circumstances. Try her again when she can host. She can't host every day but she can most of the week.
Originally Posted by GoPats2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 14:57 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 653You've got to be kidding me!
Heads up guys. Whoever this is, will hit you with a referral fee to pass on this information.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 06:34 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 47I would call her a provider vs sugar baby. Many who post as "sugar babies" are plain providers. Does not host. Wants to do car dates or outcalls. Was trying to talk me into a quick car date even when I kept telling her I don't do car dates.
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 09:29 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 69Mailbox should be working now.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 07:51 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 223New UTR in Manchester
LilbroTrucker. Your mailbox is full! Guess the interest in a UTR is overwhelming! Any pictures? If you don't mind sharing.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 16:54 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 182Search Crystal. I haven't seen her because of the bad reviews.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 17:26 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 69New UTR in Manchester.
I met a fantastic UTR girl from SA. In Manchester. She is 36 and I had the time of my life. No rush. She is definitely just a sugar bay, and not a pro. She needed some help with some bill money. PM for her info.
-
10-07-21 16:05 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 360Sarah
I believe there are reports on here that were not very good.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 14:02 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 249Sarah
Pics are deceiving, she's been around a long time, heavy addiction took its toll. You'll find many postings in the concord and manch forums.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





