Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 982 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 1032 1082 1482 1982 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22610
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad about new tenderoni in town and was curious. I was skeptical because she wasn't reviewed anywhere but here's my review. In my dream I had to verify with a pic. Opted for $. 6 hh. Went to apt near croaker spot, Richmond. She wasn't wearing anything sexy and looked too young so at first glance I was about to leave, she asked why, I told her I was worried about her age. She showed me ID (surprisingly) and I was good to go. 1 other pretty girl was in apt with her but she says she doesn't dream. She had a small blow up bed and 3 couches. I went with couches. She's lightskin with a pretty, clean, spinner body. Pretty and tight kitty. Didn't clock watch. Bag used for everything. Top wasn't as good as advertised. I enjoyed her body and woke up. On the fence if I would repeat or not. As always YMMV and stay aware.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/come-pound-me-lets-play-804-25/997603728040
    Curious about why you are on the fence about a repeat?

    6 hhr seems like good value.

  2. #22609

    Toftt

    Saw this ad about new tenderoni in town and was curious. I was skeptical because she wasn't reviewed anywhere but here's my review. In my dream I had to verify with a pic. Opted for $. 6 hh. Went to apt near croaker spot, Richmond. She wasn't wearing anything sexy and looked too young so at first glance I was about to leave, she asked why, I told her I was worried about her age. She showed me ID (surprisingly) and I was good to go. 1 other pretty girl was in apt with her but she says she doesn't dream. She had a small blow up bed and 3 couches. I went with couches. She's lightskin with a pretty, clean, spinner body. Pretty and tight kitty. Didn't clock watch. Bag used for everything. Top wasn't as good as advertised. I enjoyed her body and woke up. On the fence if I would repeat or not. As always YMMV and stay aware.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/come-pound-me-lets-play-804-25/997603728040

  3. #22608
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Wish you the best in seeing ID's.
    What's is why to me? Not worth the risk.

    Visiting bawdy place or solicitation? One thing.

    Getting a sexual offender label for life?

    No sir.

  4. #22607

    Kat

    Anyone seen kat lately?

  5. #22606

    Deposit scam alert

    Just as a heads up in case this ad may catch your attention like it did mine, do not bother. She asks for deposit as shown in screenshot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/68277927#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211009-121955_TextNow.jpg‎  

  6. #22605

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    What area of town is it in generally?

    I am on north side so just wondering as ideally I don't want to have to drive 20 minutes down to Petersburg area if I can manage it.
    South of Hull street.

  7. #22604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    I have paid deposits.

    1. Never.

    2. Never.

    3. Never.
    Let me add one more.

    4. Never Ever.

  8. #22603

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    But someone has to be. There couldn't be so many of them if they're not being fed.

    So if youre a person feeding these deposit hustler, step up and tell us your story. Let your brothers help you
    I admit, it was years ago and before I found this forum. It was a good picture and they answered all the texts normally. They gave me an address to a Richmond hotel so I was excited and saw no red flags until I ask for the room number. They asked for a $ gift card number to verify I am legit. The little head was incredibly focused on room number and not thinking about anything else so I fell for it. I'm thankful for all the people here who taught me many things since then.

  9. #22602
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    With those pics looking as good as they do, that's a red flag in my book 9 times out of 10. It's crazy how guys are letting that little head guide the way.
    Not to mention you have stuff like this "I prefer you get a while fun with me".

    The terrible English is a dead giveaway.

    You shouldn't even be thinking about deposits anyway unless its like, a known agency or something.

  10. #22601

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/431784469806

    Gave this one a run, I thought she might be TGTBT for Richmond, but the Snapchat code got me to buy in.

    Turned out to be a deposit hustler, started at $30 and begged her way down to "anything at all".

    Are people out here actually paying deposits? I feel like the deposit girls are everywhere now.
    With those pics looking as good as they do, that's a red flag in my book 9 times out of 10. It's crazy how guys are letting that little head guide the way.

  11. #22600
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    She is the real thing but a little spacy. Not sure if it's mental or chemical. Seeing her again tomorrow, stay tuned. She does have her own place.
    What area of town is it in generally?

    I am on north side so just wondering as ideally I don't want to have to drive 20 minutes down to Petersburg area if I can manage it.

  12. #22599

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/983306182524

    Just wondering any info is available for this one, claiming to have pr apartment, any info is appreciated.
    She is the real thing but a little spacy. Not sure if it's mental or chemical. Seeing her again tomorrow, stay tuned. She does have her own place.

  13. #22598
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    I have paid deposits.

    1. Never.

    2. Never.

    3. Never.
    But someone has to be. There couldn't be so many of them if they're not being fed.

    So if you’re a person feeding these deposit hustler, step up and tell us your story. Let your brothers help you

  14. #22597

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/431784469806

    Gave this one a run, I thought she might be TGTBT for Richmond, but the Snapchat code got me to buy in.

    Turned out to be a deposit hustler, started at $30 and begged her way down to "anything at all".

    Are people out here actually paying deposits? I feel like the deposit girls are everywhere now.
    I have paid deposits.

    1. Never.

    2. Never.

    3. Never.

  15. #22596
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    I would 1000% need to see valid I'd first. Young girls by airport? Traveling runaways maybe?

    Not taking that chance.
    Wish you the best in seeing ID's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape