Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 711
-
10-15-21 09:07 #621Regular Member

Posts: 2Cash app scammer
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/502105266773
She is a no show try to get you to send money first before yall meet. Pretty sure picture are fake. She wants you to send money first when you arrive "half up front" but never came down stairs, she just left me on blank.
-
10-09-21 15:15 #620Senior Member

Posts: 975No money up front. It's not McDonald's, I'm not paying until we're done. 99.5% of the time this is not an issue for a normal provider. One time in all my years of hobbying, the infamous Kayla got me when I left the donation on the side table in plain view. We started to get undressed and she immediately scooped it up and off she went. Never again.
Originally Posted by SozeTone69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 13:00 #619Senior Member

Posts: 920That ain't cool.
Originally Posted by MistyBlueSky
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 21:55 #618Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7Beware ladies!
Beware of this guy in Melbourne, Brevard County area. He will steal his $ right back when you aren't looking! Plus whatever else he can get his hands on.
-
09-19-21 23:37 #617Senior Member

Posts: 46Scams and photos
One way I've found to quickly identify scam posts that rely on stolen photos (often from FB or other girls' ads) is to use a Photo Search Engine like TinEye or Google Image Search to identify other web pages that have that same photo. Sometimes they give different results so hard to say if one is better than the other, just depends on when and where photos appeared before. Google identifies exact photos but also gives a bunch of "similar" images which is useless. TinEye only returns same image results. I've saved lost of time doing this.
-
09-19-21 09:23 #616Regular Member

Posts: 2*Michelle working Brevard county (scammer)*
WATCH this one, currently working space coast / Brevard county. It's a CASH and DASH type situation. She is average looking. She will show up in a white minivan type car, acts a little sketchy upon arrival, SCOOPS up the Money first thing. Then goes on to tell you you can't touch her, No licking anything, Only condom on the BJ, ETC. ETC. Like the total opposite of GFE. Until your so frustrated and turned off you just ask her to leave. She ONLY comes to you, very brave girl. I explained things were not working out between us and lets give most of the money back (she was in my home 10 minutes and turned me off so badly) she says there is a 200 dollar canellation fee (of the 250) and keeps her purse within reach at ALL times with your money in it. Real brave chick to just walk into a guys home and pocket the cash,. She started acting like she thought she was in danger, so I said keep the money and GTFO. She needs it more than I do. Her listing is here. ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY!
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/630677813358
-
09-11-21 15:56 #615Regular Member

Posts: 16You should try Lele she sweet and clean with no candy use but she's a bbw.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 12:04 #614Senior Member

Posts: 260Great advice as always.
Originally Posted by JamesWoods68
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 16:41 #613Senior Member

Posts: 31Scams
Understood.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 19:09 #612Senior Member

Posts: 1947Scams
Just thought I'd let you know, anytime a STG poster lists crap like Location USA, out of area phone numbers, asks for money up front, poor grammar about services etc. Etc. , chances are it's a scam. You can also "Google " search the photos and find out that they are fake or listed in other areas at the same time. All kinds of tip offs. If you really want to find out who are legitimate good providers in this area, go back on these pages, read reviews and you'll learn who to see from Senior Forum Members. All of us have been scammed in this hobby and the purpose of this Forum is to provide information to help you avoid this problem! Doing research pays dividends, I assure you. Learn to navigate these pages and you won't waste your time, Mario's and effort chasing women TGTBT!
Originally Posted by JamesWoods68
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 16:54 #611Senior Member

Posts: 31Another Scam Whatsapp is Jennifer Garrett $Love9 Jw
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...n/048296752409
Stay away from this one in Cocoa Beach. Don't even think it's a woman with the way she responded to me after saying no to giving 50%. Kept telling them I was getting played then the "no baby" started coming out and sending me nudes like I should think ok she must be real then.
It sucks that there's literally no good ones in Brevard that I find on this great website so I take a chance on my own and this is what happens. I lost $35 once before because it was an outcall and she asked for something just in case I backed out but I was literally in the parking lot of the "address" this one gave me. She gave me a four digit apartment number and when I get there, they're single digits. When I inform "them" of that their response is send the money and I'll give you right apartment number. I'm just going to have to rely on my fellow brevardians here to help me find a legit good looking one.
P.S. The pictures they sent were pretty nice if anybody wants to see them. 😬.
-
08-17-21 19:55 #610Regular Member

Posts: 9I am back
Looks like every posting with "I am back" is usually a major scammer or crappy provider. Been reading up last couple weeks. Thank you.
I am back as well but in a better way and hope to provide some reviews soon. I previously had several reviews, posts but deleted any hopes of me remembering my account name or password 3 years ago.
-
08-11-21 21:37 #609Senior Member

Posts: 545Def using the same pix as Jade of 2 years back. The thigh tat matches and if you go back to Aug 10, there's a front facing pic that shows her arm tats. Def her in the pix. She was a flake and a complainer back then. Wouldn't go near her.
F1.
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 08:46 #608Senior Member

Posts: 103Jade
I was cash and dashed by a Jade last year in Cocoa. When I arrived at her incall which it appeared she was a caregiver to an older lady. We went to a bedroom, put the roses on the dresser, I got comfortable, she removed her shirt, then it all went bad. Put her shirt back on and suggested we go to a local motel as she was worried her performance would somehow be compromised due to the other lady being in the house. The first thing I noticed was that she had scooped up the donation as it was no longer on the dresser. She assured me that everything was going to be alright. Well as we were waiting for someone to show up at this old motel on US 1. Someone pulled up by the office out front, she said oh there he is and that is the last I saw of Jade. The Jade I saw then's age was posted as 29. So this may be one in the same. There is no face pic in the current ad. So I am not 100% sure. Just letting you know what my spidey senses are telling me. I would be interested in any other members reports.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/299623240792
-
08-08-21 10:06 #607Senior Member

Posts: 975Flag her ads
Flag her ads as spam, miscatagorized, or whatever. If enough of people do this her ads will come down.
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




