Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #606

    Claire

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...y/360130145509

    Claire Cocoa Beach & Palm Bay. Asked for $ for hotel room. Promised to credit me for session. Ghosted me afterwards. Got nothing in return for helping her out.

    She uses burner numbers, fake FB profile. She did do a video chat to prove she was the person pictured in her ads.

    Sadly, I had to conclude she was not someone going through a rough time. She is just a scammer.

  2. #605

    Got scammed from her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    I definitely dropped the ball there. I even read the reviews but it was diff pics, phone number, and ad. Plus I thought with the other one having arrest report listed recent there was no way it was her. It was.
    Hey guys I am sorry to report she got me as well, sounded TGTBT thankfully I just send her $75 and requested a refund as soon as I saw her real name. I have a friend at paypal and I guess she won't be happy to find her account blocked. Tried to find anything on her in here.

    Here is the link I fell for stay safe.

    https://vero-beach.skipthegames.com/...a/033185732534

  3. #604

    Steer clear of this one fellas, setup and catfish with old pictures

    Known this one when she was actually a beautiful girl and wasn't an addict. Saw she posted and wanted to make sure none of you took the bait. Her pictures are from years ago before she started using, and her health and hygiene declined. Sad but true, she has a boyfriend who she works with trying to setup older gentlemen for easy grab and dash to supply their habit. Be careful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210629-102408_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210629-165212_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210629-165117_Facebook.jpg‎  

  4. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBlast  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I set up a dream with Honey. She is currently only offering outs and car. I couldn't host and my car is not spacious enough to accommodate, but we worked out an arrangement. We could find a local secluded area. She met me at a local park and we walked along a nature trail for a couple of minutes before we found a good spot. We get comfortable and she begins showing me her oral talents. Once at attention, we began a little CG, where after about 20 seconds, she asks me to switch over for K9. As I am getting into position, she begins to get sketchy, thinking someone is nearby. I check and nobody is there. She then tells me her "driver" is freaking out and she abruptly gets dressed and leaves, and I end up leaving disappointed. I tried reaching out right after she left, but no answer. It's a shame. I was looking forward to becoming a regular. YMMV, but be careful out there.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/462351430676
    So, I'm trying to piece this together. You met her at a park, gave her money up front, then expected her to complete the act? Bro, I got sketched out just reading this. That doesn't sound like a cash and dash, she blew you and let you penetrate her. That sounds like bad planning.

  5. #602

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBlast  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I set up a dream with Honey. She is currently only offering outs and car. I couldn't host and my car is not spacious enough to accommodate, but we worked out an arrangement. We could find a local secluded area. She met me at a local park and we walked along a nature trail for a couple of minutes before we found a good spot. We get comfortable and she begins showing me her oral talents. Once at attention, we began a little CG, where after about 20 seconds, she asks me to switch over for K9. As I am getting into position, she begins to get sketchy, thinking someone is nearby. I check and nobody is there. She then tells me her "driver" is freaking out and she abruptly gets dressed and leaves, and I end up leaving disappointed. I tried reaching out right after she left, but no answer. It's a shame. I was looking forward to becoming a regular. YMMV, but be careful out there.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/462351430676
    I don't get what you guys see in this girl yes she's young and blond but she's nothing special to me and I am talking her looks.

    Reports on her are nothing special actually I think there kind of disappointing about her performance or lack of performance.

    I rather a girl who thrills me then a girl that looks hot and that all you get are looks.

    You want your pipes cleaned go see a girl like jewels she there 24 hrs a day ready when you want and reasonable with talent.

    Trish isn't a bad deal either with either girl there's no BS no games they get the job done and done right.

  6. #601

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBlast  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I set up a dream with Honey. She is currently only offering outs and car. I couldn't host and my car is not spacious enough to accommodate, but we worked out an arrangement. We could find a local secluded area. She met me at a local park and we walked along a nature trail for a couple of minutes before we found a good spot. We get comfortable and she begins showing me her oral talents. Once at attention, we began a little CG, where after about 20 seconds, she asks me to switch over for K9. As I am getting into position, she begins to get sketchy, thinking someone is nearby. I check and nobody is there. She then tells me her "driver" is freaking out and she abruptly gets dressed and leaves, and I end up leaving disappointed. I tried reaching out right after she left, but no answer. It's a shame. I was looking forward to becoming a regular. YMMV, but be careful out there.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/462351430676
    My understanding is that her BF has tried to get her out of the business but she has few other skills and is careful who and when she meets. Comms were never the best with her. I fist met her about a year ago and comms were ok then. They have since gotten much worse as has the service. Including ghosting. Better spent elsewhere.

  7. #600

    Honey Cash and Dash

    Good afternoon, everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I set up a dream with Honey. She is currently only offering outs and car. I couldn't host and my car is not spacious enough to accommodate, but we worked out an arrangement. We could find a local secluded area. She met me at a local park and we walked along a nature trail for a couple of minutes before we found a good spot. We get comfortable and she begins showing me her oral talents. Once at attention, we began a little CG, where after about 20 seconds, she asks me to switch over for K9. As I am getting into position, she begins to get sketchy, thinking someone is nearby. I check and nobody is there. She then tells me her "driver" is freaking out and she abruptly gets dressed and leaves, and I end up leaving disappointed. I tried reaching out right after she left, but no answer. It's a shame. I was looking forward to becoming a regular. YMMV, but be careful out there.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...y/462351430676

  8. #599

    Talia also known as seduction

    Hey guys this is the same girl that I reported back in February that stole my wallet now I guess she ripped somebody else off and he got an stg account warning she's a thief I googled the name and her mug shot from 2017 popped up so that's how I know it's the same girl I'm posting her mug shot which I hope is allowed so if you've seen her stay away. I saw her 2 or 3 times before she stole

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/t-a-l-i-a-lyndsie-peters

    https://pascocountyarrests.com/news/lyndsie-lynnae-peters-of-tampa/

  9. #598

    More on Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I only met Hayley once so I cannot say if she has ripped off mongers in the past, however I can tell you the facts of my case. She certainly appeared to be traveling alone, she performed the expected duties very well and was not a clock watcher, she was clean and cleared eyed, and she NEVER asked for the roses. I gave it to her after round 1. She told me that she was heading south within Florida and wanted to go all the way to Key West and would probably stop back in Melbourne as she heads back to North Carolina. My spidey sense registered nothing with this girl and I've put myself in some shady spots over the years in this hobby.
    Based on what I've read and what I've seen from her ads, if she comes back through the area, I'd be more than willing to meet with her. But that's just me.

  10. #597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I got the same info via PM from CN1 and had the same response as you back to him. If we had to filter out all the girls who have been arrested or have a drug problem there would not be too many left!

    HH.
    And here I been thinking I've been helping them buy next semesters book as they finish Med School.

  11. #596

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks CN1, I got your PM with a mugshot report about her from a ways back. It was a possession charge, not a big surprise for ladies in this business. Tried to do my own search for more mugshots but couldn't find any. Could you elaborate on what the issues you've had with her are? Specifically, did she rip you off? Details would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me with any other mugshot links. Inquiring minds want to know!

    TIA,

    KL.
    I got the same info via PM from CN1 and had the same response as you back to him. If we had to filter out all the girls who have been arrested or have a drug problem there would not be too many left!

    HH.

  12. #595

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm inclined to agree with KL, a possession charge is pretty standard fare for a lot of these ladies and, in my opinion, hardly indicative of being a thief. Regardless, it appears that she's removed all ads from STG and has left the area. Too bad, she certainly seemed worth a visit.
    I only met Hayley once so I cannot say if she has ripped off mongers in the past, however I can tell you the facts of my case. She certainly appeared to be traveling alone, she performed the expected duties very well and was not a clock watcher, she was clean and cleared eyed, and she NEVER asked for the roses. I gave it to her after round 1. She told me that she was heading south within Florida and wanted to go all the way to Key West and would probably stop back in Melbourne as she heads back to North Carolina. My spidey sense registered nothing with this girl and I've put myself in some shady spots over the years in this hobby.

  13. #594

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini0316  [View Original Post]
    I can also attest to nothing but a good experience with Christine.
    I had a few dates with her before my problem with her I never said her service was bad.

    I even considered seeing her again if it weren't for what went down last time.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Date: 05/17/2021.

    Time: 1:25 PM.

    Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.

    Yep she's the greatest a few years back in back page days I warned about a girl being a ripoff and a few days after I warned 2 guys from this forum.

    Were ripped off at gun point. She don't use a gun she don't work alone.

    If RW was around I know he would have the screen shot of her that would prove to you guys its the same girl.

  14. #593

    Hayley has left the building

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I have had several of you brothers message me from down there about this thief. Stay away from this one as she is a thief. She is most likely traveling with her thug friends and will rip you off when you least expect it. Mugshots and arrest reports do not lie. She goes by Hayley. Be careful and spread the word.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...eywords=hayley

    https://escortindex.com/ad/myrtlebea...-0377/1/200584
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks CN1, I got your PM with a mugshot report about her from a ways back. It was a possession charge, not a big surprise for ladies in this business. Tried to do my own search for more mugshots but couldn't find any. Could you elaborate on what the issues you've had with her are? Specifically, did she rip you off? Details would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me with any other mugshot links. Inquiring minds want to know!

    TIA,

    KL.
    I'm inclined to agree with KL, a possession charge is pretty standard fare for a lot of these ladies and, in my opinion, hardly indicative of being a thief. Regardless, it appears that she's removed all ads from STG and has left the area. Too bad, she certainly seemed worth a visit.

  15. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I have had several of you brothers message me from down there about this thief. Stay away from this one as she is a thief. She is most likely traveling with her thug friends and will rip you off when you least expect it. Mugshots and arrest reports do not lie. She goes by Hayley. Be careful and spread the word.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...eywords=hayley

    https://escortindex.com/ad/myrtlebea...-0377/1/200584
    Thanks CN1, I got your PM with a mugshot report about her from a ways back. It was a possession charge, not a big surprise for ladies in this business. Tried to do my own search for more mugshots but couldn't find any. Could you elaborate on what the issues you've had with her are? Specifically, did she rip you off? Details would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me with any other mugshot links. Inquiring minds want to know!

    TIA,

    KL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape