Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 805 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8076
    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    Did the south loop about 1/2 hour before the game, not much out there. A very pretty HSW with a very tight short dress arguing with a black guy at the gas station on 19th and and. Might have been Angel, 2 very young WSW on about 10th and L. Did not see much LEO out there.

    I'm new to his could someone describe the North Loop.
    I wouldn't bother but for the most part 27th Street from Lisbon up to about North Street over to 35th back down to Lisbon and back over to 27th. It was possible to find something anywhere in between and outside the loop years ago but less so now. Wisconsin Ave was hot back 20-30 years ago from 27-35 also. Even some streets south you could find something. Maybe even east up almost to the bus terminal but that's been years.

  2. #8075

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberRidge  [View Original Post]
    Trust me LEO Decoys will get in the car! Talk fast and get you to ask for somethin sexual for value. I have the police record to prove it. Be very careful a few bucks offered for even a hand job is life changing even with a lawyer. Be very safe and smart.
    It is possible that they'll get in, but very, very rare. Imagine you end up taking her hostage or even killing her all over a few bucks for a little action between two adults? The potential risk is definitely not worth it for just a consensual act between adults, albeit for money.

  3. #8074

    Prior to the game

    Did the south loop about 1/2 hour before the game, not much out there. A very pretty HSW with a very tight short dress arguing with a black guy at the gas station on 19th and and. Might have been Angel, 2 very young WSW on about 10th and L. Did not see much LEO out there.

    I'm new to his could someone describe the North Loop.

  4. #8073

    Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    Did the south Loop on Wednesday, saw a beautiful tall dark haired woman crossing 27th had the look of a SW but wasn't looking around wondered if it was skinny mini, just marched into the gas station saw another beautiful dark haired woman about 4 blocks east but she sat on a stair focused on her phone No luck a couple of spaced out blonds on 26th but looked too high. Can any one predict what will happen with the baseball playoffs in town as far as sws go.
    Nothing much will change with SW's. 99% are addicts and they'll be out on the streets to get their fix. Might get scooped slightly faster but I doubt it. LEO may increase their presence due to the proximity to the park. They may run stings as well.

    HS.

  5. #8072

    10/6/21

    Did the south Loop on Wednesday, saw a beautiful tall dark haired woman crossing 27th had the look of a SW but wasn't looking around wondered if it was skinny mini, just marched into the gas station saw another beautiful dark haired woman about 4 blocks east but she sat on a stair focused on her phone No luck a couple of spaced out blonds on 26th but looked too high. Can any one predict what will happen with the baseball playoffs in town as far as sws go.

  6. #8071

    Stench

    Swing by the loop, drive a shit ton of miles around and around. A little LEO presence but not bad that I could see at least. Spotted a tall WSW standing on South corner of 26th and national. Way TGTBT, so passed, she had high heels on with tight dress. Could have been skinny Minnie you all mention, but couldn't risk it.

    Circled back to G, picked up a tiny number who I've seen way back 5 years ago, she had gotten preggo, but anyway she gets in and remembers me.

    We drove south, she talked like Teeter from Yellowstone series. Could hardly understand her. Gave off a foul smell but worked on me for awhile, but I couldn't bust loose, cause the odor was so bad.

    Drove with Windows down all the way home, it was so bad.

    Hey. Let's be careful out there!

  7. #8070

  8. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    The only things I'd add is be as cognizant as you can if your surroundings. There's a traphouse on 22nd, South of National. If I'm going to drive by it I always come in off National heading South. If you come in from the South going North the stop sign for National is like 50 feet from the traphouse. If some gangbanger or dealer doesn't like how slow I was going, the look I gave him, or decides the old fat guy is a perfect carjacking victim I don't want to be stuck at the Stop Sign waiting for cross traffic to clear..
    If you're going to play the game know the area.

    https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...ide-on-22nd-st

    HS.

  9. #8068

    Candy

    Took a stroll through the South Loop last week about 4 in the afternoon. Found a redhead whose legs looked great in shorts, along with some smaller but perky boobs. Easy scoop just off Greenfield on Comstock. Quick LEO check, introductions, and off we went. Found a quiet spot and she went to work. Not bad, kinda jackerhammerish, got the job down pretty quickly. I'd repeat.

    HS.

  10. #8067

    That's rule #27 in the & 22 rules for mongers

    You think I kid? Look it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Yes had this with Angel once, she likes her Tiparello cigars, she rests then in armrest of door, if she happens to be carrying one with her. Found a small lighter in car door two days later.

    I don't smoke so anyone who may have gotten a ride, would wonder what's up!

    Hey. Lets be careful out there!

  11. #8066

    Latina V

    Looking for a 30 ish very slim Latina around 27/ G who has some baby feet tats on her back. Lost her number and trying to see her again. Any help appreciated.

  12. #8065
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    I would say this is a pic of Angel or a very close look alike.
    Yep that's her.

  13. #8064

    Lighter in armrest

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I disagree with you on is Seniors skipping this. I've seen some goddamn stupid things out there, guys laying on their horns, making illegal you-turns, driving highly distinctive vehicles with the music rattling the neighbors houses, etc, etc. Everyone should read that as a refresher if nothing else. And review The Rules of Mongering on the Front Page. Although you've recapped them nicely.

    The only things I'd add is be as cognizant as you can if your surroundings. There's a traphouse on 22nd, South of National. If I'm going to drive by it I always come in off National heading South. If you come in from the South going North the stop sign for National is like 50 feet from the traphouse. If some gangbanger or dealer doesn't like how slow I was going, the look I gave him, or decides the old fat guy is a perfect carjacking victim I don't want to be stuck at the Stop Sign waiting for cross traffic to clear..
    Yes had this with Angel once, she likes her Tiparello cigars, she rests then in armrest of door, if she happens to be carrying one with her. Found a small lighter in car door two days later.

    I don't smoke so anyone who may have gotten a ride, would wonder what's up!

    Hey. Lets be careful out there!

  14. #8063

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Enough said.
    It sure resembles her!

  15. #8062
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeABJ  [View Original Post]
    Skinny Mini is her street name. But don't confuse skinny with spinner. Or anorexic. She's a tall one, easily 6'0", and I bet she doesn't go much over 130.
    Not a seasoned monger but have been getting out there, have heard a lot of great things but don't know if I've ran into her or not. What's she look like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape