Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 983 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1033 1083 1483 1983 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22609

    Deposit scam alert

    Just as a heads up in case this ad may catch your attention like it did mine, do not bother. She asks for deposit as shown in screenshot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/68277927#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211009-121955_TextNow.jpg‎  

  2. #22608

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    What area of town is it in generally?

    I am on north side so just wondering as ideally I don't want to have to drive 20 minutes down to Petersburg area if I can manage it.
    South of Hull street.

  3. #22607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    I have paid deposits.

    1. Never.

    2. Never.

    3. Never.
    Let me add one more.

    4. Never Ever.

  4. #22606

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    But someone has to be. There couldn't be so many of them if they're not being fed.

    So if youre a person feeding these deposit hustler, step up and tell us your story. Let your brothers help you
    I admit, it was years ago and before I found this forum. It was a good picture and they answered all the texts normally. They gave me an address to a Richmond hotel so I was excited and saw no red flags until I ask for the room number. They asked for a $ gift card number to verify I am legit. The little head was incredibly focused on room number and not thinking about anything else so I fell for it. I'm thankful for all the people here who taught me many things since then.

  5. #22605
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    With those pics looking as good as they do, that's a red flag in my book 9 times out of 10. It's crazy how guys are letting that little head guide the way.
    Not to mention you have stuff like this "I prefer you get a while fun with me".

    The terrible English is a dead giveaway.

    You shouldn't even be thinking about deposits anyway unless its like, a known agency or something.

  6. #22604

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/431784469806

    Gave this one a run, I thought she might be TGTBT for Richmond, but the Snapchat code got me to buy in.

    Turned out to be a deposit hustler, started at $30 and begged her way down to "anything at all".

    Are people out here actually paying deposits? I feel like the deposit girls are everywhere now.
    With those pics looking as good as they do, that's a red flag in my book 9 times out of 10. It's crazy how guys are letting that little head guide the way.

  7. #22603
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    She is the real thing but a little spacy. Not sure if it's mental or chemical. Seeing her again tomorrow, stay tuned. She does have her own place.
    What area of town is it in generally?

    I am on north side so just wondering as ideally I don't want to have to drive 20 minutes down to Petersburg area if I can manage it.

  8. #22602

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/983306182524

    Just wondering any info is available for this one, claiming to have pr apartment, any info is appreciated.
    She is the real thing but a little spacy. Not sure if it's mental or chemical. Seeing her again tomorrow, stay tuned. She does have her own place.

  9. #22601
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    I have paid deposits.

    1. Never.

    2. Never.

    3. Never.
    But someone has to be. There couldn't be so many of them if they're not being fed.

    So if you’re a person feeding these deposit hustler, step up and tell us your story. Let your brothers help you

  10. #22600

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/431784469806

    Gave this one a run, I thought she might be TGTBT for Richmond, but the Snapchat code got me to buy in.

    Turned out to be a deposit hustler, started at $30 and begged her way down to "anything at all".

    Are people out here actually paying deposits? I feel like the deposit girls are everywhere now.
    I have paid deposits.

    1. Never.

    2. Never.

    3. Never.

  11. #22599
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    I would 1000% need to see valid I'd first. Young girls by airport? Traveling runaways maybe?

    Not taking that chance.
    Wish you the best in seeing ID's.

  12. #22598

    Another one

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/983306182524

    Just wondering any info is available for this one, claiming to have pr apartment, any info is appreciated.

  13. #22597

    Deposits

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/431784469806

    Gave this one a run, I thought she might be TGTBT for Richmond, but the Snapchat code got me to buy in.

    Turned out to be a deposit hustler, started at $30 and begged her way down to "anything at all".

    Are people out here actually paying deposits? I feel like the deposit girls are everywhere now.

  14. #22596

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of setting something up with these 2. Anyone partake?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/804839436259
    Looks too young. And the location too. I'm on the same notion with Rick. Too risky.

    Stay safe.

  15. #22595

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    I would 1000% need to see valid I'd first. Young girls by airport? Traveling runaways maybe?

    Not taking that chance.
    I did ask their ages and they said 22/25. Definitely can't be to safe though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape