Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 529 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 7924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5134

    Same Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the Titusville Brittany we all know.
    Thanks, Cap! While most of the info had me thinking that it was one and the same Brittany, the uncertainty was, at least partially, due to her normally being in Titusville while MM is the southern end of Melbourne, not exactly two locations that are very close to one another. Now I know, thank you!

  2. #5133

    Yes Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Spaz posted about a recent trip to MM and his visit with Brittany. Then SG posted about a Brittany that is "current or formerly of MM. " So Spaz, is SG's Brittany the same Brittany you met with at MM?

    And here's the link for MM: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/930375291614.
    Yes this is the Titusville Brittany we all know.

  3. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by LipShot  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a new AMP massage in PSJ. Anybody visited it yet?
    Where is this one located at?

  4. #5131

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Brittany at MM for an hour in the last few days, my first dream about her.

    She is a definite sweetheart babe, awesome event, and I will repeat often!

    If you want details continue reading.

    What a woman! The perfect build for my taste (tall and skinny with small tits and perfect nipples).

    In my dream, we set the mood in dim lights and nice music. She took off for a minute so I could get comfy. She came back, disrobed, and we proceeded to the shower. Perfect sensual shower and cleaned up all the important bits. Returning to the room we got straight to business. Let me tell you, she knows how to give an outstanding bareback blow job with tons of edging. Drool while she climbed on for the ride of my life, and when I got close, hopped off, removed the cover, and finished The job, no spit no quit. If you are overweight like me, she has ice cold water and will keep you happy. Outstanding personality and talks just enough to keep you focused. In the end, the rates are typical, environment was clean and safe, neighborhood is very comfortable, and the entrance is private enough for my comfort level. All in all, I have to say, MM is a great host and Britney freaking rocks! She is a bit over 30, blonde white girl.

    What a dream!

    Spaz.
    What was the damage.

  5. #5130

    Same Brittany?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Brittany at MM for an hour in the last few days, my first dream about her.

    She is a definite sweetheart babe, awesome event, and I will repeat often!

    If you want details continue reading.

    What a woman! The perfect build for my taste (tall and skinny with small tits and perfect nipples).

    In my dream, we set the mood in dim lights and nice music. She took off for a minute so I could get comfy. She came back, disrobed, and we proceeded to the shower. Perfect sensual shower and cleaned up all the important bits. Returning to the room we got straight to business. Let me tell you, she knows how to give an outstanding bareback blow job with tons of edging. Drool while she climbed on for the ride of my life, and when I got close, hopped off, removed the cover, and finished The job, no spit no quit. If you are overweight like me, she has ice cold water and will keep you happy. Outstanding personality and talks just enough to keep you focused. In the end, the rates are typical, environment was clean and safe, neighborhood is very comfortable, and the entrance is private enough for my comfort level. All in all, I have to say, MM is a great host and Britney freaking rocks! She is a bit over 30, blonde white girl.

    What a dream!

    Spaz.
    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    Been mention of "Titusville Brittany" current or formerly of MM. Found an old post. Still accessible. No digits.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...506-1/1/222288
    Spaz posted about a recent trip to MM and his visit with Brittany. Then SG posted about a Brittany that is "current or formerly of MM. " So Spaz, is SG's Brittany the same Brittany you met with at MM?

    And here's the link for MM: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/930375291614.

  6. #5129

    This Titusville Brittany?

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Titusville Brittany.
    Been mention of "Titusville Brittany" current or formerly of MM. Found an old post. Still accessible. No digits.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...506-1/1/222288

  7. #5128

    Ice cold water

    Thank you sir. I thought perhaps it was something erotic that I had not yet experienced! You would laugh at some of the possibilities I ran through my mind!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    I'm chubby and get sweaty quick. She had an ice cold water for me to cool off at all times!

  8. #5127

    New to the area

    Hey guys new to the area and looking for a LMP or independent Latina in the cocoa / Melbourne / Orlando area. Appreciate any info.

  9. #5126
    I'm chubby and get sweaty quick. She had an ice cold water for me to cool off at all times!

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the good review, Spaz! However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out this comment: "If you are overweight like me, she has ice cold water and will keep you happy. "? Care to explain what this refers to?

  10. #5125
    Thanks for the good review, Spaz! However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out this comment: "If you are overweight like me, she has ice cold water and will keep you happy. "? Care to explain what this refers to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see Brittany at MM for an hour in the last few days, my first dream about her.

    She is a definite sweetheart babe, awesome event, and I will repeat often!

    If you want details continue reading.

    What a woman! The perfect build for my taste (tall and skinny with small tits and perfect nipples).

    In my dream, we set the mood in dim lights and nice music. She took off for a minute so I could get comfy. She came back, disrobed, and we proceeded to the shower. Perfect sensual shower and cleaned up all the important bits. Returning to the room we got straight to business. Let me tell you, she knows how to give an outstanding bareback blow job with tons of edging. Drool while she climbed on for the ride of my life, and when I got close, hopped off, removed the cover, and finished The job, no spit no quit. If you are overweight like me, she has ice cold water and will keep you happy. Outstanding personality and talks just enough to keep you focused. In the end, the rates are typical, environment was clean and safe, neighborhood is very comfortable, and the entrance is private enough for my comfort level. All in all, I have to say, MM is a great host and Britney freaking rocks! She is a bit over 30, blonde white girl.

    What a dream!

    Spaz.

  11. #5124

    Brittany at MM Melbourne

    Had a chance to see Brittany at MM for an hour in the last few days, my first dream about her.

    She is a definite sweetheart babe, awesome event, and I will repeat often!

    If you want details continue reading.

    What a woman! The perfect build for my taste (tall and skinny with small tits and perfect nipples).

    In my dream, we set the mood in dim lights and nice music. She took off for a minute so I could get comfy. She came back, disrobed, and we proceeded to the shower. Perfect sensual shower and cleaned up all the important bits. Returning to the room we got straight to business. Let me tell you, she knows how to give an outstanding bareback blow job with tons of edging. Drool while she climbed on for the ride of my life, and when I got close, hopped off, removed the cover, and finished The job, no spit no quit. If you are overweight like me, she has ice cold water and will keep you happy. Outstanding personality and talks just enough to keep you focused. In the end, the rates are typical, environment was clean and safe, neighborhood is very comfortable, and the entrance is private enough for my comfort level. All in all, I have to say, MM is a great host and Britney freaking rocks! She is a bit over 30, blonde white girl.

    What a dream!

    Spaz.

  12. #5123
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Release the bone.

    Ref. NW and Willie convo. Looks like some of you missed the point there, that's too bad.

    Spade, Naa? Tool. Don't be the latter. Let it go.

    Thanks for the added info on Kat HardHat, I had heard the same.

  13. #5122

    Lilyana

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus69  [View Original Post]
    You can expect a very fit young woman with a firm touch. She will leave you stress free and happy following your dream. Scheduling with her website is easy and she will text to confirm.
    I always suggest the B2 B massage with her. She does not advertise it anymore but will do it if you ask especially if you have seen her before. She is a top pick if you are not looking for BJ / FS.

  14. #5121

    Kat aka Kathleen C

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    As I stated in the post you responded to:

    That would be this one:

    As I understand it, the menu includes roaming and a handshake but nothing beyond that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaby69  [View Original Post]
    Planning on seeing her during my next trip to Melbourne. Her ad says her rate is $60 for the hour. Is more available than a good massage?
    She has been around a while on the beach and as I remember used to be a bit of a drinker. So much that it would affect her comms and service. Early in the day appointments were advised. Not sure if it is the same now but just thought I would add the .02.

  15. #5120

    Naa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bj475  [View Original Post]
    Brothel: a place where people can engage in sexual activity with prostitutes.

    Prostitute: a person who engages in sexual activity for payment.

    Don't need to be a junior or senior member. If it makes you feel better to tell yourself you're not visiting a prostitute, maybe this ain't the hobby for you. There are a lot more demeaning things these ladies come across than being called a prostitute.
    First of all ladies? Careful how you use that you may insult a few of these working girls.

    I don't consider these hoe's Prostitutes they don't work for me they work for there drug dealers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape