Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 983 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1033 1083 1483 1983 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22599
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    I would 1000% need to see valid I'd first. Young girls by airport? Traveling runaways maybe?

    Not taking that chance.
    Wish you the best in seeing ID's.

  2. #22598

    Another one

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/983306182524

    Just wondering any info is available for this one, claiming to have pr apartment, any info is appreciated.

  3. #22597

    Deposits

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/431784469806

    Gave this one a run, I thought she might be TGTBT for Richmond, but the Snapchat code got me to buy in.

    Turned out to be a deposit hustler, started at $30 and begged her way down to "anything at all".

    Are people out here actually paying deposits? I feel like the deposit girls are everywhere now.

  4. #22596

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of setting something up with these 2. Anyone partake?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/804839436259
    Looks too young. And the location too. I'm on the same notion with Rick. Too risky.

    Stay safe.

  5. #22595

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    I would 1000% need to see valid I'd first. Young girls by airport? Traveling runaways maybe?

    Not taking that chance.
    I did ask their ages and they said 22/25. Definitely can't be to safe though!

  6. #22594
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of setting something up with these 2. Anyone partake?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/804839436259
    I would 1000% need to see valid I'd first. Young girls by airport? Traveling runaways maybe?

    Not taking that chance.

  7. #22593
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of setting something up with these 2. Anyone partake?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/804839436259
    No but if you you please let us know I was thinking about it as well.

  8. #22592

    They look like fun

    Thinking of setting something up with these 2. Anyone partake?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/804839436259

  9. #22591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/134051543584

    I know this one has been around for a while, just wondering if anyone has any recent or anything to share at all about this one. She seems local, so with all the flakes, she may be a good one to add to the rotation. Thanks in advance.
    I saw her probably year and half ago. Think she was running with Brittney. Was ok not anything special. Fat ass but kind of square if you know what I mean. Never went back to her so wasn't great. Be safe.

  10. #22590
    Quote Originally Posted by Roronora  [View Original Post]
    Terrible, don't waste your time.

  11. #22589

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Bunny lately after marks recent run in with uncle. Still a safe play? Thanks.
    I posted last week that she no longer in the game. Who knows what the future holds but for now she no longer is active.

  12. #22588

    Not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Bunny lately after marks recent run in with uncle. Still a safe play? Thanks.
    Radio silent.

  13. #22587

    Bunny

    Was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Bunny lately after marks recent run in with uncle. Still a safe play? Thanks.

  14. #22586

    Any info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/134051543584

    I know this one has been around for a while, just wondering if anyone has any recent or anything to share at all about this one. She seems local, so with all the flakes, she may be a good one to add to the rotation. Thanks in advance.

  15. #22585

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Back where I moved from, I had a UTR that provided BBBJCIM for $50 and we worked out rates for HHR / HR FS, so I became a regular. She was clean, friendly, reliable and was in a decent enough place if you went there during the day, plus it was super close to me so I could pop over there for lunch or even before or after work. The best part is that I could call her with little notice and if she was available she would say 'come on over'. She was never a clock-watcher, and liked to have a good conversation. She never counted the money and she knew I would never short her. Most of the time I would go for BBBJ and as I said, it was never rushed; she always gave me the best she could (and she was amazing!

    I'd love to find a similar setup for the mornings or for during lunch when I could get away for a bit. Prefer white or asian, large naturals and within the NW side of Richmond. Short Pump area. Hoping someone has a UTR to pass along.

    As always, I appreciate it. Stay safe!
    Man that's a tall ask for this area, to bad you couldn't bring her with you because a bbjcim around here they're tryna charge $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape