Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 32161
-
10-08-21 22:17 #20011Regular Member

Posts: 8It has good Spaghetti.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 19:40 #20010Senior Member

Posts: 42Sounds fun
I like a good Russian LOL. What did you tip for that?
Originally Posted by DmvMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 15:33 #20009Senior Member

Posts: 33Blue Ocean McLean
I stepped out recently and paid a visit to Blue Ocean in McLean. It was awesome. I drew Bella on my visit. She's a 40 something ish MILF, huge rack. All natural as best I can tell. She's also got a great ass for a Korean woman, especially one her age. Paid the standard $. 8 for the hour. Massage was awesome, she's been doing this for a while. Flip was even better. Got a little Russian action in, and she gave a nice prostate massage which enhanced the finish. Gave me a nice shower at the end. I tipped well and was out the door on time. Highly recommend. Not sure if extras are on the table with Bella or Mimi, but please PM me and let me know. I'd go back regardless. Enjoy.
-
10-08-21 14:19 #20008Senior Member

Posts: 283Fun Fact: Ellie (Ashley Maze) at DT is not white
A lot of people think she is. And has been listed as such on websites.
She's mixed race. Multiple races. Emphatically said she ain't no white girl and people / girls think she is, LOL. I was like the website has you listed as such and people tend to go by that. I seen her without her blonde extensions before and her shorter natural black hair color and she talks about all kinds of stuff in general. And well she brought it up, LOL.
Seen her a few times. Standard stuff and dry humping / grinding. I don't do upsell so I don't inquire about extras. I just see what happens. I only carry an extra $40. But according to others on TER FS is $200. So unless she liked me enough to do it w / o extra money, was never happening for me, LOL.
-
10-08-21 11:19 #20007Senior Member

Posts: 143Spaghetti House
Speaking of 4747 Lee Highway, has anyone eaten at that Ruffino's Spaghetti House?
Originally Posted by DecentManhood
[View Original Post]
LTC.
-
10-08-21 09:01 #20006Senior Member

Posts: 28I believe he meant this one-47X7 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 2220X.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 20:22 #20005Senior Member

Posts: 283How why'all feel about DT having a ring door bell camera?
Kinda wild. Though you heard conspiracy about cameras inside in the PV world.
I was like damn I'm already here. But that stuck in the back of my mind. And yeah security cams exists hotel or residential. But it felt a little uneasy with a ring doorbell.
-
10-07-21 20:16 #20004Senior Member

Posts: 283Thanks for the intel. That's good to hear. Saw her once in 2018. Got a HJ in 69 while I did Daty and Dato. I felt kinda meh about her. But she did like pleasure and was like damn you ain't have to eat my ass like that since you the one paying, LOL.
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
I never followed up cause Amanda came back which brought me back into the ST fold after years absence. I liked seeing Amanda cause during her first run I thought she incredibly attractive (And still cute during her heavier 2nd run).
-
10-07-21 19:50 #20003Senior Member

Posts: 143Like you the review drew my interest, I spent some time tracking it down. The address is actually 47X7 lee highway. It is on google maps.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 19:44 #20002Senior Member

Posts: 253Those were the days
Yeah over a year ago the place wasn't legit. But they're under new (well not so new anymore).
Originally Posted by Tttttwh
[View Original Post]
Management since then so we can say the old gods have crossed over onto the spirit realm.
But you see there's a voyeuristic tendency in me that revels in the fun of that. I always loved when a person was in the room next door getting a legitimate massage while oblivious to the fact that my masseuse is next door vigorously loading my shotgun while getting her tits ravenously sucked on by me.
Water forgets the names of Thedrowned.
-
10-07-21 19:03 #20001Senior Member

Posts: 67Winner at ST
Finally saw Azara last weekend at ST in Tysons. Winner!! Adding her to my regulars. She works Fridays and Saturdays so get ready to book her.
She's taller than listed on site which I like a lot. Nice tone legs, hot a$$, slender, very soft skin and pretty face. Extras available at reasonable rates. Sweet GND personality, but her wild side came out. Treat her nice and service her, then she'll get into it more than just a session for you. She came recommended from someone on the board and two of the ST girls.
-
10-07-21 17:43 #20000Shill for some chick, ignore my posts

Posts: 9Spirit not so legit
Was there a year ago. The walls don't go all the up so you can clearly hear everything in adjacent rooms. I could tell a woman was getting a massage "for her birthday" in the next room. I was offered a HE, but I didn't take the offer. Awkward experience.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 16:32 #19999Senior Member

Posts: 367Shirlington Therapy, FS?
Hey gents, I'm in the mood to try an FS AMP spot. Just wondering if anyone has been to Shirlington Therapy recently and or if worth a visit, never been there. Or any luck at Pine Woodbridge. Or any other options. Trying to stick to Springfield / lower beltway options.
-
10-07-21 16:26 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 225K Wellness
One Mor,
Originally Posted by OneMorTime
[View Original Post]
Your review read well, but where is this place? BP's website is down. And googling the address with different No. Va. Locations yielded nothing. Feel free to PM phone number. Thanks.
Rhino.
-
10-07-21 14:16 #19997Senior Member

Posts: 976Seems to be a new batch or ACS
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2569609
Anyone have the double or triple delight. Must under 100 lbs not me cup of tea but if two or three with right assets I'm game.









Reply With Quote





