Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 10388
-
10-13-21 23:45 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 31Serenababy928
Chinese "student" working illegally. Bragged to me at compensated lunch that she faked covid anxiety to a doctor so she can skip school and defraud the government by working and keep her visa status.
Before the date, I agreed to the compensation only after I said that she had better not ghost. She assured me she hates flakes and is down.
Guess what? After the meal, no "Thank you ", no affection, walks away. Completely ghosts. Utterly.
Avoid this one guys.
-
10-09-21 18:36 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 61Confidentgurl
I'm chatting with her now. It's a twosome on the ad, but they'll see you separately. The blonde is in yakima and the brunette near Seattle.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 11:14 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 46Silly Kittty
The condo must be one of the $15000 a month penthouses in a high rise near Pike Place Market.
Originally Posted by Gain0069
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 16:29 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 94RE: Sorry that I won't shut up about this.
They 'fingerprint' your computer or phone. Try using a computer with newly installed OS or a new burner phone. Phone apps probably share too much data.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 12:39 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 184Sorry that I won't shut up about this.
But I just tried again -- virtual card, Alabama address (I used one of my rental property addresses) and a VPN from a Dallas IP. They suspended me upon payment attempt. Maybe I really am a bad person?
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 05:47 #5073Regular Member

Posts: 10Silly kitty gps
I got the same ridiculous quote. She told me her ex cheated on her with an escort. Oh the irony.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 08:43 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 46Silly Kittty
A new girl trying to figure out how to pay for her condo after her ex moves out. $1200 ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-51bd9d3faa38
-
10-06-21 23:07 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 184Umm.
So, I just tried to pay. Different address, same ZIP code, virtual card -- they suspended me when I tried to pay. I'm a little shocked at how serious they are about not wanting my money.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 19:54 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 1544For most credit cards, they are simply matching the zip code. So, you can put any address in that you like, but use the correct zip code and it should work.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 18:18 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 184Address?
In your experience, do I also need to attach a different billing address to the virtual card too? I don't see a way to do that without creating a hassle.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 16:33 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 2184Correct. I have used the virtual card service with Citi Master as well. It works like a charm and is easy to setup, use and then drop / cancel.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 14:04 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 179Her Private Pics
She's fully clothed, one is of her at a ski slope in full winter clothes, one is her in a business suit, and one is her taking a hike in the woods wearing a sweater and jeans.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
I think she's dyslexic.
/ s.
-
10-06-21 09:21 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 49I have a Citi Mastercard and it allows me to create a virtual number directly in my online account. You can use the virtual card to pay and then delete the virtual card so you don't have to worry about recurring charges. I would bet that many of the large banks offer this service if you dig deep.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 15:38 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 338Her main pic she's naked LOL I'm not subscribed but I'm curious to know what her private pics are like.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-5db45c7c9fc9
-
10-05-21 15:07 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 184Virtual Cards
It annoys me that I want to give these people my money, but I apparently like SA too much. I tried creating a new account while I was out in Dallas, but I used a credit card with my same name / address and it immediately blocked me when I tried to pay. I head out to Florida in a couple weeks and I wanted to line up some things while down there. Is there a virtual card service that you guys recommend? I tried the Google Pay thing but it doesn't seem to do what I want as it wants to do in-store, NFC transactions.











Reply With Quote





