Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 28208
-
10-08-21 18:02 #13988Banned Member

Posts: 986First post
Asking like this will probably not get you much useful info.
Originally Posted by CalDream
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 15:16 #13987Regular Member

Posts: 7Has anyone seen Dylan j recently how accurate are the current ones.
-
10-08-21 07:53 #13986Regular Member

Posts: 1Need Some Help In Tampa
Hi Gents. I'm in town this weekend. Hotel by airport. Want some outcall action. Just great and slow BBBJ. Any suggestions. Really appreciated.
-
10-08-21 00:34 #13985Senior Member

Posts: 131Real cougar
Oh he'll yeah she's real. If you like cougar that is a squirter. She's your woman. Had a great time with her on Monday. Very GFE and very open minded. If you like cougar and Petite + a squirter, you will like her. She travels from time to time.
Originally Posted by MayBeme817
[View Original Post]
Have fun and be safe.
-
10-07-21 22:05 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 79Elizabeth Luxe
So my buddy bubba visited with Liz. He showed me some.
Pics and wow. Incredible body for a woman in her 50's. He said "incredible"!
He said BBBJ was amazing. Daty fiv fia cfs, msop, all great. He said position were only doggiw and cowgirl.
He said she's nice. A little quirky. 4 bells for 90. He said he was there 2 hrs. He saw no signs of drugs.
Or alcohol.
I'm certain he will see her again when hes back in town.
https://www.erosescorts.net/florida-...th-luxe-tampa/
-
10-07-21 21:50 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 79Tasty treat
My buddy has been eyeing this hottie up. I told him that the multiple.
Locations and minimal posts are sketchy. What do yall think? Fake or real?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...869/7273704262
-
10-07-21 21:36 #13982Regular Member

Posts: 7Amber
Thanks to all that replied with info on Amber, unfortunately I had a change of plans and could not see her, I will call on her next time I'm in town. Thanks again for the feedback.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 15:45 #13981Regular Member

Posts: 1Yes she is real. Saw her awhile back on a hotel on Busch. She looks like her pics. Nice body, pleasant girl. DATY and BBJ on the menu. She moves around a lot. Beware tho, when I saw her she had a female friend in the bathroom who was smoking crack.
Originally Posted by JosephM99
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 12:13 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 44Sydney
Curious if advertised rate is all inclusive or is there up charge?
Originally Posted by Tomps134
[View Original Post]
Feel free to PM.
-
10-06-21 22:34 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 1991Recent UTR
Sorry fellas, gates closed on this UTR announced flight. For those of you I didn't respond too, don't take it personally, I helped the fellas I know and solidly contribute in this area. If things change I'll let you know.
-
10-06-21 20:50 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 27Real?
Is this one real or worth it?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68119774
Tried to visit one time and she ghosted.
-
10-06-21 19:55 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 51Meant to say I75 Brandon exit.
-
10-06-21 18:13 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 51About 20 minutes east of I7X Brandon exit. Nice neighbourhood nice incall. Easy to get to.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:58 #13975Senior Member

Posts: 108Joy
https://tryst.link/escort/ms-joy
Any of why'all know what happen to joy. I used to see her pretty often up until a couple months ago and she stopped posting since and hasn't really responded either. Any of why'all know of her whereabouts.
-
10-06-21 16:55 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 289What area of Tampa is she in? Just want to make sure she's on this side of the bridge.
Originally Posted by Tomps134
[View Original Post]
TIA.








Reply With Quote






